Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 21. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Ethereum, SIA and IOTA
I also like IOTA and SIA, but it seems that in this maret both are not much in demand by traders in the market, on the other hand there are potential coins like DASH and NEO, which have good activity in the market. If this downtrend is over and all coins will start to the green with a bullish trend, then I would like for NEO, IOTA, DASH as altcoin potential star to accompany Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I have learned about many potential Altcoin, and I have selected VIEW, XRP, ADA as the best option. They can change our lives at any time when they just have good information coming out, and they will come up quickly.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I think ethereum has already changed many things in digital businesses with its smart contract idea.
Possibly cappasity will change many thing in 3d products and create new kind of marketplace. There are also cool ticketing solutions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Platform coins with smart contracts are good  coins possibly changing our world in the future. It has a very good real life implementation. Ethereum, Neo, Icon are coins like that there are alot more but the 3 mentioned above are my favorite
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There are altcoins that will change lives only in some countries. Watch pundi x which is spreading to the east or the petro for venezuela. Then there are sectors that are developing and changing lives across the globe
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ethereum, SIA and IOTA
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
i think iota will do, it have fstest transaction so it can be payment system that can change our life, but i didnt pretty sure for that maybe in the next future have better than iota, but now iota still better

Yes I agree with that one IOTA was really good and undervalued right now for me this the perfect time to buy or accumulate some IOTA. I would like also to add Telcoin for me this is really a good one once all the projects and partnership launch by their team it will rise so easily but I want to hold it for 3 or 5 years.
Activity: 280
The coin we use when we pay for our bus ticket, meal, coffee, goods and services will change our lives. When crypto debit cards surpass traditional credit cards it will change our shopping habits. When we use out mobile phones as our wallets it will change our lives.
Yes, it is at the moment when the crypto currency enters our everyday life, the coins will begin to change it. People will finally understand how convenient it is to use coins, even elections will become more honest if it is based on Block Chain technology.  Smiley
I think that an important step in the distribution and popularization of crypto currencies is plastic payment cards that are tied to a crypto currency account. This will make it possible to use the crypto currency everywhere to pay for any purchases.  Smiley
I have not thought that far, as long as there is no party to ban the use of coins alone is good enough,
so we can freely seek or mine coin.
You can use both coins and plastic cards tied to crypto currency purses. Simply paying for purchases in the store using a card is much more convenient.
Activity: 644
The coin we use when we pay for our bus ticket, meal, coffee, goods and services will change our lives. When crypto debit cards surpass traditional credit cards it will change our shopping habits. When we use out mobile phones as our wallets it will change our lives.
Yes, it is at the moment when the crypto currency enters our everyday life, the coins will begin to change it. People will finally understand how convenient it is to use coins, even elections will become more honest if it is based on Block Chain technology.  Smiley
I think that an important step in the distribution and popularization of crypto currencies is plastic payment cards that are tied to a crypto currency account. This will make it possible to use the crypto currency everywhere to pay for any purchases.  Smiley
I have not thought that far, as long as there is no party to ban the use of coins alone is good enough,
so we can freely seek or mine coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
i think iota will do, it have fstest transaction so it can be payment system that can change our life, but i didnt pretty sure for that maybe in the next future have better than iota, but now iota still better
Activity: 280
Activity: 107
I really hope that this year my life will change ETH of course for the better
Activity: 189
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I would like of course in the abstract to answer this question, and to specify here more than 100 Altcoins, but not going to do this for a long time and pointless. I'll just say that many Altcoins will change the future.
Activity: 308
Activity: 238
Currently there are more than 1400 different cryptocurrency listed on the coinmarketcap, so gaining knowledge about every single cryptocurrency is not possible. But in my opinion Ethereum, Neo, Red Pulse, SONM can reach up to extreme heights and are going to make a great future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
one such altcoin is ethereum. This is in my opinion a platform that already changes our lives towards high technologies, because if it were not for it, there would not be a lot of projects that plan to simplify a person's life
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Neo and it already changed my life since i bought it when it was called antshares,it brought me a lot of money for trading and growing purposes.Now if neo manage to get close to 1000$ wich isnt imposible i will retire thx to it
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best! Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Absolutely everything I consider. You will think about how they have already changed our lives and how many people earned big money on this. And this is only the beginning. In the future, we expect great changes.
Pages:
Jump to: