Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 2. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
What token you have sir?
You can access the token website, because some tokens have a different market.
If you have ERC20 you can sell on forkdelta, etherdelta and idex.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Unfortunately, you can't trade your coins anywhere you want. The projects themselves choose the exchanges on which their tokens will be traded
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 09:31:14 AM
 From my experience, I will recomend you  Myetherwallet.Myetherwallet is one of the applications of the Etherum Intelligent Contract running on the ETH platform,MyEtherWallet helps you create a secure wallet without the need for a command line or EtherCon client on your computer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
October 24, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
First of all , it depends on the exchange on which the token is issued, usually it happens on ordinary exchanges where other traders trade.

Yeah, selling tokens depends where the project listed it, but if many exchanges then better to choose those exchanges that is old and already build trust and also chose those exchanges that listed most of our tokens.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 24, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
First of all , it depends on the exchange on which the token is issued, usually it happens on ordinary exchanges where other traders trade.
Activity: 255
October 24, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
Threre are several major exchanges that you are able to trust. You should to check information and reviews about certain project before using it.
Activity: 542
October 24, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

As a crypto enthusiast, I recommend the top exchangers namely: Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia for BTC pair tokens. IDEX, Hotbit and Merca for ETH pair token. First of all, before signing up on these exchangers. Check first the Social Medias, Website of the token you want to sell for updates (date of listing, exchangers, whitepaper). Check FB, Twitter, or Reddit for the feedbacks, insights as well as FA & TA. Youtube is also the best alternative for reviews. Second & Lastly, always have a 2fa on the exchanger you are signing up. Being secured of your investment is the best tool for you away from the hackers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
I prefer Binance, because it is the most modern and trusted exchange. Usually, when the token is listed on Binance, it is pumped pretty hard. Thats why I think, Binance is the number one exchange with the highest level of trust among the community members.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 24, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
You can sell your coins at any listed exchange where they are listed and you can check these details on coinmarketcap that on which exchange, your coin is listed.
Poloniex may be an exchange that you might want to exchange coins at. They do have a verification step, once you complete that then you could trade the coins that are on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
I would like you to search for the people, who are ready to buy it directly. It would help you to save huge amount of money and get the most profits, but you should be carefull.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
Hmm, funny say because you not specific, well I believe there is a source you got tokken from, the source always have all the information about your token, so you should always learn to get in contact with them, I suggest you do that on telegram, if you don't know this already, they will give you information on exchange.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
Look at
https://forkdelta.github.io
https://etherdelta.com
There are a lot of tokens to buy and sell.
Forkdelta and Etherdelta almost dead 100k$ is highest volume. Now forkdelta is good from etherdelta. I think etherdelta is a open exchange every single coin you can exchange just using token contract address very easy way. But both of exchange risky because you have to sign in by private key.        
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
There are so many exchanges and aggregators that asking such questions on the forum for investors is very stupid. We would understand how small the amount to sell everything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
To determine whether the bargain you received a reward for participating in the bounty of the companies of the coins is sufficient to access a resource ethplorer.io . If your coins have a dollar value , so they are already added to what crypto exchanges . What you can learn by referring to the resource coinmarketcap.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 09:23:39 AM
for the initial market token you can be on idex and forkdelta, for the next big diexchanger like hitbtc and binance hotbits and kucoin and others
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
Selling your coins is not a difficult job just search on web for market place and then search what is the position of your coin if it is good to sell or to hold, then you can compare on different markets and get the best price for your coins, this is the safe and short way to sell coins.
Activity: 294
October 21, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
There are a lot of great exchanges and you can choose by yourself. If you want to use the best rated exchange you can go to Binance. If you want to stay decentralised, you can go to IDEX. If you want a user-friendly and simple exchange, I would recommend to join Kucoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 21, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
For me I install apps in my mobile phone like delta and blockfolio for me easy to know where to sell my tokens and to monitor the current price each in every exchange sites.
Activity: 333
October 21, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
Hello just search the coinmarketcap in the google. then you will have search bar and search those coins what you have. After that you can check what are the exchanges that tokens in currently.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 07:55:47 AM
For selling your coins, go directly to the website coinmarketcap.com, and find the coin that you want to sell. Then look at different exchanges where this coin is listed and its trading price, select the convenient variant, register on the selected exchange and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: