Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 15. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
August 05, 2018, 06:19:56 PM
I think top 50 coin on the coin market cap, the top coins on the coin market cap are good coin because they have generate a good volume and been traded on the exchanges, so to invest, go to coin market cap and look for a coin of your choice.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 06:19:17 PM
If only 500 dollars, you should invest in short-term altcoins to make a profit. Some of the altcoins you can refer to are XRP, XLM, ADA, MIOTA, and TRX. These are the cryptos of the top 15 altcoins in the market and have rates below $ 1. Investing in these altcoins then hold will help you make a profit in the short term.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 05, 2018, 06:14:44 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
At present, the price of altcoin is very cheap, I recommend buying and holding now before the price of their recovery. For $ 500, I recommend investing in Cardano and IOTA. Here are 2 valuable altcoins and growth potential. Cardano has overcome many weaknesses of Ethereum, it has good scalability. IOTA has a professional team, it's perfect tangle technology, fast transaction speed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:50:58 PM
There are thousands of coin you can invest into it depends on the choice of your investment, and it is advised you do research your self to find the coin you will invest your self, coin market cap is a good place to find coins which you can search on the one that meets your investment requirement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 04, 2018, 08:27:51 PM
I would suggest making an investment into a token called Record. Record Team has already run its own music platform www.recordfarm.com for 4 years since 2015 and this service of theirs will change to the blockchain music data platform in 2019. Record Team is confident with the positive prospect in music blockchain. It's already listed in one of the biggest exchange, Coinbene.
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

I think ethereum, bitcoin, stellar and iota can good selections. If I were you, I would buy two of these coins. In my opinion, $250 - $250 would be a good distribution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
if my advice is better you invest in NEO, because I'm sure you will get a huge profit if you invest in NEO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Actually it is your own decisions where you are going to invest so that know one you will blame. It is better to do some research of what investment you want to do. If it is short term or long term investment. It need you to be prepared emotionally because investment is very risky. If you want short term investment,  try to look at the listed currency which is very famous today.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Pls, Spend your money wisely. We have many Altcoins Which you could turn in your money and expect massive Profits at the end. So, I will suggest for you Stratis, NEO, EOS and LiteCOIN.
Activity: 2
August 03, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
Bliss Exchange (@Bliss_Exchange) Tweeted:
🔥🔥 Join the BLISS ICO to get your bonus before we get listed in MERCATOX!

FULL ICO INFORMATION : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Rsro2i1397

#BLISS #AIRDROP #cryptoexchange https:/[Suspicious link removed]/zzHM6UftpK https://twitter.com/Bliss_Exchange/status/1022886548042391552?s=17
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
You wanna be able to invest wisely with $500? I think it's really easy cause you just need to bring your money to pay for tuition to learn about investing Smiley). There are so many classes about cryptocurrency investing and trading so I think it's not too difficult to find it out and join Smiley.
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Just try to study first before asking some kind of question because you can be rich by your own and not other people.  You can read some article or some coin to understand crypto and to invest on what are some good coin.  I saw many post like that and they are many newbies because we don't know the future so don't rely to other person.
Activity: 119
August 03, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
I recommend you to choose Altcoin etherium, because etherium is very popular in investors, very much in demand and has a very fast transaction record rather than bitcoin
Activity: 345
August 03, 2018, 06:26:14 PM
Investing to cryptos that are already well established in the market would be a more practical way of investment. Cryptos like Bitcoin and ethereum would be a good choice given that these cryptos have already proven increase in their market value for a long run. Therefore investing to such cryptos has more chance to give profit to the investors. Not all newly listed tokens would be profitable investing because of the market volatility.
Activity: 175
August 03, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
It's not bad to ask opinion of others still in the end you will be the one who make your own desicion.You need also to research so that you will have your own choices where to invest it's your money you must the one who decide it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 03, 2018, 06:17:21 PM
Instead of asking people which coin to invest on, it is better to go find it out yourself. There are tons of coins on the market. People will encourage you to invest on coins in which they have invested no matter how bad the coins is. So you better look for the coins  yourself. Look for coins that have potential but is undervalued.
Activity: 104
August 03, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
I recommend etherium while the market is still experiencing a decrease in investment prices in etherium because altcoin is very good
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Talking about successful altcoins, Etheruem is a good option, same with Neo.  I just like their concept. well, these is my opinions, it is  Best for you to do your own research and have Faith, that it gonna work out.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
August 03, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
Well, choose the right coins and invest there , or of course if you want you can invest in ico only again you need to thoroughly study the infarmation

At the moment we cannot risk to invest into any ICO or new coins it would be better to invest into any of the top 10 crypto coins and more preferably bitcoin, ethreum, stellar, ripple or EOS and Cardano. These will will surely give you profit.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 03, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

The Buddy ICO looks very promising, I am doing bounty for them, also some coins like FuzeX are looking very good, even rising in a red market and all that.
Pages:
Jump to: