Pages:
Author

Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading? - page 2. (Read 4188 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 268
many traders forget to get tired when they have to fight hard to catch up to the target, right? I mean traders who are really active every day and play with maximum capital.

When a negative trend happens, they choose to play a lot of strategies, including for spots and margins, all done to ensure they don't get a loss, or at least only float low with a small profit.

but once the trader wants to stop, it can take a longer vacation, with clear calculations first. inspiration is always connected to the target.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I have a group who are involved in trading crypto and stocks. Most of the time we stay at Starbucks, stay for a while and trade jokes and experience on trading. Some will share their bad trade but most of the time, they will share something that is good and will motivate me to continue. Next is I look at my bills lol. If I see a bill that is due in the next couple of days, that means I need to put a game face.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I take inspiration from my dreams and goals when I am tired from trading. I always imagine the goals that I want to reach because that gives me a lot of fuel to have motivation to start trading again because I want to have a great life where I have financial and time freedom. Just always imagine the end of your journey if you will not give up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
I've been through that awful time. It was all over my limit and I was tired of watching the market go down in 2018. This is crazy and I seem to want to give up. But then I realized that I needed to rise and continue to develop myself. then soon, books about legendary traders appeared on Google and I read more and more, which gave me more motivation to strive. This is also considered a powerful trap of psychology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I experience this all the time, most especially in times of Bitcoin sharp dump, i loose a whole lot of money, to some extent i feel depressed and sad at the same time,  but what i do is to quickly go to YouTube and watch the success story of most successful traders, i take out time to learn of their working strategy and how they have been implementing it to work in their favour.  From there i pick some inspiration then bounce back to my normal trading with an improved strategy. I have been doing this for quite sometime now and it has been effective
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Maybe I will freshen up by trying to read or see videos about trading from successful professionals. so I think it will cure our fatigue and motivate us to continue to remain enthusiastic in trading
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.

Honestly, I just take some time away from the markets to refresh. Sometime's things can feel a bit overwhelming so I get off social media and try and focus on other things.
Activity: 459
I have a good classical music in place to listen to when I am trading cryptocurrency, with that I can trade without much stress. Also ,I get some green tea on my table to take to refresh myself.
There are actually many ways for you to regain inspiration or energy to trade again, but your opinion is quite good and it really works, after you listen to music your mind will recover and peace, I also have a habit like you, besides I'm a music obsessive, music is really my medicine, it helps me a lot in my life and now the crypto world
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
Whenever I get tired or frustrated from trading, I just take time off and go places with my woman, she always understands how it is and she does her best to show support at all times, additionally in my country there are WhatsApp groups for cryptocurrency enthusiasts where they could just come and make jokes, chill around and discuss the way forward when it seems that things are not moving at a pace we:re comfortable with, I am a blessed man.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The simplest technique that I have heard from a very serious trader with more than 20 years of experience says that when you are tired physically and emotionally or just tired of trading, the best thing you can do is switch to a paper demo account.
This means that you simply write open closed your orders on paper until all the credits are closed in profit. That is, your task is to break even on a demo account. And only after that you start trading at your real account. This will help you recover and believe in your strength again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
Inspiration?? Basically my inspiration are my goals. During the times when I got tired and exhausted, I'll just have to think back from the start. Why am I even here? What's the purpose of me doing this? What was my goal when I just started trading? That kind of questions I always ask myself every time I get tired just to remind myself that I have a goal here and I have to continue to achieve that goal... Also I give myself a leisure time where I can do what I want, relax and just have fun. Of course with the people I want to be with... We always need a break and it's not bad to stop for a while and enjoy even just for a short period of time.

Ever since I learned how to trade, I have avoided having to go back to working in an office as much as possible which gives me more time to do what i love and relax when i want to  - working in the financial industry as an independent freelancer is my goal and trading opened the doors for me, and this is usually my biggest inspiration when I start slacking. Financial freedom is a very satisfying feeling, which is exactly what trading cryptos helps me achieve. Every time I get tired of trading, I remember that all I need is a computer and an internet connection to make profits while at the comfort of my house.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I look back at my old trades when I am still earning a lot like 10% per trade. I have records of those in my trade history. I also look at the items I bought using my earnings in trading like when I bought my scooter, it was paid in cash because of my earning with NEO when it was changed from ANT. The price went up to $100 at that time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
In my opinion, each trader can be positively influenced by news or information from acquaintances or friends about the successful results of their trading activities.  But if you take into account your performance in trade, then they are not too large.  But I still try and try to gain experience so that the results are better.  Since I live in a country in which almost people survive, I need to work anyway, regardless of whether I want to do it or not.  For me, cryptocurrency trading is not entertainment, but a real opportunity to earn income in order to pay the bills and so that my family does not need anything.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

have a beer if that helps. drive to a restaurant you once have visited and remember the food they served and go there once again. i just did this today drive about 30miles and eat  the grilled meat of lamb and it felt like i can do what i have done 3 years ago in crypto. i think i will need to travel far to visit the old girlfriend, do nasty things again with her and maybe i will feel like i can do the things i've done 10 years ago but then those are not related to trading cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I just vacation with family, visiting quiet places, like waterfalls, mountains, water rides. or entertaining children play. I personally need a long time, about 5-7 days to make my mind relax. after that return to trade. besides discussing in this forum is also one of my inspirations in understanding my mistakes in trading that I have done. and in essence I did a picnic and sharing thoughts with family and friends.

I really agree with you, going on vacation, traveling with family is really comfortable and helps your mind relax, especially quiet places like forests, mountains, rivers because when you are near Nature you will feel extremely fresh. Then when you return to trading you will have a source of inspiration, a source of motivation that can help you work effectively, trade better.
travel! it is really help me to restart everything , those numbers in your head will disappeared!

our daily routine in front of monitors all day are stressing out , a lot of people does not aware about how important to refresh your mind and your soul sometimes hehe to give you the best and optimal performance not only in trading.
but generally in any routine activity everyone should have a break point otherwise you could get a stroke even on the young age  Cheesy

trading with clear mind is more effective. force yourself to keep going to trade is kind of maniac lol
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Just take a short break to unwind and relax a bit. Talk to your friends who can relate to your concerns. Most likely its just a matter of going out for a while and getting back to it more inspired. We are just humans. We feel boredom and tired. We need to divert our minds for awhile to refresh and regain energy. Maybe eat out to something new to your taste.
Well, the methods you provide can really help us to relax and reduce a lot of fatigue after a long time participating in trading but even if these activities work as well as you said, it still cannot inspire us in trading because trading is not a job that needs inspiration to be creative, it is a job that needs a calm mind and normal emotions, we are watching and working to make more money, the driving force will be money and the future. Inspiration is too useless when it's only for poets and singers, we don't need those elements
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Sometimes I do family bonding, because I think of the importance of my family during the times when I was lost in trading and victimized by ico scammers. I use this opportunity to get rid of the messy world in the cyber world. Through it I give myself the opportunity to think through all my mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Just take a short break to unwind and relax a bit. Talk to your friends who can relate to your concerns. Most likely its just a matter of going out for a while and getting back to it more inspired. We are just humans. We feel boredom and tired. We need to divert our minds for awhile to refresh and regain energy. Maybe eat out to something new to your taste.

the simple way that I do is usually play online games, it really can help my short break. but if take a long break of course vacation it is a good choice.
Regarding inspiration, for me, my goal is my inspiration. because when someone has a goal, they will pursue it until success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Activity: 459
I just vacation with family, visiting quiet places, like waterfalls, mountains, water rides. or entertaining children play. I personally need a long time, about 5-7 days to make my mind relax. after that return to trade. besides discussing in this forum is also one of my inspirations in understanding my mistakes in trading that I have done. and in essence I did a picnic and sharing thoughts with family and friends.

I really agree with you, going on vacation, traveling with family is really comfortable and helps your mind relax, especially quiet places like forests, mountains, rivers because when you are near Nature you will feel extremely fresh. Then when you return to trading you will have a source of inspiration, a source of motivation that can help you work effectively, trade better.
Pages:
Jump to: