Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why? - page 19. (Read 6084 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
January 13, 2021, 10:13:24 AM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

Tbh, I have no plan nor interest in investing in those altcoins you have mentioned because I have my set of altcoins that I prioritize over those on your list op. Just like what others have mentioned, Ethereum is one of the altcoins I would rather buy since it's undoubtedly established, as we all know. But aside from eth, I also like bnb and I prefer buying them because I see more potential with these coins in the future, though I'm not saying that those coins on your list do not have potential since I know some of them.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
January 13, 2021, 09:38:22 AM
-snipped

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

The coins you have mentioned they are all good and I have noticed them few times that they are growing very well. But in terms of usage, I can’t really tell you that they have high usage, I would only say that people are just investing and trading them on exchanges I guess? Cool It’s not like Bitcoin that is being used by everyone for normal daily transactions.

It’s only with few coins that you will talk about usage, others are not really being used that much by people . But these coins are going great, though I’d like to add that cheapness shouldn’t be the main thing you look at. You can take Bitcoin as an example, it isn’t cheap, but look how far it moved.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
January 13, 2021, 01:55:44 AM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

Out of the ones you listed I like ENJ and IOTA but all of those projects already increased in value. If you want to get rich in crypto you need to invest in microcaps like UNCX and 0xMR before they moon.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
January 12, 2021, 04:25:53 PM
I prefer to invest in ethereum coins rather than choosing one or more coins in the OP thread, I and maybe some forum members here have the same reason, the future of ethereum that has prospects and also continues to grow is one of the reasons why making ethereum as a All time favorite altcoin, another reason may be due to ethereum's plans to release ethereum 2.0 soon so it will have a very positive impact on the platform as well as ethereum prices in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 12, 2021, 03:23:34 PM
This is good idea for buy top 10 altcoins which is list on coinmarketcap. After on if i can get good upcoming project then i want invest there. Otherwise best wishes invest in top altcoins with cheap price for future profits. Recently i really thenk ame token because i have received some profits from it.
Activity: 887
January 12, 2021, 03:15:58 PM
Ethereum, XLM, LTC, TRX and some other altcoins that I think are worth investing in. the main reason why I bought it is of course because I believe that some of the cryptos that I invested in could generate high returns. on the one hand I believe that altcoin season is coming soon
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 08, 2021, 02:52:51 AM
To be honest i dont really aware about your list and i dont follow crypto news recently. I always look up to top 10 altcoins on cmc or coingecko. As investor i dont want to put my money on high risk investment. So, i will choose ethereum. The prices is rising now and i think this is a good time to buy it.
Choosing the top 10 altcoins will be a good idea to buy as that coin list will have a chance to increase, but we should not forget that the other coins will have the same chance to increase. We do not know which coin that will increase, and sometimes, the coin that we do not predict will increase higher, so we lose the chance to make a profit. Every coin in the market can increase anytime. The altcoin price market now trying to increase, but that depends on bitcoin moves, and if bitcoin can stable or not increase too high, maybe the altcoin will have a big chance to rise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 08, 2021, 02:37:07 AM
from the list that you made above there is no single choice that I have to recommend, for altcoins that are worth investing in at this time I prefer DOT with new altcoins that are predicted to be able to replace ETH in the future and their new activities in the crypto world can breaking into the top 10 of CMC could be a good altcoin strength in the future.

If you are focused on long-term holding of cryptocurrencies, then the best option will be top altcoins. Even if some of them have fallen at the moment and or will continue to fall, then over time they will still catch up and possibly rise in price quite well.

Agree, with the current Bitcoin fluctuation we might experience this downtrend situation with the altcoin, in order to hold term we should hold some top altcoin which has active developments and it will surely help the investors to make a decent profit, everything based on the list we are going to choose.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
January 08, 2021, 02:17:50 AM
I will buy privacy coins because i believe  that they will recover after all this delisting sooner or later
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 08, 2021, 01:29:39 AM
to be honest, I am not interested in the altcoins on your list because I think the best altcoins in investment are only in the top 10, if I had to buy now I would choose ethereum because ethereum movement is better than other altcoins
Yes, everyone has different interests in choosing Altcoins even though in general Altcoins that are in the top 10 are the best to choose because the potential benefits are as visible and proven as Ethereum today.
Yes if we want alive in the crypto market then we need invest progress at anytime. Without investment we can't make any profits so go and make sure your own research then invest in best coins. Actually knowledge is the best key which give you more details about best currency.

What you said is right, people should always research by themselves instead of asking questions about the best altcoins, the crypto market will give high returns and in the same way, you might lose the money, that's why we should research by ourselves and start investing into cryptos.
Activity: 443
January 07, 2021, 11:14:14 PM
On the list I am not too interested in these altcoins because currently there are many more potential altcoins in my opinion if we take advantage of the investment for the short term. but looking at the current movement of altcoins I feel that a lot of altcoins will grow back into altcoins that can be long-term investments.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 07, 2021, 10:16:16 PM
I'd consider only Certificate of Deposit cryptos. The price is stable and no huge dumps because investors rarely sell. When alt season is over these coins still slowly increase in value. In my opinion its probably more reliable than bitcoin or ethereum.

Best one currently is Wise Token
Take a look at the charts https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OkD9uqzF/
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
January 07, 2021, 09:53:48 PM
I personally don't want to take high risks with a coin that is listed in the top 100 on CMC. at least about the top 20 in CMC is better and can minimize the risk of loss as well. but this time I focused on BTC, Ethereum, BNB, Litecoin, and TRX. Even if I sell it at this time it will be a very good profit, but I have the confidence and target in a certain period to get more profit.
Yes, you are right that the CMC 100 rank has a very big risk, in the past I once believed in one of the coins in the top 100 CMC but not long after that the coin died slowly and even now it has disappeared. I also like the list of coins you mentioned, I also have them in my bag as an investment
Activity: 674
January 07, 2021, 08:06:34 PM
If you are looking for an altcoin to invest with and hodl long-termly I strongly suggest that you try XLM, ADA and even XRP because of the fact that at this moment in time their value is cheaper and hodling in long term way will definitely profitable, I have seen this scenario with Ethereum where its value is just a dollar and upon the process of time it went up to a thousand times now.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 07, 2021, 07:59:08 PM
I don't have a plan to buy those coins, for now I don't consider cheap price to buy but the potential to rise in the near future. I prefer to buy the top 20 coins that have more chances to increase the price shortly. For example Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Stellar, Tron, Chainlink, EOS, and Polkadot. These coins are predicted to have some increases in the near future, even some of them are already increasing quite significantly.

*Now, I only buy altcoins for a short term target.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 07, 2021, 06:57:04 PM
My strategy is simple, I take projects that are old, with a proven team and small market capitalization!
They have huge growth potential.
Here's my list:
1) Phore coin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179265.2880  I will get Graphene [GFN] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5304323
2) Alias - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrecoin-anonymous-tx-tor-ring-signatures-stealth-4434053
3) NIX Coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nix-next-gen-privacy-currency-multi-layered-interoperability-platform-5099680
4) SafeCoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-safe-safecoin-community-edition-of-solana-2838370
5) EmerCoin

For me, small capitalization is a BIG PERSPECTIVE! You can invest a little, but get a lot of money!
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 07, 2021, 06:13:10 PM
I personally don't want to take high risks with a coin that is listed in the top 100 on CMC. at least about the top 20 in CMC is better and can minimize the risk of loss as well. but this time I focused on BTC, Ethereum, BNB, Litecoin, and TRX. Even if I sell it at this time it will be a very good profit, but I have the confidence and target in a certain period to get more profit.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
January 07, 2021, 05:24:17 PM
I have more confidence in altcoins which are among the top 10 altcoins on the CMC sites. So I'm going to buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Polkadot,
Stellar and Chainlink. The simple reason why I prefer to buy altcoins that I have already mentioned, because the track record of coins that
I have mentioned is very good. And of course altcoins which are in the top 10 ranking have a very creative project team, can make the demand
for these coins very high. Therefore I never hesitate to buy coins that are included in the top 10.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 07, 2021, 05:01:31 PM
My strategy is simple, I take projects that are old, with a proven team and small market capitalization!
They have huge growth potential.
Here's my list:
1) Phore coin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179265.2880  I will get Graphene [GFN] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5304323
2) Alias - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrecoin-anonymous-tx-tor-ring-signatures-stealth-4434053
3) NIX Coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nix-next-gen-privacy-currency-multi-layered-interoperability-platform-5099680
4) SafeCoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-safe-safecoin-community-edition-of-solana-2838370
5) EmerCoin

For me, small capitalization is a BIG PERSPECTIVE! You can invest a little, but get a lot of money!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2021, 04:42:53 PM
from the list that you made above there is no single choice that I have to recommend, for altcoins that are worth investing in at this time I prefer DOT with new altcoins that are predicted to be able to replace ETH in the future and their new activities in the crypto world can breaking into the top 10 of CMC could be a good altcoin strength in the future.

If you are focused on long-term holding of cryptocurrencies, then the best option will be top altcoins. Even if some of them have fallen at the moment and or will continue to fall, then over time they will still catch up and possibly rise in price quite well.

Don't include XRP in your list. They are still in hot water right now and the future is uncertain, considering XRP is in the top 5. For me, I guess, I will stick to btc and eth for the moment. Those projects aiming to replace eth has a lot of things to accomplish before they can even achieve half of its achievements. Or should I say, attain at least half of the popularity of eth and get at least half the number of clients of eth?
Pages:
Jump to: