Pages:
Author

Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading? - page 6. (Read 4188 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
As a trader or aspiring trader I recommend you keep a journal with your daily routine and the setups you trade. Now.. of course that sometimes you will get tired of sitting at your computer and you will feel the need to take a break and recharge your batteries which is perfectly normal. In this time you should go have fun or do one of your hobbies. For example I like driving, walking in nature, playing football, etc. Also why not go read a book or meet with your friends, have a night out or spend some quality time with your family. There are so many ways to destress yourself and you should be able to recognise when you're in need of a break otherwise you'll make more and more mistakes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think when I'm getting tired of trading maybe I will take a vacation trip abroad or just want to travel to an island where there is no internet access at all and in the middle of the ocean so that for a moment I can relax without thinking about trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
what's the point of us trading if we can't enjoy the results, trade is a mind-draining job, we can take the time when the weekend or the end of the month for recreation to enjoy the natural scenery, sometimes also enjoy relaxing time to read articles or watch videos about trading.
make our mind fresh with several activity such as take holiday for a while.recreation and refreshing in few time help us recovery our mental and psychology. If we were in this  condition we could  think clearly and better result ofcourse.our trading result will always depend on how we analize, in which condition we make analisys for each trade.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
what's the point of us trading if we can't enjoy the results, trade is a mind-draining job, we can take the time when the weekend or the end of the month for recreation to enjoy the natural scenery, sometimes also enjoy relaxing time to read articles or watch videos about trading.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I rest from trading and especially from the monitor with the help of my car on off-road, and this happens to a greater extent only when I fail.  But online games, primarily World of Tanks, help me just relax from daily trading.  Nevertheless, I would like to say that if I get good results from my activity, then it brings me great pleasure, as well as a certain surge of strength.  If I see good results in my trading and I constantly want to do it again and again.  Therefore, I am distracted only when I have certain setbacks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When I am tired of trading I usually play some games first in order to gain some stress reliever and I used to play some songs in my playlist so I could relax better, after I play or hear some songs in my playlist I will start to trade again and the vibes or the mood that brings me by those games and sounds give me an inspiration to trade again. I watch also some inspiring videos on youtube just like for example the story of steve jobs on how he become rich and etc.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
For now, what can be my stress relief is only sleep. With my current condition, i can't go to anywhere to enjoy my time. But it is already enough, at least sometime when i do that thing, i already set off all my trading activity. So no order that still not executed yet. It make me very calm to keep away from trading activity for a while. At least until i ready again to trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
I'm so happy when the time I'm in on trading i do remember all the pain i get on my husband. Evevytime i do that i have a lot a strong to trade good.
Trading is good reliever when you get stress.
On average, families are indeed encouraging us to work or trade because the money is for all of them. I myself even though I do not have a wife. currently still trading to save money and please my parents who have been educating me until now. each of them happy becomes self-satisfaction
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
I have been a trader for 2 years, several times of course I have experienced losing money. I used to do a refreshing a few weeks like playing with family, traveling with friends etc. so that my mind is not stressed. After that I correct myself what I have to do so that I don't suffer a big loss. I also followed many trade channels comparing my predictions with them.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I take inspiration from listening to music whenever I am bored in trading I usually succumbed to pressure as a result from sitting down all through analyzing charts, writing notes, taking some trades while its usually time consuming based on the higher time frame as my preferential chart.
At times its very stressful especially when I am on the losing side while trying to put away fear and emotions I resort to listening to inspirational music all through to cool down my temper.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
Do what you like. I often do what makes me happy to reduce the risk of high stress trading, especially if I have gone through a phase of tired, lazy and burdened thoughts in trading. from here when I feel happy, I find it easier to get inspiration from light activities.

You trade when your emotions are good. that's the habbit I want to maintain. lots of stress is happening to me lately, but still continue trading while in those situation. but I am starting to feel good news with good market motion. and an inspiration for myself that I get what I want because of trading. but hoping this will continue. to everyone just focus on it and find something you cant get tired.

Trading must be in a calm situation, and fresh mind especially with unstable market conditions, I have not found my own way when emotions are always messy when trading so I better stay silent than trading when emotions, if the mind is calm just going to trade again, because I have not been able to control my emotions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I'm so happy when the time I'm in on trading i do remember all the pain i get on my husband. Evevytime i do that i have a lot a strong to trade good.
Trading is good reliever when you get stress.
Activity: 784
https://raiser.network
Do what you like. I often do what makes me happy to reduce the risk of high stress trading, especially if I have gone through a phase of tired, lazy and burdened thoughts in trading. from here when I feel happy, I find it easier to get inspiration from light activities.

You trade when your emotions are good. that's the habbit I want to maintain. lots of stress is happening to me lately, but still continue trading while in those situation. but I am starting to feel good news with good market motion. and an inspiration for myself that I get what I want because of trading. but hoping this will continue. to everyone just focus on it and find something you cant get tired.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
if our mind fresh we will able to think everything  clearly.this is the thing that we have to do before we start trading in market,because we do the same routine every day.if we dont wash our brain , i am sure we will easily fell stress, bored or give up.do the different thing every day and it will make us get new inspiration .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
My one and only inspiration when i am tired from trading is my family which i am doing it all for them, so i could pay all of our bills and provide all of our necessities, that is why i am not stoping doing trading because trading with cryptocurrency helps me a lot and my family. Having inspiration is one of the weapons that you could used in trading for you not to think any bad problems while making a huge profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am a cryptocurrency and professional Forex trader. There are lots of time I work in this cryptocurrency market. Sometime I lost a huge amount of money because on that time I was newbie in trading section. I have not perfect knowledge about cryptocurrency in this reason I lost some money. After losing, this is my main inspiration that was my friends because they are encourage me always and try to make a perfect line for making money.
Activity: 1162
For me when the hard times are comes  and came to the point that I’m  tired from trading industry I always  think for my family that inspired me a lot.
Through thisI always stick to the reason I have for this battle wherein I am right now; Why I am doing this? What I wanted to in future and Why I am working so hard for them?
if you are tired you have to rest, not continue a job that makes you dizzy and tired, I also experience it sometimes when trading,
so I will pause and you are right that your goal of making money might be for your family that will help you get excited again to work
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I always try to find my mistake after a wrong trade or after a loss.It is really helpful to overcome losses in long term.I usually play game to refresh my mind after a bad trade.And i always remember that overtrade is always bad.So it is necessary to take some time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think about my friends who is now a millionaire because of trading, he doesn't even know me now. So if I'm tired and like giving up I think of him, I just want to let him know that I can do it too.  I also relax my self through browsing social medias and watching a short movies then if feel that my greedy emotion is gone I come and do trading again. It's a matter of controlling your emotion.
Yes.It's also a matter of time management.If you can manage your time well,you won't be stressful all the time.When i get tired already,i usually go out with my family and eat ouside,and then go to shopping malls.I have to reward myself sometimes and then come back to trading when i'm refreshed already.
Pages:
Jump to: