Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 12629 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Personally, I am excited about financial blockchain projects, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
You should put the money you have into ethereum then, there is no better altcoin out there for you to have your money in than with ethereum. It has the most amount of investors behind bitcoin which means that there is a strong community behind it to always make sure that the coin survives the market. Also the blockchain is being adopted by a lot of top players so you are putting money in the right coin that is sustainable
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Well mate, if your asking what other coins aside from bitcoin is a good for long term investment for me ETHEREUM is next to bitcoin. Ethereum is the potential currency for long term investment.  It has a good and promising factors in the  crypto market. ETH grows fast. A lot of project are choosing ethereum technology as the basis of their development.
copper member
Activity: 228
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

You should invest in Poseidon Foundation and its token OCEAN once its on exchanges, or you can participate to its current token sale. Poseidon is committed to offset carbon emissions. Carbon market is expected to grow and this innovation, using Stellar blockchain, opens a new channel of demand at a retail level.  Wink

https://poseidon.eco
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I am sure that investing Eth and Eos will bring a good profit for you and these are very reliable cryptocurrencies on the market. Try them as well.
Activity: 112
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Addition to the platform (Ethereum, EOS, LISK), financial (Stellar, Ripple) and exchange coins (BNB, KCS, BIX), I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
Aside for bitcoin, I think the most secured to invest money is ethereum because the benefits and fluctuation in market is more likely on bitcoin in where we can expect good returned of profits and less risks at the time.

Indeed, Ethereum would be the most secure investment in such a unpredictable market. But in any bullish run, you can find and invest in a lot of secure projects so that you can get more profits than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
I think that you should be looking to invest in privacy coins if you do not want to invest in bitcoin. There are a lot of privacy coins out there that have a lot of potential to do well with monero easily topping that list. People are going to want more secure and anonymous ways to move their money at some point and that is where privacy coins will come in, they are going to be big in the future.
Activity: 156
If you are looking to make long term investments and you are looking to invest in a coin other than bitcoin, then you might want to consider investing in one of these top altcoins, to avoid the risk of making bad investments. You should look up Ethereum, Ripple, Tron and Waves. They are pretty good coins, and would make great investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In my views the best Altcoins for long term are Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Neo. These coins are best for long term investment and they can gives you good returns as per my opinion.These are best investment option beside bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Addition to the platform (Ethereum, EOS, LISK), financial (Stellar, Ripple) and exchange coins (BNB, KCS, BIX), I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
Aside for bitcoin, I think the most secured to invest money is ethereum because the benefits and fluctuation in market is more likely on bitcoin in where we can expect good returned of profits and less risks at the time.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Activity: 141
I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. At present, this market allows me to see the prospects of Ethereum. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up Ethereum will have more room for growth, so you can get more by investing in Ethereum. Profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
MCan is a project for the masses to contribute towards a project that promotes and provides a healthy lifestyle for everyone. MCan is a great project to investment on and the company has planned to go public in three years.
Activity: 125

I think that it's best to make a choice on projects that are already being used. If you want to invest for a year or more, I would not risk investing in projects that do not have anything yet. You can not predict what will happen to him after a long time. Therefore, it is better to choose real projects that will exist for more than one year.
Activity: 103
Welcome to the crypto world. If you are looking for good coins to invest in other than bitcoin that has the potential of making you quite some good earnings in a few more years, then you might to consider in some altcoins like Ethereum, Tron (TRC), ADA and Monero. These coins are some pretty good coins and would make great investments too.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I suggest that you must have to invest into a lot of crypto currency coins just like etherium and many other more cryptos . You may also invest alternative coins in order for you to get rich as easy.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Despite all the negative talking, I think that Ripple is great choice for investment. Instead of challenging banks and fighting them why not provide for them? And that's what Ripple has actually done.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
I think a lot of coins that you can to invest long-term to you the most important belief and patience of your capital to gain profit in your long-term investment
Activity: 80
Bitcoin is the most valuable investment choice. You can invest in Ethereum besides bitcoin. Ethereum is currently the altcoin with the most investment value
Pages:
Jump to: