Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 9. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
I would advice you to invest into bitcoin as this is the best investment you can make
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
I would advice you first and foremost do ur own research well and do some clear findings..... Try to get a good ICO, and invest on it, with that u can get good returns for ur effort... Pls ensure, u do clear findings, it's not easy getting such amt... Best wishes..   
Activity: 21
August 17, 2018, 07:39:12 AM
There are many ways to invest, but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has an expensive selling price. Don't panic if the price drops still be patient you will laugh later if you get a big result.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
I think you should invest in BTC as the current price is low for bitcoin and soon it will be higher. Then you can also go for some good altcoins which will also fetch you good money.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
I think that from altcoins is worth choose such as: Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, ADA, OMG, EOS, Waves and Dash. For me, these altcoins are leaders and I invested in them.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 07:25:26 AM
With the downtrend in the market, please i would urge you hold you money for now, but you can take part of it to ome or two altcoins that have the potential to go up.
Activity: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:20:44 AM
The market is quite saturated right now with a lot of coins with no use-case, so in my opinion, pick a few that actually could be put to everyday use by a lot of people. Those are the ones that'll explode in value over the long term.
Activity: 91
August 17, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
Now you have an incredible opportunity to buy EGT at a low price supper. This coin will make you happy
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
My advice. Try to choose crypto-currencies with the latest forecast. Because now the market is rich in crypts. But not everyone is just as active. So, before investing, study in detail the structure of the crypto currency.
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
It's a good time to invest now since we are in a bear market. I recommend to check coinmarket cap and research the coins in the top 50 and select where to invest. Dont forget to include btc of course.
Activity: 60
August 17, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
I think yoi shoulf try to check privcy, already listed on CMC and a wonderful community on discord. Check them out here https://discord.gg/A4DJsE

This is just my opinion, please take time to go through the project before investing . Thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 17, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
Both btc and altcoin are good for invest. There is nothing to say about btc but to choose altcoin take some necessary precaution. try to invest in promising coins.

If ypi don't have enough knowledge about other coin or if you are not sure it's better to invest your money in bitcoin and in eth, because bitcoin proved us what it can reached and we know that bitcoin will recover soon just wait and hold.
or maybe we better to save our money in the bank.doesnt have any knowledge or information in crypto make us blind, and its risky to our money.never put our money in any place that we dont know about this.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:49:17 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

I highly suggest you invest it on altcoins like Eos, Dent coin and Trx.
But if i were you, i would just invest my money on Bitcoin simply because this is such a great time to buy while its value is less lower than last time. I really think Bitcoin's market value will rise once again by the end of this year. I definitely recommend buying Bitcoin instead of altcoins. Its a great investment.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:48:56 AM
Both btc and altcoin are good for invest. There is nothing to say about btc but to choose altcoin take some necessary precaution. try to invest in promising coins.

If ypi don't have enough knowledge about other coin or if you are not sure it's better to invest your money in bitcoin and in eth, because bitcoin proved us what it can reached and we know that bitcoin will recover soon just wait and hold.
Activity: 145
August 17, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
Activity: 16
August 17, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

You can try perpetual contract, 100 leverage to make profit.
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 06:37:39 AM
Considering the downfall of market, I think you should invest in BTC or the good altcoins. The price of btc will high again in recent future. So it is good time to invest.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
There are various types of coins in market. But one should invest in a good coin. If you follow market and the stats of coins, you will get ans in which you should invest.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
It is very important to find out the right option to invest. Right now price of btc is rising. After that the altcoin will begin to rise. So if you want, try to invest in btc as it will bring more profit in short time.
Activity: 136
August 17, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
XRP is not a bad choice. It is still the bank's backing. Low transaction fees and fast transfer rates are advantages. $ 500 is the right investment for XRP
Pages:
Jump to: