Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 73. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
Electroneum, many people recommend that this coin will continue to rise in the year 2018. I have also invested here, and hope its value continues up to the moon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
any one, you can not choose 100%! no one can objectively predict the growth of one or the other, collect a portfolio of 10 currencies minimum. Pay attention to capitalization, you can see it on the Internet
Activity: 124
April 03, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
I would look at new coins and new ICOs. I choose CyberMiles as a very promising project. You can try out the Test-net
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 03, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Split this amount for three part, first one (the biggest) like 300$ invest in coins which are the best on market like etherum or bitcoin, than like 150$ invest in coin which price is low like waves or neo, and the last part invest in thrash coins which can pump in near future.
Activity: 9
April 03, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Cheers

I would say yes. 1. They are already a working company. 2. I expect the market cap of the cryptocurrency to start raising again.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Cheers
April 03, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
I will suggest Ripple, Monero or IOTA. But as the guy above said you could try with some of the new upcoming ico's like eMarketChain or just invest some time to check what is coming on pre-sale and main-sale. I prefer to invest in new ICO's with a very low starting price: under 0,1$. Normally after the main sale, they have at least 100% profit. Will check now eMarketChain and will try to calculate the starting price. Will reply again with the result of my research.

As far as I see eMarketChain are going to sell their token for 1 ETH =11,500 EMAC. Isn't that too low? Huh Huh

They have some bonuses during the pre-sale and main sale but looks like the average would be 0.04$, which is actually what I am looking for (under 0,1$). Hope to bring a lot of investors during the pre-sale and main sale, because with this price, it would be completely possible to gain 100+% profit in a short period of time. 
Don't have spare time now to read more about them, but will try to do it later.

P.S
And please do not consider my opinion as too relevant
Activity: 31
April 03, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
Try and take a look. DYOR and invest. Great team and developers. I would say invest in Arcblock ico, is the next big thing. I am currently invested big on this project. I can see big changes gonna happen with the project and technology.
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
I would suggest potential and great upcoming projects like birdchain,ternio,medichaim etc.The growth expected can be exponential as the future is bright and concept is wide.
Activity: 7
April 03, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
I will suggest Ripple, Monero or IOTA. But as the guy above said you could try with some of the new upcoming ico's like eMarketChain or just invest some time to check what is coming on pre-sale and main-sale. I prefer to invest in new ICO's with a very low starting price: under 0,1$. Normally after the main sale, they have at least 100% profit. Will check now eMarketChain and will try to calculate the starting price. Will reply again with the result of my research.

As far as I see eMarketChain are going to sell their token for 1 ETH =11,500 EMAC. Isn't that too low? Huh Huh
April 03, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
Activity: 7
April 03, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

This ICO looks promising:https://emarketchain.co/ Smiley What I see so far is that they are really active in all channels and have many followers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:43:41 AM
you can choose ethereum and ripple. maybe 50% - 50% investment will benefit you in the future. see the price of both are down then it is worth to be considered to invest there
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 03, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
the best part of investing that is btc and ethereum invest there and you can make good profit in the future people are little scare about the price its going low but as we know about the btc it will grow up very soon just we have to keep only patience ones the btc price will grow up after that every coin will be fluctuate and then we can take some more step.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
April 03, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
Hi, friend...
I have a view for a good investment if you still have a capital of $ 500 I suggest to buy UTN / universa I am sure this coin will be good on the market after my net later.
Activity: 138
April 03, 2018, 12:32:22 AM
Hello everyone! My company is called DIMCOIN. We have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and our main product is  Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain!

Welcome to join our DIMCOIN group chat!

https://t.me/DIMCOINICO

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that we are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
If you want to invest for a long time, then choose strong altcoins such as like Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, STRATIS, NEO, DASH. MONERO, ZEC. Superprofits they will not give, but each of them is a very valuable and steady asset.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
As a sometimes rapidly changing situation in the crypto market. When this theme was created for $ 500 you could buy much less altcoins. Today I would buy the following coins:
AION - 150$
ICON - 150$
COB - 100$
WCT100
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 02:45:08 PM
Not every project can please such care about their customers . They do difficult, I believe that the future of tokenization of the business and the team can handle it at 100 % with the task
THE GOLD STANDARD OF THE FUTURE!
The most secure crypto currency in the world.
https://pecun.io/
Activity: 31
April 02, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
ICO's are the subject to learn, compare and identify the potential first
Better start your crypto investment experience with established and developing blockchain tokens like EOS, IOTA, NEO...
Pages:
Jump to: