Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 5. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 26, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
Decentralized exchange more easy but not secure. Centralized exchange always secure if you on two step verification. I don't like decentralized exchange because I need to share my private wallet address where my others token are in the risk.
Using decentralized exchange sometime feels ridiculous, when we have to enter our private key when starting to use it. It's really not recommended, if there is an option to sell tokens in centralized exchange, I think it's better to sell them there unless it's a new exchanges.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 07:10:17 PM
First time you should use decentralized exchange It, Forkdelta, Idex etc. After that you can use centralized exchange.
I agree with you. It seems to me that decentralized exchanges are much more reliable than centralized exchanges. I trust the decentralized exchanges more and sell most of the tokens to Forkdelta.
Decentralized exchange more easy but not secure. Centralized exchange always secure if you on two step verification. I don't like decentralized exchange because I need to share my private wallet address where my others token are in the risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
I am sure that not all your coins somewhere bargain. And if bargain, then not at all exchanges. You need to learn at what exchange there is auction on each of your coins and already from them to vibirat where to sell.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
The best varinat is on the stock exchange. You can find a stock exchange on the coinmarketcap website of any coin that is in the rating. I do not see any problems at all.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
You can't easily sell the tokens that you have, because you have to know the tokens you have in which exchange, so my advice if you want to sell them is better you join in the token community first, like telegram, twitter or facebook and look for information about the token in which exchange, because each token has a different exchange.
yes, you are right dude.because not every tokens/coins when they listed in market directly appear on coinmarketcap.so by joining in their telegram group we could update important announcement there.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 02:27:53 AM
The easiest way is to go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find out where they are sold and see the price of your coins, perhaps you will have a sense and save the coin before the price increases.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
Visit coinmarket website and check if your  token is listed. If listed, you can go on with buying and selling.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 23, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
You can't easily sell the tokens that you have, because you have to know the tokens you have in which exchange, so my advice if you want to sell them is better you join in the token community first, like telegram, twitter or facebook and look for information about the token in which exchange, because each token has a different exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 23, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
First place to sell tokens is etherdelta forkdelta there you can sell by smart contrct not listed tokens.
Second place is IDEX, then look for anounce topic of project to find listed exchanges
Activity: 574
September 23, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
First of all you need to find out whether the tokens have been issued to the exchange! Some projects do not immediately go to the stock exchange, and they drag with time or the project can be a scam. If the token is already on the exchange, you need to create an account on it and transfer your tokens to it!
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Reliable on large exchanges.
Activity: 442
September 20, 2018, 05:48:06 PM
You can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ find your canonical name and check the market tab to see the list of exchange with the token you want to sell. Or you can go to https://forkdelta.app
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
September 20, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Depends where tokens are listed. Most of tokens was listed first on etherdelta free , but others tokens get on bigger exchange with help of dev ,team or help from community.
Activity: 345
September 20, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
There are so many nice exchanges where you can sell your digital assets (crypto coins). Here is a link to top exchanges on coinmarketcap.com hopefully your crypto  coin might be trading there and you will be able to sell it. https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
Activity: 104
September 20, 2018, 05:10:15 PM
Well, it denpends on tokens which you have. There are many exchange where you can buy and sell tokens as well as coins. But tokens/coins are not same. Some are listed on this exchange, some are listed on other exchanges. So the first thing you should to do is that find where your token is listed, and go to those exchange, open an account and sell your tokens. I think almost exchange are easy to use.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
For convenient exchange of coins, you can use popular services - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc. If there is not your coin, you can search for a suitable exchange option using coinmarketcap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
I really like selling coins on the IDEX exchange - there is very simple authorization, very fast processing of transactions and a large selection of trading pairs. Therefore, if your coins are also represented on this exchange, then I strongly recommend using it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
In order for us to accurately name the appropriate exchange service, you need to tell the name of your coin. Usually, the relevant information is searched for coinmarketcap, enter there the name of the coin in the search. Also the information is usually indicated on the official website of your altcoin. I usually work with Etherdelta, Forkdelta exchange services.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 07:03:46 AM
Where you can sell your token depend on the token you want to sell, Erc20 token can be sold on all decentralized exchanges, likewise wave token too can be sold wavedex otherwise you will wait until it is listed on centralized exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
September 19, 2018, 06:16:37 AM
There are many exchanges where you can sell your tokens such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, KuCoin, Fork Delta, Ether Delta and many others. If you are not sure where it has been listed then at first go to the http://coinmarketcap.com search your token and check the market tab, there you can see list of exchanges where you can sell token.
Pages:
Jump to: