Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 22. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 21, 2021, 01:08:41 AM
$30,000 USD would you like to invest in one coin? For me it is too prone to risk. What if you invest $30,000 USD in Bitcoin only if you don't want to share it. The opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin is still there and if you look at today's prices, then this is the right time for your $30,000 USD to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very good value in the crypto space.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 20, 2021, 11:59:55 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.
You’re planning to take a risk that much by just investing in one project but if you really want to do this kind of strategy then I can only suggest to buy BITCOIN because the future is with Bitcoin and the possible profit can go beyond 10x in the coming years if you are just going to hold on it, remember many speculate Bitcoin to hit the price of $100k, so you’ll be more profitable if Bitcoin hits that price. If there is any chance to diversify, much better so you can lessen the risk of losing everything.

You are very right, if you want to invest with one coin, then bitcoin is a very right choice, because the amount of BTC supply in the market is very limited so it has a greater chance of being able to go up 5x to 10x in the next few years,
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 20, 2021, 10:49:25 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
Thanks for your advices.

why are you confused. you simply choose one of the coins that are in the top 20 list. with 30000$ you can get a big enough profit, in just one day. and the coins are also good enough in the long run. 10x or 100x is not impossible for the coins that are at the top of the list. see eth, bnb, solana, DOT, Cardano or doge have proven it, the coins I mentioned have gone up more than 10x in just a short time. and it will be repeated in the future. so choose one of the top ranked coins.

the coin didn't go up in a short time, that's because this year indeed all the coins experienced an increase because the bull season started at the beginning of this year, before that the top coin won't go up that easily, believe me it will take some time for a good project to develop.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 20, 2021, 08:49:20 AM
If you want to put everything in one basket, then you need to think about the type of investment you will make, such as long-term or short-term investments.

for long term investment, there are 3 candidates, that is
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Binance coins

while for the short term, you can choose one of the top altcoins that are still above the top 20 coins in CMC. You can see the development of technology and prices from

ADA
SOL
XRP
UNI
AVAX
MATIC

Do some research on each of those coins or tokens, and make sure you know which way the coin will develop. I suggest the $30,000 to be shared, but if you decide that way, then I recommend the coin/token. but the final decision rests with you. DWYOR
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 20, 2021, 07:29:29 AM
Thanks for your advices.
It's very easy.

If you're going for the long term investment then there's no other than the best option of it than bitcoin. Since you're willing to wait, you want to hold it for a few years until it reaches $100k.

It may not that be 10x in the future but at least you have an assured investment with it.
Exactly, the advice that should be done by the op if you want to be able to get a very large value, because bitcoin is very good to be a promising investment, good for now where it is expected that there will be an increase at the end of the year and maybe the value can be quite fantastic. even if you want a long-term investment then every 4 years after the halving process, bitcoin will certainly reach renewable ATH.

but if you want to get a value that can be 10x, of course you have to set a potential altcoin that is likely to increase more than 10x from now.
DOT, or ADA maybe you can choose one of them for you to determine, which has the potential to increase 10x.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 19, 2021, 04:24:52 AM
Not as much your money but I also working at this this question to find and answer. Which coin can I buy that will give me 5 to10x return. I work on some coins. Watching many video I found Dot is on hype on $35 can hit anything best coin after ethereum so you can buy this coin may be when market crash. Second I found cryptoblade, supply is very limited with thousands of holders. 800$ something is highest now at 22 if we can get at 15 $ then I think we can achieve 150  confidently.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
September 18, 2021, 07:49:42 PM
with the amount of $ 30.00 you can divide it into 5 equal parts to invest potential coins or you can hold it, some notable coins to invest as top coins: BTC, ETH, BNB. . or platform coins such as: DOT, CAKE, SHUSHI.. or you can invest in IDO, IEO projects or potential projects that will bring better profits for you, invest in cryptocurrencies Commodity always brings risks, so always be alert and wise in your investment process, good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 18, 2021, 07:05:36 PM
Thanks for your advices.

I advise you to invest in ROSE, because in my opinion ROSE has a very good project and of course the market cap of ROSE is still very low, so ROSE has a great opportunity for its price to increase very high and give you a profit of at least 10x, therefore now is the right time for you to invest in ROSE, because the price of ROSE is still very low at this time.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 18, 2021, 03:49:18 PM
Thanks for your advices.
You need to invest on some proven and tested coin you can choose BNB, ETH , BTC, etc., you need to only choose those coin that is in top 10 coin to avoid scam, those coin are proven and have a strong team behind it so there is no risk at all and you will never loss if you don't sell at loss. I also suggest that invest also in some good altcoins that is new but promising it is also good to invest in different coin because 30000$ is a big amount you can devide it.
I agree on that too 10 coins in CMC is the best option. Because it is hard to choose a good project to invest this time I see so many scam in ICO and to avoid those scam you need to invest in some good and top coins. I also believe that it is more risky to invest on new coins than the coins that is already been trusted for so many years like ethereum or BNB, or dogecoin. You can always put basis on their past price from 2018 till present.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
September 18, 2021, 03:42:39 PM
Thanks for your advices.
You need to invest on some proven and tested coin you can choose BNB, ETH , BTC, etc., you need to only choose those coin that is in top 10 coin to avoid scam, those coin are proven and have a strong team behind it so there is no risk at all and you will never loss if you don't sell at loss. I also suggest that invest also in some good altcoins that is new but promising it is also good to invest in different coin because 30000$ is a big amount you can devide it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 18, 2021, 02:20:41 PM
Guys thank you all for the replies and suggestions. I have plenty of tokens in my wallet, as well. But I wanted to take a risk and invest in just one coin otherwise the profit is not as well as i've expected. Now i am still trying to find something promising for the long term. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 18, 2021, 12:46:46 PM
There are two options that I think are the safest, namely Bitcoin or Ethereum. Choose one of these coins if you only want to invest in 1 coin, but my advice is that you split it into two investment options. 50% for Bitcoin and another 50% you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 18, 2021, 12:02:22 PM
Thanks for your advices.
You’re planning to take a risk that much by just investing in one project but if you really want to do this kind of strategy then I can only suggest to buy BITCOIN because the future is with Bitcoin and the possible profit can go beyond 10x in the coming years if you are just going to hold on it, remember many speculate Bitcoin to hit the price of $100k, so you’ll be more profitable if Bitcoin hits that price. If there is any chance to diversify, much better so you can lessen the risk of losing everything.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 18, 2021, 10:53:27 AM
$30,000 USD is already worth a million in our country's currency. But speaking of investment. I can only advise you to ride it on BTC. It can give you up to 5x profit once it touches $250k. Just stick to the top 5 crypto coins in the coinmarketcap they are safe to ride in because of huge money volume and less volatility.

Thanks for your advices.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 18, 2021, 10:01:10 AM
Thanks for your advices.
My best advice is to diversify.  But I don't understand why you keep insisting that the plan only wants to invest in only one crypto asset?  This clearly goes against the way investment plans work.  If there is only one option, there is no coin that can mine your money better than bitcoin to ensure your capital, safety and profitability.

Bitcoin is not a 10x capable coin right now like pumped/dumped shitcoins.  But the value of bitcoin is a norm for this entire market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 17, 2021, 07:38:46 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

if in the future, then I believe the price of Ethereum and Binance can still increase at least 10x from the current price, therefore I would advise you to invest in Ethereum or Binance and hold it in the long term, because if you invest in Ethereum or Binance, then the price will definitely continue to increase and it is very safe for you to make a long-term investment, so you will not lose your money and you can get a big profit (at least 10x).

ETH or BNB are indeed the right choice for investment, in addition to allowing 10x profit. ETH and BNB are also among the top altcoins that have
very high volumes, meaning they are very safe for long-term investments. Since most of the top altcoins will continue to rise in price following
the Bitcoin price movement, even if we look at the performance of ETH and BNB this year, it's really amazing. Demand for both continues to increase,
so investing in ETH and BNB is indeed very profitable. The most important thing is not to be weak hands when the price falls, no need to panic
and stay patient. Because of how far the prices of ETH and BNB go down, they will definitely go up again. ETH and BNB are potential coins,
so ETH and BNB will usually recover quickly if the price drops
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
September 17, 2021, 04:58:46 PM
First, I don't recommend going all-in single coin. Better to look for altcoins that can be part of a diversified altcoin portfolio, otherwise, the market performance of single coin will fluctuate the whole value of the altcoin portfolio. For altcoins, you can choose ADA SOL or any developing NFT token.

Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.
if you don't want a high-risk coin like most altcoins but have high volatility price then choose Bitcoin.  besides that ethereum and binance also have good potential to go up a few more percent..

I think your idea to invest with one coin/token is not right, because with the amount of 30,000 usd you can already invest in several altcoins that have great potential in the future such as ETH BNB Cardano polkadot and solana, because these altcoins have a good opportunity to grow  higher in the future, but if you are determined to invest your money with a single coin/token then etherem and binance are very good options in my opinion.

Portfolio diversifying is a cool idea, as you explained the potential of the single coin should not be enough to cover the expected ROI in the long term. Top altcoins or low marketcap altcoin portfolio will do the job, better to keep looking for the potentially good ones, IMHO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 17, 2021, 02:30:38 PM
Strax, Eth, Bitcoin, Polkadot, Cardano, Sol, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Chiliz, Litecoin. Those are my ten winners in order of importance, from the biggest winners to the smallest of the biggest 10. Honorable mention to Bluzelle and Elrond GLD which could easily be in that top 10 somewhere.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 17, 2021, 01:50:50 PM
Thanks for your advices.
if you don't want a high-risk coin like most altcoins but have high volatility price then choose Bitcoin.  besides that ethereum and binance also have good potential to go up a few more percent..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 17, 2021, 12:21:22 PM
If I were you I would definitely split that money into 3 or 5 for my favorite coins like ethereum, cardano, binance coin, cake and of course bitcoin. I don't think if that is good idea to put all your money in one coin but if you really want to pick one only then I suggest binance coin. I believe that it can increase 10x in the future but we never know when it will happen just hold the coin for long it has potential.
Pages:
Jump to: