Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 4. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
It has long been advised to binance and bittrex. But friends are all on Kucoin. It all depends on your Altcoins. Maybe if he studied more, he could give good advice. coinmarketcap to help you!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

You can sell your tokens on either decentralized or centralized exchanges. Decentralized exchanged are not very popular for now because most of them are not user friendly and don't have high volume of trades but centralized exchanges are easier to use and many of them have high trading volume which makes selling and buying of coins fast and easy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Actually it depends on the coins/tokens that you currently wanted to sell. Just look it up at coinmarketcap, if it is listed there, then you can trace what exchanges it is currently available to trade, if not look for its webiste/telegram group and ask for the exchange it is listed.
Activity: 127
October 11, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
First, you need to know is that your token have listed in any exchange, also you can visit their ann thread or visit the coinmarketcap and try to search the token is that available listing in the page, and the page will show you the exchange you can sell it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 09, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
The answer to your question is to where the coin will be listed. Once listed, check the volume of coins that were circulating on the exchange. It is hoghly recommended that you sell your coin that has the highest volume. You will get good bids if you choose the right exchange. Happy trading and enjoy crypto. Your journey will be full of challenges but it is exciting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
Today there are a lot of exchanges that are engaged in exactly this kind of activity, but I don’t understand why all the same people now don’t think that it would be best to use decentralized exchanges, such as IDEX.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 09, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

if you talk about ethereum tokens,,
you can sell your tokens at etherdelta or forkdelta, also idex.market
all of the dex above are for ethereum tokens only my friend
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 09, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Just go to coinmarketcap and see the list of exchanges that trades your tokens.  Usually you can check on fordelta if you are dealing with tokens that are not listed in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 550
October 09, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
There are too many sites where you can sell your altcoins,btc and etc but you should try explore where to sell your coins and more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
If you don't really know where to trade your tokens or where it was listed then it is better to search it in coinmarketcap, in this way you can easily detect where you gonna sell your tokens because they coinmarketcap provides the info about the tokens or coins , if it is listed there. I fit is not listed in CMC, then it is better if you ask in their telegram channel/s where it is available for trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
You can only sell the tokens that you have on the exchanges that they are listed on and with new tokens they are mostly listed on smaller exchanges since they are easier to get on before they can get on big exchanges. This is why it is always important to follow a project even after the bounty is done, that is the way that you can be sure where you can sell the tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
sell your token where they are listed,
and do not forget to ask a telegram for your many questions. also recommended to our token listed is Coingecko
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
not all tokens are in the same market I think you can see where you have token market, because I think all tokens have their way to list to different markets. You might be able to see information about the list of tokens in which market first. so first you have to see which market is entered by the token you have.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
To sell your tokens that you have gotten from bounty and airdrop then you would have to follow the team and the project to find out when and where the coins get listed so you can sell your coins. Most of the time the tokens are only listed on small exchanges which can make them hard to find which is where interacting the team comes in handy so you can always be informed of the places that they are listed on
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
Are you tired of holding your tokens? You wana sell them.
Checked out crex24, thats a good exchange. As far as your token is listed on the exchanged, you can exchange them for cool cash.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
Crypto currency exchanges are the best place to sell your alts. But you should be careful, about your choice. Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Bitforex are all great. But if you want to use a peer-to-peer exchange, you can visit forkdelta or etherdelta.
Activity: 89
October 01, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
Have not really tried out so much of exchanges but i can attest that selling on either of coinmarketcap or crex24 would yield youba great turnover.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
If the token is not on coinmarketcap, you should use the exchange etherdelta . There are trading almost everything , even the little-known tokens. The prices there are sometimes very low, but the chance that you will get your tokens for money is very high. I think that for those who wish to quickly sell their tokens is the best option.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:29:03 PM
To sell tokens, it has to be listed on exchanges. With ERC-20 tokens which running on Ethereum network, you can try to sell on etherdelta or forkdelta through its contract
Activity: 345
September 26, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
you can sell your tokens in a cryptocurrency exchange. there are so many exchanges with quite a friendly transaction fees and hopefully they will have your token trading there. Juts look up coinmarketcap and see if your token is trading there and click market to know the exact exchange where it is trading.
Pages:
Jump to: