Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 5. (Read 225298 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Money,  Ethereum, Dash,  Zcash, BitConnect, Byteball.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I had to pick a random coin in order to see the poll results. It looks like Ethereum is the $1 choice for this year.
Activity: 2
NeoWavesETHETCSTRATISEDGELESSXEM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
DOGE price is pretty low right now but is likely to follow its usual trend and rise heavily -  think it will be between mid november - december. Fill your boots while you can  - I certainly have =)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I choose okcash because I think okcash has a community whose members are very compact and have a very close sense of brotherhood
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I believe you are missing XRB, raiblocks coin, wich has a nice instant and no fees transaction, and it were traded at 100 satoshis in the begining, and is coming into more know exchanges soo it can be able to grow, i would bet it will get better result, than the most coins listed wich were ICO model. Ethereum had an amazing perfomance as well and reached very high, but my bet still being XRB, raiblocks is coming.
Activity: 42
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
There is no doubt that it is Ripple. Its value has increased more than 3200% in 2017 from $0.006 in January 2017 to $0.2 in October 2017.
Activity: 1
Ethereum, Tenx and OMG will make good profits end of next year
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I like TenX, but I'm not sure whether it can get all that "value" within the next couple of months, even though it's a great project, it really depends on adoption (as all projects actually) and on selling its main services (debit/credit cards). For them to be successful and lower their fees, a lot of user will have to use their services so that they can scale appropriately, which will not happen anytime soon. There are other good coins in the list, but the safest bet will be Ethereum, it might not have the 100x returns, but it's definitely a good bet if you believe that more and more projects will start launching their ideas on the blockchain. In one way or another, try to invest not in the coin you believe will have a 100-200 or even 300% return, but invest in the coin in which you believe in and in which concepts appeal to you. It has to be something new and something that the community needs, if you find that coin it will eventually have the return that you expect, you just have to make the right choice, which of course is the tricky part.
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
I think all altcoins have good potential in the next year, but I have little doubt for doge, although doge is coin but I see the price is getting rid of after hard fork in august ago.

Doge coin is just for funny. You should not take care about it. Try with another coin such as Storj or new tokens from ICO project.  Cheesy
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
I think all altcoins have good potential in the next year, but I have little doubt for doge, although doge is coin but I see the price is getting rid of after hard fork in august ago.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/

Choose Ethereum, it has the highest price alternative coin I know. It is popular also and trustworthy coin. Choose it, then you will be interested to it, I swear. It is also the most easiest altcoin to convert into Bitcoin. Let's go to ethereum!!  Grin

I am choosing ethereum to as one of my investment and bought under 0.05 sats its so cheap up to till now and if only I still have extra money I would buy more. Ethereum all time high was I think around 0.1 sats so if it will come that far again i will be very happy.

I absolutely believe that ETH is a good coin to invest. But I don't think who will buy ETh now can get big profit at the end of 2017. There is no good news to push it. Maybe you should choose another altcoin or new tokens to invest. I suggest choosing LIVE token. Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Choose Ethereum, it has the highest price alternative coin I know. It is popular also and trustworthy coin. Choose it, then you will be interested to it, I swear. It is also the most easiest altcoin to convert into Bitcoin. Let's go to ethereum!!  Grin

I am choosing ethereum to as one of my investment and bought under 0.05 sats its so cheap up to till now and if only I still have extra money I would buy more. Ethereum all time high was I think around 0.1 sats so if it will come that far again i will be very happy.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
as for me its better to invest in ETH, with the help of Confideal
Why?
ETH because it's really truthworthy, with Confideal - because they provide smart contracts on eth

WOW! That's what I was about to suggest here. I mean, I hears about Practica in this case, but they all not for free
If I will have to simply answer the question of OP, I would name the same coin as you two have.Ethereum has the most potential of growing and it will gain the most value. As far as ICOs are concerned, I am also with Confideal because that is some real deal. I like the project and trusting it. They are providing smart contracts on eth as they are aware of its significance in the crypto coin world. Eth is the second best digital currency.
Why?
ETH because it's really truthworthy, with Confideal - because they provide smart contracts on eth

WOW! That's what I was about to suggest here. I mean, I hears about Practica in this case, but they all not for free
Why?
Activity: 18
Stellar Lumens, it is pursuing to solve a really big problem better than others.
Pages:
Jump to: