Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 67. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
May 23, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
saya menyarankan anda untuk melihat dan mempelajari proyek GlobeCas, bisa melalui webiste resmi: www.globecas.com

proyek tersebut sangat bagus, dan memiliki prospek yang besar.
saat ini private sale sedang berlangsung, dengan minimum pembelian token hanya 100 USD, dengan harga normal token 1 USD = 162 GCT belum termasuk bonus.

dalam private sale ini anda bisa mendapatkan bouns di atas 40%, silahkan jika berminat anda bisa bergabung di grup telegram khusus private sale resmi GlobeCas: https://t.me/GlobeCas_SpecialSale
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
Broo i tell you the best place to invest for you is to buy ethereum..right now the price of ethereum is 620USD so you can buy close to 0.9eth and may complete 1 ETH after adding some more..Eth is the best altcoin and holding even 1ETH can give you good profit
Activity: 79
May 23, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
You should invest it in ignis, because I think market ignis is very good for investment and I also have invested in ignis and have got a pretty good profit
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Firstly you need to make sure that you are investing only that much amount which you can afford to loose.If its not that way then better not invest which you can't afford to loose.
Secondly If losing this "500$" will not hurt your life balances then you can look Binance coin(BNB) since it has utility in the exchange and will eventually increase since binance will be transformed to a DEX platform.

Note:Im not a financial advisor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
I read a lot of tips, and many recommend investing in 1-2 coins. I'll advise you to buy 20 coins from the top 20 list. So you're gonna spread your risks well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
I think ethereum can be a good decision to invest in 500 dollars. Although prices are rising slowly, I think that ethereum still has a good price at old prices.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
I think the$ 500 we need to share and invest in some good coin, dividing all the risks
Activity: 574
May 21, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
You can invest in bitcoin or eth.
for us you will more easily understand what your goals are. because for beginners we think it is very easy to do both. once you have a little understanding of the trade you can invest in an ICO project, because you will get many benefits in the long run because the ICO project also has a good future
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
If you  want to invest for a long time, then choose strong altcoins such as like Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, STRATIS, NEO, DASH. MONERO, ZEC. Superprofits they will not give, but each of them is a very valuable and steady asset.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
Buy token of top ICO like phantasima, QuarkChain and keep calm!
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

It is best to invest this money in any of the coins from the TOP 20. If the market grows, this coin in any one will grow and you will get a good profit without risks
Activity: 434
May 21, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

I suggest ethereum or ripple , those two are the most promising coins in the market right now but I think you shouldn't focus in just one coin make another option in order to maximize your investment and try to do your own research and do not just rely on someone's opinion.

Ethereum price is very stable in the market, for the long term could make the ethereum as options for investment. For the short-term should search aja altcoin ICO potential in terms of product, price and the total number of coins issued
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
May 21, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
we can tell you, but you better take responsibility in your own hands and choose the coin yourself.
Activity: 27
May 21, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Choose low satoshi like TRX, XVG, DOGE, SC ...
Activity: 112
May 21, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
As I been advising also to my friends since they are not sure about the coin they are going to hold using their extra money from their bonuses I always suggest Bitcoin as their first holding! Since, yes to be honest we are waiting for its price to pump up, but I rather say it is fun to buy things with it, Invest on Bitcoin then buy things you want with it in the store or shops that accept crypto, this is fun also in some way.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 05:12:41 AM

I suggest ethereum or ripple , those two are the most promising coins in the market right now but I think you shouldn't focus in just one coin make another option in order to maximize your investment and try to do your own research and do not just rely on someone's opinion.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
A very large capital investments for the newbie, if you want to earn huge profits, you can buy the coin a potentially successful Ico in the future. You can learn about and seek information on their website and social media
copper member
Activity: 270
May 20, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
www.orbistransfer.com
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:10:00 PM
Pick an altcoin from Top 20 list. Make research about their projects and team/advisors. Join their telegram group and ask questions to their community. Watch the price charts and buy when the coins are cheap.
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
Invest in an ico. Cheaper for you. Try Allstocks while at it
Pages:
Jump to: