Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 25. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
I invest on most all altcoin in top #100 on Coinmarketcap and hold it! I think! In 2018 is the years of altcoin and token!
I will get my profit! Thanks
I'll go for erethreum.Erethreum is good either short and long term investments erethreum has a massive potential to grow 3x to 4x their price every year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I invest on most all altcoin in top #100 on Coinmarketcap and hold it! I think! In 2018 is the years of altcoin and token!
I will get my profit! Thanks
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Well for me i think Ethereum will do it . Now that Ethereum is second biggest crypto currency next to Bitcoin it is possible the it can make it. In the upcoming next months and years Ethereum can dominate crypto currency world . Its was full of potential . There were mostly in-range moves in ETH/USD during the past three sessions. This shows how Ethereum will move in the next upcoming months and years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There are lots of good altcoins in the market however ICX, ETH and POWR are the ones I am investing and hodling. These are solid coins with massive potentials. Also has a great project and vision. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I now read about a few coins: Bovsrepair YOTA Zec HLM and do the bainty on these developments:

Bobsrepair
NUCLEUS.VISION
Repux
Joy Token
Betting
SyncFab
BITRACE
yourblock
Omnitude's
Daneel
AMLT
Let.Bet
Arcblock
BubbleTone
Quantum1Net
CIBUS
VooGlue
Zapit
SME
Crypto N Kafe
Grain
BUZZHCHOV

In general, if just in short, that is very interesting ideas in medicine, education, trade, equipment production. Blokchein allows you to make these areas more productive, honest. I do not remember which company from this list by education, but the essence is so: I'm a professional tutor and would like to teach people remotely. I fill out my questionnaire on the site and these data are taken up in the blockroom. My information is given immediately to everyone who wants to receive distance education, I teach them and they send feedback and so if the tip is good my rating rises or falls if the feedback is bad. And the whole infa is entered in the block. Principle is an interesting idea, so that teachers will focus on improving their skills to give the best possible education and not just to rip off money. And it will be much easier for many to find teachers for themselves and people will see the professionalism of people who are becoming more professional and turn to the best of the best.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
ETH is a good choice especially with its price these days. well, any in the top 10 i think is a safe bet
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There many new altcoin that development new technology and idea to create platform to give benefits to blockchain and off chain community. In my opinion some altcoin could be has massive potential in the future is ETH, ADA, NEO, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, VEN, WALTON, WEPOWER.
Activity: 476
I'll go for ethereum. Ever since I have been in cryptocurrency world, I've got my eye on ethereum. I knew that this coin will be successful in the future since its for the long term. And many people who are engage in cryptocurrency world are into ethereum also. They have seen how ethereum growth in the past few years which makes then trust more in ethereum and invest in that coin.
Activity: 420
What do you mean by "changing our lives"? Like solving ecological problems or finding new sources of energy? I would not bet on any of the coins. I think this depends on people and their actions.
And if you ask what altcoin will change the economical landscape (because currency is only about economics), maybe I will name some coins I believe in.
Activity: 116
Merit: 36
There's a coin that actually may change our lives: IOTA. For instance, in the near future your electric car will pay itself for charging using IOTA.
And Taipei is trying to become the world's first real smart city using IOTA: https://www.coindesk.com/city-of-taipei-confirms-its-testing-iota-blockchain-for-id/.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
My votes goes to: ETH, NEO, ZIL, WAN, EXXO (coming soon), POA
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Payment companies, notary projects, file verification services, these types of things have actual use-case in society. Also lending platforms will be useful as many will in crypto have crypto but not much other liquid assets. Basically if it can provide value to other humans, it will be around and will change our lives. If it is used purely for speculation don't expect that coin to be alive longer than a few more months.
Activity: 392
In my opinion the coin Kappa is very interesting , now developments are actively conducted . And the team participates in various blockchain conferences and constantly adds new partners
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.

I agree mate. I think Ethereum being one of the best altcoins around and the most reliable as well would be a game changer as it would keep on improving. As it gains more and more support from people and as it closes in to Bitcoin, it would command more value and investment from many people. What I mostly like about it is how enduring it was during the time the market was really in a bad state. It was able to keep its ground and not lose so much value unlike other altcoins.
Activity: 378
I think WRC will change our lives. this new in this crypto world and now it's price is not high like bitcoin ETH but i'm hopeful from this coin it will change our lives. 
Activity: 392
As for me, the Etherium is that coin for which the future is! In the flow of the latest news and future updates, I'm more and more convinced of this!
Activity: 112
I think there are several as ETH and BTC are among the best there is currently
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
As per me the very interesting ICO going now is Signals which is going to change the Data science model of the present generation.I have gone through their team and all other stuff.
Activity: 318
Though there are 1001 Altcoins outside there that can change Lives as the Crytpto trend is tailoring towards so many believing in it. But I can vouch for Rebellious Token as one of those seriously booting up other than Ethereum.
Activity: 168
I see many altcoins increasing in value tremendously ..

I also see with doing very well.

Coins like ethos, bdg, eos , if they keep to their road maps
Pages:
Jump to: