Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 35. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
siacoin and edgeless !
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whatever Happens happens
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

... apparently new members can not vote
Activity: 49
Is it because I'm new that I can't vote? Or am I such a noob that I couldn't find out how to vote even though I could all this time..?
legendary

Added IOTA.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I was hesitating between minereum and zen. But i choose zen
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I voted for ethereum, i think it will gain most value.
I also think there are lots of good altcoins too, and they will increase their value too, such as minerium and nem.
Activity: 58
I think Pluton (PLU) has big potential. Pluton makes it possible to pay with cryptocoins directly from a phone by using tap n pay system. So no creditcard or something else is needed. If it works out good, this system is perfect.
Plutons release date is July and now only traded at liqui. Looks very prommising.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
TBH we might not even know the coin that does the best this year. But my guess is utility coins, like storj, mysterium, golem, sia, fund coins like cofoundit, and moonshots like patientory
Activity: 61
OKCASH  is a sure thing. Cool
legendary

Added Counterparty.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
I doubt any coin could gain against Ethereum 3000%+, provided they don't collapse in 2017
Activity: 47
In the next 6 months up untiil the 2018 Im betting on Ethereum and Litecoin
legendary

Added Ethereum-classic, OKCash, Wings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitbay, Lisk, Stratis and Ubiq. Stratis has already won so much value that it should be out of the poll.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I just want to choose ethereum because this altcoins were raised immediately and I think it will continue for a long time also, I just want to invest more in ethereum due to good condition if this coins in the market.

Hmm, i think it is hard for etherium to gain insane value, because it is already at the top of market cap. It would require much more investments for ETH to rise x10 than some other coin, that is ranked lower on the market cap. But as a safe coin, i would say it is good, and will continue to rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I'm surprised to see so many votes on NEM.. You make me curious on this coin! But, imo the best buy in 2017 will be WAVES. You should add ETC to the list, a good project and is a great time to join.
Activity: 1
I choose VeriCoin and Verium, great things will come from those  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I just want to choose ethereum because this altcoins were raised immediately and I think it will continue for a long time also, I just want to invest more in ethereum due to good condition if this coins in the market.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Didn't see ETC on the list. My money is on them. Not only is ETC basically an undervalued ETH, but they're already in a good position to storm the lead on coinmarketcap. Now I don't think it will go first or second, but it can definitely go as far as third place with no problems at all.
Pages:
Jump to: