Pages:
Author

Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading? - page 7. (Read 4188 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
When you are tired of trading exchanges, ICOS, or many other things. You can search the bitcointalk forums for interesting news and information, or you can share that pressure with others. Since people will not know who you are, you will feel comfortable and receive many sincere advices
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
I think about my friends who is now a millionaire because of trading, he doesn't even know me now. So if I'm tired and like giving up I think of him, I just want to let him know that I can do it too.  I also relax my self through browsing social medias and watching a short movies then if feel that my greedy emotion is gone I come and do trading again. It's a matter of controlling your emotion.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
Actually i stopped trading for a while since the market drops hugely,but i am planning to come back because the market seems stablished again

But about where i get inspirations everytime i felt frustrated or tired in trading?Simple and plain,i track down again whats the growth of crypto from the start until now,by that i become inspired again seeing how great cryptocurrency grows from the start
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
I will think of my family and that is a great motivation for me to continue to make money. At times depressed the transaction I was thinking of my wife and my children. They give me a great boost when I'm bored with the Crypto market.
Well, I'm not married yet, but when I hear you share, I will probably try harder for my future family, now say back to the problem, when I'm tired of trading, where I go first to relieve this fatigue is probably the gym. The intense concentration and continuous operation, burning the cells to help my nerves become more comfortable, and after getting this comfort, my brain probably started thinking and went back to trading again, believe me, instead of looking for a motive, you should look for a strong activity to forget it all
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I will think of my family and that is a great motivation for me to continue to make money. At times depressed the transaction I was thinking of my wife and my children. They give me a great boost when I'm bored with the Crypto market.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
You don’t need people to tell you what to do. You know yourself very well and you also know the things that makes you happy at all times, especially when you’re feeling down. So whenever you’re down from trading you should just go for that and help yourself out.

It can be watching videos on YouTube, going outside for some fresh air, grabbing something from the kitchen and that continues. You just need to do whatever that makes you happy.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
when I experience boredom and fatigue in trading, I will remember all the ideals and desires that I hope that I do not fall into failure and become motivated because of the things I want to achieve Undecided
Normally, for someone with a goal, it is a thing to always want to achieve those goals and be able to live a good life for you in the long run. This is one thing a lot of people usually do not have and that is why they can get frustrated easily when life tries to challenge them or get at them as the case may be.

Sure, you may feel fatigue most especially when you are a day trader and you are not advice to sit in front of a PC trading for too long anyway, so in that way, the best thing to always do in such situation is to find something to unwind after a long day of trading so as to have some inspiration and strength for the next day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
In this case, rest will help, and it should be so active that your head completely destroys boring trade, and then in such adrenaline, you will have to trade with pleasure! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Everytime i experience stress in trading. I always take a short break to compose myself. And i always get my inspiration through my family. And after i compose myself i start trading again.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I get inspiration from friends who can become wealthy from trading and can buy whatever he wants from the trading benefits that he did inspired me and I want to try just like him.
Yeah, at times you will always see people around you to always challenge you to want to do better than you are doing at the moment and that is a good thing. However, in life it is always good to be self-motivated, most especially when you have specific goals and you are looking to achieve those goals at certain period in time.

Nevertheless, if we are talking about being tired from trading based on fatigue or something, I believe the best thing to do is to always take a little break and then try to see things you can do to rest and be able to get enough mental energy for later on. If you break down normally, everything will end up gone, so that should not be an option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
For me when the hard times are comes  and came to the point that I’m  tired from trading industry I always  think for my family that inspired me a lot.
Through thisI always stick to the reason I have for this battle wherein I am right now; Why I am doing this? What I wanted to in future and Why I am working so hard for them?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
if I am tired of trading I take part in a job in a bounty campaign project, if working in a bounty campaign we can work casually, let alone making a profit from trading now is very difficult, right now I am working on a bounty campaign
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I usually look for and get inspiration when trading by seeing some people who can become successful and become wealthy from trading and I also become excited when I see the situation in a crowded exchange place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Even i do get stressed sometimes and also trading and other works makes me loose my intrest but in such situation i simply take a bit rest and go out for a drive along with my loved ones.
I usually hangout and all of my stress gets relieved.
If i work for more than 4-5 hours my brain stops thinking and it really goes much bad for me than.

I always prefer to work when i have a fresh mood and also when i have my wish to do so. I cant work forcefully and it always does not allow me to give my best onto the work i am concentrating upon. Also i do get myself refreshed in an hour and get back to work once i am out of stress. Sitting infornt of the laptop for hours is not actually that easy and generates a lot of stress.
Activity: 490
if I'm having worries or feeling dizzy with the trade that I do, I will calm down by going for a vacation with my wife and family. because if I'm experiencing worries, they are the ones who are able to get rid of all that and those who are able to give me peace.
the time I needed was not so long, in just three days I was able to calm my mind back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
If I'm tired of trading, I just don't do it. I believe that a person should only do what he likes, only then there will be a good result of this work.
I like working in the field of crypto currency. There are many opportunities to earn. Therefore, if I do not want to trade, then I switch my main focus to other areas, such as ICO.
If this work does not inspire you, then first try not to trade and do nothing at all. At this time, take yourself for the rule of checking prices not more than once in 2-3 days or maybe you will get even longer to not watch prices. Go and have a rest. It doesn't have to be an expensive resort, you can simply go for 4-7 days out of town with friends or family and completely not think about crypto currencies. If such a respite does not help you, then most likely you need to change the scope of activity. Crypto currency is not the only way to make money.
Activity: 406
I get inspiration from friends who can become wealthy from trading and can buy whatever he wants from the trading benefits that he did inspired me and I want to try just like him.

Unfortunately, my friends do not work with the cryptocurrencies. That is why I inspire myself. When feeling a bit tired, I just think that we all have to work, and this work is not the worst one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

yes indeed sometimes trading can make people stressful, because they are like being forced to look at chart changes in prices that are quite crazy. I usually refresh by opening LinkedIn and seeing some posts, usually in the form of inspirational videos, for me, it is quite calming, besides eliminating stress, it also gives me more knowledge
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
when I experience boredom and fatigue in trading, I will remember all the ideals and desires that I hope that I do not fall into failure and become motivated because of the things I want to achieve Undecided
You know stress, depression, sadness and other emotions can affect your calculations and analysis and will make your choices become chaotic and the results will make you you later, if you are tired and stressed it is better to take a break, forget about trading and so on, take holiday for a few days and come back when you're ready
Activity: 336

First of all, I do not get tired of trading. However, when I feel stressed a bit, I just try to think more about my close people and relatives, who are waiting for my help.
Pages:
Jump to: