Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 11. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
With the downtrend and down fall in the market, for me i would suggest you keep hold of your $500, for now, nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
There are so many places to make good investment and make it big, all depends on you.
So i suggest you make some research on which of them would best be suitable for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:43:40 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
Do you own search other than asking the opinion of all people here for sure once you've done your search you will know what altcoins has a big potential in the future that can give you a better profit. Goodluck.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
investment can be anywhere but not all have the security to be able to access anywhere and can also know how much we have invested. maybe this is just a suggestion and you can follow it and also try it for all of you who want to try investing with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
August 16, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
you can trade some alcoin on exchange.It is good to invest in diffrent altcoins. Those altcoins that are trustable and profitable. Ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice. Ethereum can be for long term investment. These two are trustable coins.
Activity: 264
August 16, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
There is a whole lots of altcoin now that one wonder which project or altcoin to invest in. The number of altcoin is so high that one wonder if wonder if all of them are real and not scam. There are really fake ICO among the many ICO around. This is not to say that there are not good altcoin or ICO to invest in. There are good ICO Or altcoin to invest in so all u have to do is to read well about the project so as not to invest in the wrong project or altcoin.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
There are many ways to invest in cryto and I prefer to use bitcoin. Because bitcoin has an expensive selling power, prices continue to rise, bitcoin is very promising in the long run. and bitcoin is very fun after getting amazing results.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

There are many ways to invest in crypto, but the coin that I invested was bitcoin. This coin is my main investment in crypto and keep investing and you will get a lot of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
I think now it is necessary to approach the investment in the crypto currency very carefully. There are many in the market for standing coins. which can lift you. It is worth mentioning NEM, Dash and Monero, which still show strong positions, but many factors can slow their growth.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 16, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
the ubex token gains with popularity as supports from major company as involved with the projects on crypto currency as medium on following service with the deliverance of peer to peer auction with the occupation of token as medium for clients with application as attached on mobile phone extension of service of available for future owner of the release of type from the mobile company offers of product

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 16, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
if I own a place to invest, it must be bitcoin and ETH, because now is the best time to buy lots of bitcoin and ETH because the price is still low and good for the long term
That is what I did. Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin that grows and give good profit aside to bitcoin. It is a good chances to buy huge volume of ethereum with your money. I also invest on bitcoin cash believing that the price goes up in the future as well.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 09:00:16 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
Try it to invest in potential or major coins I think don't invest it in ICO investments cause there are many ico that are scammers and you don't have assurance that they were legit and also the tokens they have are not listed on any exchanges but if you invest in altcoins you only need is to have a proper research on it and also they already listed on exchanges.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
If you are looking for safer and best return options, then you should invest in kleyn bank.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 16, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
You are a small investor as you have $500 for investment.
What I can say to small investors is invest in coins below $1. It means you can buy more coins with small amount of money. But you should pick good coins. Stellar and cardano are good investment.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
It is the perfect time to invest right now, all altcoins coins down to very low, even lower from than their ICO price. If you have 500$, invest around 300$ in BTC, 100$ in ETH, and rest 100$ in good altcoins like EOS, Iota, Cardano, Nano, Lisk, ETC etc.
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
I think you should invest in ethereum right now, the price of ethereum is very low with  1000$ you can get 4eth and with time ethereum is coming up to 1000$ per eth
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
At the moment, I would advise you to buy ethereum or stellar.Although the choice is very large.And besides them you can buy something.In any case, the market will recover.This should not be forgotten
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
In my opinion, the market is going down and the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin have dropped dramatically. Now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. And hold it for a while until the price rises. Don't panic and just be patient you will definitely reap maximum results.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
for now many who do not dare to do their investment only if you want to fold their capital then just play in trading first because many coins are in cheap condition.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
With this amount, you can invest in lot of altcoin because there are so many of them and if you do a research, you will find the good ones to invest in. But I will suggest that you should invest in top potential altcoin as they are more reliable and promising.
Pages:
Jump to: