Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 70. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Very good looks now EOS. As the schedule and the news is very good background. I have it in my briefcase and I'm still buying it. Have MTL very good volumes of, very soon will go to the moon
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 10, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Why choose an altcoin? bitcoin is quite expensive with that amount but it doesn't matter as long as you have bitcoin.
But if you really don't like bitcoin you can invest that $500 to TenX or Iconomi but there are still other choice.
Like, litecoin and Ethereum depends on you.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
Investing your money in a coin is probably one of the most difficult things to do in this market, and the reason for that is very simple there are so many options of where to invest your money that just reading the white papers of all the new coins in the market will take you probably months and the few people that have the time to do that probably are professional investors and with only 500 dollars at your disposal I doubt the person asking for advice is in fact a professional investor. Cry
 I believe you need to buy coins from the top 10 and wait, otherwise you may well be nervous and lose your money Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:39:00 PM
put few here

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 122
May 09, 2018, 08:59:19 PM
I would buy EOS, and hold.
Activity: 134
May 09, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
The really stable Altcoin is Ethereum. In addition to Ethereum, you can also look for potential altcoins if invested in the long term. So you will benefit in investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
In this thread you have a lot of recommendations, there is something to think about. Also, many people advertised projects in which they invested. I invested in https://www.blockshipping.io, I recommend to study this project, it seems to me it is waiting for success.
Activity: 131
May 09, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
There are plenty of choices to invest your money now. But I think you're better off investing with the well known
coins. I think splitting your investments with Bitcoins and Ethereum should be a good start. Both coins are very
strong in the market, both have better chances to increase well over time. They have a good history and very
promising potential, they are ideally good long-term and short term investments, you can easily spot the difference
in a few days. Focus on these coins while you enhance and learn more on currencies and other stuff you might be
interested to invest soon.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 09, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
it is better to choose 10-20 different .. 1 of them can grow x10. And choose altkoyiny by capitalization
but what if there will be a few coins who will grow but this growth would not cover the transaction fees? i would better choose 5-7 promising coins in order not to spend so much money on comissions
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
There is an interesting coin MinexCoin. It has good potential for growth. Also their coins can be put in the bank, and receive 15% of coins a month. These are very favorable conditions.
Activity: 252
May 09, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
it is better to choose 10-20 different .. 1 of them can grow x10. And choose altkoyiny by capitalization
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 06:31:37 AM
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed road map, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!

https://tradelize.com/
Activity: 566
April 17, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
I am watching matrix closely it look like a token with many prospect and potentials 60 percent on it will be good entry matrix will launch it is main net by march 2019 i expect the price to be $8 or more after the release of it is main net.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
April 17, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
you can invest on litecoin there price also very less you must invest your 500$ on this coin and you will get more profit in future so this coin will be increase on coming days.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
maybe Ripple, ETH, NEO, Cordana are good ones. They seem to me to be the right bet. Of course, there may be coins with higher rewards (and I invested in the same group), but they are risky, and you can lose your money.
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
I think you need to buy altcoin top 10. It's easy and safe.
If your intention is making huge money and you are willing to take a risk, you should go for an ICO.
Making huge profit from an ICO is more possible than from investing a coin/token.

Telegram:
MKK POOL General Chat
We build community and together make profit from ICOs.
https://t.me/mkkpool

MKK POOL Discord:
https://discord.gg/NWe7mzV
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 17, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

If this is the amount you have for investments, I do not recommend investing the entire amount for altcoins. Or you will distribute the amount for several altcoins, or keep half the amount in bitcoin. This is my advice. Good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
I Recommend that you should invest partial amounts in different tokens/coins. recently I invested in swapy network. it has a clever solution for those who have no credit facility. this project will reshape credit market. feel free to visit their website to study more about. I again recommend that do your own research.
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
we have a lot of variants of cryptocurrency, but I think more perspective to invest in top 10-15 coins. Have a good profit!
Activity: 27
April 16, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
What you think about to invest in Altcoins? It's really will be with no risks if you invest in ready-made product. As example you can be sure in already working BiNeuro project https://bineuro.com/web/
Pages:
Jump to: