Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 74. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
Good evening people, I'm a newbie in cryptocurrency and I need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin, can you help me pick one ??
I would personally advise you to buy Ethereum coins. The best Altcoin, in my opinion, is Ethereum. Because the development of Ethereum always increases and the price goes up, although its increase is only slowly. But Ethereum is a very definite coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
if you still not invested in crypto and want to invest now .
then invest in btc , neo , Fusion , credits in proportion as per your understanding .
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 03:22:47 PM
Now is a great time to go to the crypto currency, the price is almost at the bottom, boldly choose any of the top 10 coins and go into it, and then just keep and wait for growth. It is quite possible to do x2 or even x3 in the long run.
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
for short term investing u can invest in Neo and Eth both these coins are as of now in lowest prices u can grab the opportunity
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
I would advise not investing the entire amount in just one alcotein, but choosing 3-5 promising altcoyins from your point of view and investing in them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
Well, men, nowadays it's a perfect price for Ethereum
I'd but it
And hold
Also, I'd buy some of TOR (for money that have been left after ETH buying)
I think these guys could bring a perfect profit
Maybe it's good to invest it Ripple but It's really up to you - try to read some information about it and make your desicion, however, i'd buy it too as Eth and TOR
Hope 2018 will bring us good surprises with perfect profit for us
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 01, 2018, 11:25:14 AM
Well, any coin at the top 30 on coinmarketcap is very cheap so it would be wise spending it on any of those altcoins. Just avoid bitcoincash and tron because those are just hyped coins with no use at all.

I had a friend in the fall for a long time did not think I took bought each coin from the top 20 at 200$. Before the New Year, the unit sold and invested in Minexcoin, while very satisfied.
Activity: 462
April 01, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
for the umpteenth time I think in this forum, too much good ico saaat this time to invest. but my suggestion is for you can choose please see at https://icowatchlist.com/
Activity: 28
April 01, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
invest in 3 and spread the risk. maybe 2 established coins and 1 ico (but an ico with a strong use case / product)
at the moment maybe neo, icon, and...
ico's;
hybridblocks
open platform,
suchapp
Activity: 123
April 01, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
For today best pick is AGNI coin for just 50k sats....in few days it will be 125-200k sats Cheesy
Believe me,many new traiders will buy it for runing one of first MN !!!
Activity: 140
Heya Homies
April 01, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
I would suggest right here

Oh Yea, It's Real !!
Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
For me it better to make a research first on any coins that you want to invest and study the market movement. In researching the coin, you will acquire some information on its developer, team and their future plans for the coin and by doing this, you can be able to pick the right coin. Always select the coins with the biggest potential to grow in the long term and gives you sure profits later. And if you know how to trade then try it but be sure to invest only the money you can to afford to lose.
Activity: 504
March 31, 2018, 09:48:48 PM
Well, any coin at the top 30 on coinmarketcap is very cheap so it would be wise spending it on any of those altcoins. Just avoid bitcoincash and tron because those are just hyped coins with no use at all.
Activity: 16
March 31, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
I would advise you a German project  Vreo.io, they provides plugins that allow dynamic, unobtrusive and simple advertising directly embedded in the surroundings of the game. Every user interaction gets tracked, evaluated and stores within their own blockchain for exact payment and statistics. They promise not only a matching and private messaging system, but also an analysis tool for all running and finished campaigns in their platform. Due to the embedded nature, the ads can avoid ad blockers because vreo does not use pop-ups.
Read more here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
I know them, I follow them in telegram, they often participate in international conferences, I think this is a good indicator
Activity: 65
March 31, 2018, 08:47:41 PM
I would advise you a German project  Vreo.io, they provides plugins that allow dynamic, unobtrusive and simple advertising directly embedded in the surroundings of the game. Every user interaction gets tracked, evaluated and stores within their own blockchain for exact payment and statistics. They promise not only a matching and private messaging system, but also an analysis tool for all running and finished campaigns in their platform. Due to the embedded nature, the ads can avoid ad blockers because vreo does not use pop-ups.
Read more here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Activity: 29
March 31, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
I prefer with ethereum because ethereum is very good for investment and certainly rank under bitcoin. so it will be very useful if everything is invested there
What about spliting this amount and investing like 80% in etherum  and rest in some smaller coins like ripple, neo or waves and trying to catch a good moment with a big pump?

This is actually my strategy. 75% ETH and 25% NEO, Ripple, Stellar & BTC. Keep staking in.
Activity: 81
March 31, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
Pick 10 in the top of the rating after Bitcoin and skip Ripple  Wink
Activity: 179
March 31, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
Split it into multiple altcoins.I would advise you to invest in gems which might have potential and have a chance to multifold multiple times in some years .No point in playing safe with 500 $
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 31, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
As for me, so $ 500 is too small an amount to invest, but if there is no more money, then buy at the moment ETH or Bitcoin, they just fell in price. Then wait until they start to grow, do not waste time and look for other coins. After the beginning of the growth of Bitcoin and ETH buy those coins that liked.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
March 31, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
As for me I want to buy Stellar. It has a lot of good news in April and May. Bitcoin, of course. HLM and EOS. It is my top.
Pages:
Jump to: