Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
This is very difficult to choose, except that Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment, perhaps ADA, AE? But I am not sure my opinion will make you profitable.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
If you believe in the long-term future of crypto, you should buy lots right now. How much you buy of it should be directly correlated with how much you believe in its long-term prospects.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
There are so many potential coins to invest in the crypto market, and all of them have the potential to make a profit, depending on your expertise in analyzing. I personally invest in the top 10 coin coincap coins, like Ethereum and EOS because they have good teams and good concepts. But it is better to do research first before investing and not rely on anyone's opinions or suggestions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

if you are still interested and have money, I think you can buy the top altcoin one example is ethereum. yes the price of altcoin is currently almost falling in more than 80%. This is when you want to make a purchase.
Activity: 364
Except BTC, ETH  is best choice for long term investment. ETH is the top  coin behind BTC and its potential even bigger than BTC, they say ETH is in good price now to buy in. My personal view is that ETH is not a good choice for daily trading but ETH is the best choice for long term holding now.
Activity: 221
you can invest in several altcoins, like eth. I think Eth has a good prospect in the future. besides, we also know that now the crypto price in the market was down, especially eth. it's the right time to buy eth at the cheap prices. I think it will help.

Yes, I agree with you. The first choice for altcoin investment in the long term is ethereum. In addition, there are many altcoins that have the potential and can follow in ethereum's footsteps, namely EOS, NEO, Cardano, and Stellar.
Activity: 202
you can invest in several altcoins, like eth. I think Eth has a good prospect in the future. besides, we also know that now the crypto price in the market was down, especially eth. it's the right time to buy eth at the cheap prices. I think it will help.
Activity: 71
it depends on the soul of your business, if you like challenges, I suggest putting your money into fast moving currencies like ETH but at the risk of big losses but also big profits, but if you want a safe investment

save your money in coins which has been recognized worldwide and has the potential to replace conventional currencies in bitcoin. You don't need to worry if the price goes down, make sure it's only temporarily, in the future it can be ascertained that prices will rise again.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
Long term investment other than BTC is an ETH coin, we can invest ETH coins in the long term, if we have already bought ETH with all the modes we have to invest in the long term, it will definitely have a lot of benefits.
Activity: 168
investment in the long term also requires the selection of the right coin, because if one chooses a coin to invest in the long term, it might later get a loss. and if you want to invest in coins other than btc you might want to invest in eth, because eth is basically the best altcoin compared to other altcoins, and I think eth is better than btc in terms of investment, or in terms of price (eth prices are cheaper than at a price of btc) or other aspects.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Aside from bitcoin these stuff is good for long term investment in my own opinion.

Mutual funds
Stock market
Real estate
Gold
Precious metals
Retirement plan
Longterm bonds

But always its all depends on you in which do you want to invest for long term. Crypto might good for long term investment but I won't suggest it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I that you should look out for NEM (XEM) too as they focus on the actual technology rather than hyping it. So in most cases, you should see an organic growth and the trust it can gain is massive and once the masses start noticing it more then I think the price will surge nicely.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You can rely in coinmarketcap , there are the list of cryptocurrencies the top altcoins you want to buy and invest. But for me i would recommend etherium if you want to invest for a long term. Etherium has the component just like bitcoin in a long term investments and long term gaining of profits and earning a lot of income.
Activity: 80
I think ethereum is the second best option, though it seems really stagnant at the moment, but if you are aiming for long term then it is perfect.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
There are actually many altcoins that are better for log-term investment. However, we must be more careful and smarter in selecting the right one. In my opinion, the best token for log-term holding besides the Bitcoin are still Ethereum, EOS, and NEO. Look at their value and volume, and analyze their market. They have big potential to survive and grow.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
if you dont want to invest in BTC, there are other atcoins to invest for long term, one of that is Cardano, the most promising project that gets very much attentions from the public with many advantages such as can be more useful in applying new technologies in to real life with faster and more convinent than other altcoins, that is why i think it really have potential as  long term invesment.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
ETH is definetly a good option.

NeoGas is usually overlooked but a solid option. In total I think that Neo (down 10x) is one of the most undervalued platforms right now, at least in terms of the position in CMC-it has the second most projects up and running-after ETH and is 10 positions behind EOS and ADA, even though they aren't even close to be ready for challenging ETH.I really like BNB but thats more an option I'll go for during the next highs. They tend to be fairly stable.

In the end, all of these (besides BNB) are community-projects. Thats why you should look at the community. If there is none or if it only consists of "moon-bois", it might not be the best investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
There's many options, if you want to trade stuff, you can always do precious metals - other than that you can diversify into real estate or a real life business

that is if you meant apart from crypto in general
Activity: 448
I advise you to invest only in those projects in which you are confident. There is a company Krypital I'm sure of them. They are engaged in many projects
Activity: 266
I think that you can choose ether for the long-term hold and you will never regret as it is the second one after btc. It is the best one and I know that the blockchain strategy. To my mind, it is better to choose either ether or ripple
Pages:
Jump to: