Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 3. (Read 225298 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's definitely Etherum. Etherum has increased dramatically and is aiming for $ 500. Etherum is showing her true position in the Crypto world after her "elder brother" Bitcoin. Congratulations to those who bought a lot of Etherum a month ago.
For some strange reason the market seems to be in mode turbo,not only ETH,the detail would be if the prices are not going to collapse soon,the growth has been very accelerated in the last months I suppose and ETH has not been the exception.
Activity: 546
I felt ETH . DASH and LTC .
Eth gain higher few months before , and other side DASH react the same as ETH did.
But Now LTC can show you his power to gain as ETH or Dash did . Lets see ! LTC could be 150$ in next 2 month

Good Luck

Thanks
Regards
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
2017 will end soon, however results do not reflect the facts, many altcoins have gained ×10, ×20, and more like Ethereum, Dash, Lisk....
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
0x project and raiden.network . There are too many card projects. It's hard to predict which one will succeed.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I would go with Dash.  It's growth has been fantastic as per coinmarketcap.com in recent days.  The growth ratio is really high compared to other altcoins except BTC. Their projects and the teams must be so trustworthy. Otherwise this growth would not have e been this.  All the beat Dash team. 
Dash community has been growing and I think that is one of the reason why dash is becoming solid coin as day goes by. Dash is on the right track as of now and I hope to see it more grow early next year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I would go with Dash.  It's growth has been fantastic as per coinmarketcap.com in recent days.  The growth ratio is really high compared to other altcoins except BTC. Their projects and the teams must be so trustworthy. Otherwise this growth would not have e been this.  All the beat Dash team. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please Please Please add Genesis vision (GVT) to that list
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It's definitely Etherum. Etherum has increased dramatically and is aiming for $ 500. Etherum is showing her true position in the Crypto world after her "elder brother" Bitcoin. Congratulations to those who bought a lot of Etherum a month ago.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
I would suggest ethereum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Ethereum is starting to gain value since last week and I think this is unstoppable, I really don't know the reason why that's why I'm reading this thread trying to get information about it. My prediction for this year is that Electroneum will hit the moon probably not just like other coins like bitcoincash but I know it will gain this year because of the team who develops and the community who supports the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Interesting to see Emercoin as the top one on the list right now. But it has been quite quiet around it the last time?
Activity: 61
Neblio platform will be good profitable project in 2018 year. It will be in top 10-20 marketcap. Price around 50-70$.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Bitcoincash can reach $ 3000 at the end of 2017 but for me the star of 2017 is zencash
Zencash will reach 50 dolars
Activity: 6
As a cash grab? Certainly neither of those with total amount in billions.
My top3:
MOD
GVT
SUB

Maybe ctr/mth

If you got cash to burn I'd go with dash
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Dash and Waves have the most potential.
Activity: 10
Out of these you mentioned my favorites are Decred, Waves, Lisk, IOTA, SONM, EOS.
Hard to say which one will settle the race. Diversification is a good thing sometimes Smiley
Activity: 338
Sequence is a good contender.
Cou
Activity: 2
Zencash
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I did not review all the altcoins on the list but dash was really appreciated this year,
dash can reach $ 1000 in 2018
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
May I suggest our ICO - Genie ICO!

It is from Crowd-Genie platform based in Singapore. We are licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore, and are 1 of only 4 platforms licensed - so it's not easy to get a license. And we can't just disappear overnight.

We already have a track record of 18 months of giving returns to our lenders - unlike most ICOs who promise something in the future, we have the product already operational.

And to top it off - we have a bonus of 50% right now. You can read about it here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncgc-token-asian-asset-exchange-2434698

Pages:
Jump to: