Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 13. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
I think it is the most sensible investment eth right now. because now it has done enough. I think you are going to have a big rise in the near future. I need to keep it in the wallet before I get the chance.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
Crypto market is currently very down, many people are competing to invest hoping to get profits in the future. I suggest you to invest ethereum because I think the price is rather stable compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 22
August 09, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
Nextycoin, or ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

Let's invest in ETH! Their current prices are very good! Buy from now and hold them for a long time. You will earn quite a big profit. Or ripple is also a good choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 09, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
Look at the market, now everything is red and this means that this is a good time for investments. Pay attention to the coins from the top 20. It's a good choice.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 09, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
nem, xlm and ethereum. You might be already know about what ethereum is. 3 of the coin that i mentioned is on top 10 based on coinmarketcap. I recommend you nem and xlm cause they seems pretty strong and nem also have so many partnership and would be ready to fullfil blockchain market in 2019. I also think xlm really good cause they partnership with ibm which is one of the biggest computer manufacturing company.
Activity: 476
August 09, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
You can invest in Ethereum, EOS, Neo etc. If you are looking at new coins, go with: https://www.nextpakk.com/

Please do your own research, because this is your money.

Right. Better to find out for yourself. You will avoid the risk of not worth hearing only from one side. Let's research carefully
Activity: 476
August 09, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Do you want to invest in coins that are on the exchange or invest in ICOs? If you want to invest in the first array, you can consider ETH, currently its price is very good to buy. As for ICOs, you might consider Buddy, Gigtricks ...
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
Ripple, ethereum and stellar are very good if you choose the coin to invest. I am sure of the future of the coin because there are many who are using it now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
If you are just starting out to invest in cryptocurrency market, I would suggest that you can go with bitcoin because it has the best potential growth in the market today, long-term investments and short-term investments are good. Start with bitcoin first just to familiarize yourself on how the market really works in order to lessen the risk investing on it.
Activity: 486
August 06, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
now the market is still decreasing then it is the best opportunity for investment in my opinion, you can choose some of the best altcoins and choose what you believe I think ethereum, eos is good enough for long-term investment.
Activity: 35
August 06, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

gectacoin
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
Now it is dangerous to invest in little-known projects, the market is not stable and it is difficult to predict anything. Therefore, I would advise you to put this money top tokens. For example, ETH or EOS.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
I would suggest you a project Seele this project has a great future, already a lot of investors pay attention imenno on this project, and no doubt this project will give a good x's, I already purchased and sitting and waiting for the rise!
Activity: 360
August 06, 2018, 01:19:50 PM
Want to invest in Altcoins ICO project? or the Altcoin has traded on the market, in my opinion, you go over the price and market status of the Altcoins. Market status of the Altcoins not good to this time. good luck!
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
See, I will advice you three coins to invest in for sure because I am using them and they are ultimately the best choices one could have. These are:
TAU
EOS
NEO
Activity: 71
August 06, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
BX.BET a project being appreciated. With a team of experienced and professional experts on the blockchain market. This is a good opportunity to develop a great project, people should not miss this opportunity. http://www.bx.bet
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
you better invest in altcoins that are suitable for long-term investment. like ETH, litecoin and ripple. the altcoin has a large volume and a clear concept. certainly has the ability of a great team in it to develop their projects.
Activity: 162
August 06, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
Well it is easy. You just have to make sure you have excellent coins for investment and you are good to go. You can invest in Paragon, Ripple and Stellar. These have great profitability and good performance.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
I think the wise way to invest your money is to do research your self and find good ICO/coin you can invest your money into, relying on people's suggestion for your investing is a wise way to invest
Pages:
Jump to: