Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 41. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Usually each token has a telegram group, maybe you can find information from the group. Join the chat group, there must be a dev in there. I also usually ask important things in the chat group telegram.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
good market exchange I think etherdelta, forkdelta, hitbtc and others

that I think is good for the market.
if for what is good in selling I do not know because too many new tokens

if you want to know good tokens whether or not you have to ask others and look for more information about the development of tokens

that's my advice Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 02, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Every token have a contract address, that is if is is ERC20, but I don't think anyone can advise you except the person know the token you are talking about, the best advise I can give, go to the announcement thread of the token or the social media account of the token there you can get information on where and when to sell your tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
There are several options to consider when selling a token
First you need to find out if the token is listed or not; if it is listed, you go through coinmarketcap.com to find out the exchange

After you create an account with the exchange and deposited your tokens
You can successfully make your trade
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
There are many places to sell tokens, but is the project from your token already launching exchange places on multiple exchanges?
Usually the token project you follow tells where the token will be traded.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
By investing in ICOs and participating in altcoins signature campaigns, you can get tokens. These tokens can't be traded on a single exchanges. There are some exchanges such as Bittrex and Binance, where is it not easy to get listed. So, you can sell only good tokens here. There are other exchanges where you can sell other tokens. There are KuCoin, Yobit, Hitbtc, and Livecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Different coins are traded on different stock exchanges. But if you are a novice, then I do not think you need to rush everything to sell. Study the projects whose coins you have. It is possible that you need to wait a while for maximum profit.
May 02, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

just sell your tokens in the IDEX market, because IDEX market is easier to sell tokens and token prices are higher when compared with other exchange market.
May 02, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
in my experience, a good market turnaround is IDEX market, because IDEX markets have higher coin prices compared to the forkdelta market, and IDEX markets are easier to sell tokens.
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
For a start come on coinmarketcap.com let's see where it is trading your coin. If there is no that it is possible to look at the decentralized exchange, such as IDEX.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
it all depends on the decision of the token maker to register the token in which market. but the most popular markets in token sales are usually in etherdelta, kucoin, hitbtc, and others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
depending on which exchanger to put the token you got it can either be questioned or otherwise mentioned that anyexchanger site they will place their tokens for more votes as to which exchanger wants to place the records
Activity: 67
May 02, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
Look at
https://forkdelta.github.io
https://etherdelta.com
There are a lot of tokens to buy and sell.
yes that's right, I also use the site to sell and buy tokens that I have, but there are still plenty of places to buy and sell your tokens
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

You can't just sell your tokens anywhere you want to. Not all tokens are listed in many exchanges, some only one. Before you say which is big turnover, check first to ehich exchanges your token can be sold to. If you already have a list of these exchanges go and check the exchange and compare the prices of your tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
The token that you own must have an exchange, and it is certain that not all exchange can do list of tokens. There is usually a collaboration done by a project developer. This is called exchange and there are so many exchanges in the world today. Bittrex, binance and yobit become one of the exchange that already has a good reputation level. So you only have to see information from the official coin statement, you will get complete information about where to exchange from token to bitcoin and others.
Activity: 331
May 02, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Am I doing the first time after getting token is a check at coinmarketcap. There can we know chart and market to sell token of such as well as the price of token itself
Activity: 208
May 02, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
My recommend for u in luno.com as a place to buy bitcoin. What I like most about Luno is the cost of transfer to a bank that is free of charge except for a different bank, that too at a reasonable price.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
There is not a single exchange that hosts all of the tokens at the same time so the question should be what tokens you have to sell. You should do a google search and see the exchanges which the tokens you have have been listed on so you can make an account with them and trade your coins for them. Binance is a good place to start as they have the highest number of listed coins if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
May 02, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

Now very well gained momentum exchanges such as Kucoin and Qryptos. A lot of new coins come out on these exchanges. Get accounts there.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
All the tokens you get can be immediately sold on the exchangers or wait until your tokens are on stock exchanges, but you can learn about it from the conversations of this token.
Pages:
Jump to: