Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 45. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
If you are looking to sell millions, then liquidity is important and bittrex is great for volume.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 20, 2018, 05:12:39 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Go to the coinmarketcap and it makes you feel so easy to search where is market that already listed your token and you can sell them all in there. But make sure your token already listed on coinmarketcap and the big question is what kind of your token at least you can try to give ticker for us and we can help you to find that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 20, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
We dont know whats the token you have. Because all tokens cant be trade on any exchanges. Lot of tokens will be convert to coins. After that coins can exchange to btc or Eth using exchange company. Most tokens can exchange Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit and etc.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 20, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
first of all go to the announcement topics and check where you can sell them. there is always a link there. and also there are sometimes people there selling and buying coins and tokens in each announcement topic underprice if there is no exchanges available.

other than that you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the name of your token and check the market tab to see the list of exchanges having the token you want to sell.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Pages:
Jump to: