Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 69. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

You can use to invest the $500 capital to Litecoin "LTC" and Cardano "ADA" because both cryptocurrency are cheap but profitable. This is also good for trading and long term investment.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
Im recomendate invest to ICO like quarkchain, nex, phantasima.
and coin like zilliqa, dash, nem, maybe ethereum
Activity: 45
May 12, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
Venchan (Ven) all in buy

Me too. 50% Vechain 50% Civic. It's safe and good now.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 12, 2018, 07:31:25 AM
After 2-3 weeks you will have a profit of 20-50%.
Don't give such percentage that you don't have guarantee to the investors out there, you can mislead them especially the newbies. Although you may be correct but still don't give those figures that you have no assurance that you can give to someone that will believe with what you said.
I do not understand. Why invest all your money in one project? I think that this is a stupid decision. I think you need to collect a portfolio of 3-4 coins, thereby reducing the risk of losing.
Different strategist tells you to invest in various coins but some tell to invest only with one solid coin. $500 wouldn't be enough to make his 3-4 coins or it can but the number of coins he will hold isn't that much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
Today is a good time for investment. You can invest in anything you want. Wink After 2-3 weeks you will have a profit of 20-50%.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
I'd recommend to buy some altcoins. For example NEM, ADA, QTUM. They looks very attractive atm. I don't think we'll go deeper to the darkness once again, so I think it's the best thing you can do now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 01:01:28 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

Now there are fewer potential altcoin, we need to look for a long time, and we must pay attention to every detail. Of those whom I personally tested and saw developers - Luckchemy and token LUK.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
May 12, 2018, 12:56:23 AM
Well, not yet where))) Now the market has again gone to the bottom, we must wait and at the bottom of the purchase. There are many projects in which it is worth investing, the TRON is like normal, then AION is also not bad. Well, there are many interesting and new projects.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

it depends on your strategy, befor answer your question please let me know the time frame that you want to hold. if you want to hold your coins for short term, I suggest you to buy some BTC (in dip point) then invest on LYM or ICX, then you can take good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
500$ is not really big budget but you can still making profit from such investment in the long run. Just diversify your investment and don't put all your eggs in one basket. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple have actually the most promising potential among crypto currencies in general.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
you can choose one altcoin that has a good value. many altcoun worth investing. before investing, look at the movement of the graph. if stable and getting stronger, it could be that altcoin is in demand of many people. I suggest you to choose something like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
If it's me, then for $ 500 I'll use it to invest in XRP, BNB and NEO. These are very good altcoin and grow back very quickly after each market decline, you can see it through the daily chart of these altcoin. I think that in the next few days there will be a very serious decline of the market so be prepared for the good psychology for yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
I do not understand. Why invest all your money in one project? I think that this is a stupid decision. I think you need to collect a portfolio of 3-4 coins, thereby reducing the risk of losing.
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
Many people in my environment ask me where I invest.  But I think this question is not correct, because each individual chooses investment individually, in addition to the aspects of profit, it is necessary to oversee the value component as well.  So it is desirable to define at least between bitcoinom and ICO, but in these spheres already to choose more personally.  For example, I chose Paymot.  because my selection criteria are trust in the company, publicity, openness, stability and a couple more.  But the main premise of this comment is that everyone chooses himself
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
I see more and more people talking about Paytomat.  And at first I thought that it was a bad spam, but I decided to take a chance and, at the beginning, I did a little bit of risk, and then it all turned out to be surprisingly good, I wondered where it was, and it was not there, it was strange because it got used to everyone who wants to swear.  But the company is really cool and sincere.  Therefore, do not think that the spam, was simply surprised by this discovery
May 11, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
May 11, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

i suggest you to make your research before investing in cryptocurrency. google is your friend... i have made investment a few months ago and my money was not even grow i just hold it on my wallet until this day..  but i strongly suggest to invest in altcoin because it has low value and you could generate huge amount of coin... just make sure you are willing to wait even until years of waiting.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 06:45:57 PM
Why only one?
Why don't you take 3-4-5?
I'd like to sugest you to devide it into different coins because you and nobody knows what is gonna be in future, which altcoin will go up and which will go down
And you always has a chance to exchange them if something will go bad
I'd recomend you such coins as:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

I still entrust my money to ethereum and ripple because my investment is not too much so I lack capital for it.
but if the money invested so much should still choose bitcoin as the most profitable investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:00:03 PM
Why only one?
Why don't you take 3-4-5?
I'd like to sugest you to devide it into different coins because you and nobody knows what is gonna be in future, which altcoin will go up and which will go down
And you always has a chance to exchange them if something will go bad
I'd recomend you such coins as:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO
Pages:
Jump to: