Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 23. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 02:53:24 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
If you really invested in cryptocurrency in January 2018, now you are suffering heavy losses. But you have gained a good life experience. When you see the opportunity to earn easy money, then most likely you will lose everything.
Activity: 166
October 28, 2018, 05:55:41 AM
500$ is not a lot of money, so it depends on a profit what do you expect. You want to double your money or x10?
If you want such a profit, you should find some low cappitalization coin which seems to be next game changer. Like MoneyToken - current market cap only 8$ million, but its competitor SALT - 58$ million!
They might not be able to make that much money because 58 million does not seem realistic, they might be frauding.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 28, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
500$ is not a lot of money, so it depends on a profit what do you expect. You want to double your money or x10?
If you want such a profit, you should find some low cappitalization coin which seems to be next game changer. Like MoneyToken - current market cap only 8$ million, but its competitor SALT - 58$ million!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 28, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
If I were you I would invest it in the abot, which is an automatic arbitrage trading bot, they do have a manual one where you need to place money in all the exchanges you want to participate in and import the keys and execute the trades but you need bigger capital I think for that. For smaller capital, like 250 USD and over the auto bot is perfect. I am now earning money to pay my bills and I take the profit out once a week. I also like it because you can switch off the robot any time and get your principal out without having to leave it in for long, but I am growing it to help me earn passive income. This is dump proof, recession proof and bear market proof. I joined two weeks ago and it saved my life and family.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
Do you have enough Bitcoins? No? So why are you thinking about diffrent coin?
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency number one for a long time and it is highly possible that Bitcoin will be number one also in the future, big instutional investors will invest only into Bitcoin, and not to 2000 other coins  Grin.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
$500 is good bankroll actually
and so You must be able to choose whether you want to invest safely and profit is stable or invest has a risk but profit can be greater
invest ico project , trading token on market , invest on gambling site .

the most worthless idea will be to invest in a single crypto/project/ICO. $500 is already enough to diversify your risks.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

It is very difficult to choosing invest for just one altcoin, because investing such only one coin, you should much knowledge about the crypto-currencies and which coin you invest, you should more knowledge, reseaching and analysing everything about the project platform specially all in all everything.For me, i choose Bitcoin(BTC), because it is the first and father of all coins, not only that Bitcoin is the most promising and trustful, from beginning it is holding his first position in crypto world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 28, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
$500 is good bankroll actually
and so You must be able to choose whether you want to invest safely and profit is stable or invest has a risk but profit can be greater
invest ico project , trading token on market , invest on gambling site .
Activity: 560
October 28, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
I advise you to divide 500 $ into several types of Altcoin. choose coins that are cheap so you can get a lot of profit. with 500 $ money you can buy several altcoins. try the top 10 markepcap coins like LTC, EOS, ADA, XRP etc
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
I think EOS is one of the best coins to invest in. Cryptopleura EOS is a competitor of such coins as Ethereum. The creators of this currency promise users to solve scalability problems, as well as provide reliable software tools to create and run various applications. The level of capitalization of this token reached a maximum of 15 billion us dollars. The EOS good prospects, so the coin in the near future is able to seriously rise in price
Activity: 177