Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 5. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If talking about the altcoin it will be a lot of altcoins that can be used as an option for it. ethereum could be the best option for this time. even outside of it too much more altcoin that can be obtained. EOS, stellar, ripple, NEO is a few of the many altcoins that have huge potential will be able to give a good thing.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think the coins that will change our future will be the ones that are leaders of this market now. I mean ETH, XPR, EOS, XLM, LTC, USDT, ADA, IOTA, XMR. The made history, they are top coins in terms of price by market cap and offer many advantages and some of them move blockchain technology forward.
It could be, those with recognized abilities should indeed be an altcoin that can change the blockchain world to be better one. With the best blockchain technology, of course our lives can change drastically with the help of these technologies. Just for sure, one day, one of them will present something new.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think the coins that will change our future will be the ones that are leaders of this market now. I mean ETH, XPR, EOS, XLM, LTC, USDT, ADA, IOTA, XMR. The made history, they are top coins in terms of price by market cap and offer many advantages and some of them move blockchain technology forward.
Activity: 210
I think the altcoin can change a presence a brings a marvelous future is Ethereum in light of the way that it completely amazing for the present its cost was ended up being creating and uncommonly productive. Ethereum can control us to change our reality with an over the top measure of movement maybe eventually it goes enormously
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ini my opinion the altcoin that will make our lives better in the future is Ethereum because ETH is the first altcoin to emerge in the first crypto and altcoin world where the price can be high beating other altcoins.
Based on my own researh, I still believe in Ethereum coins. I also do not understand why I believe once with Altcoin this, but many other Altcoin also the prospect is also good. But I really have big hopes for Ethereum. I hope the price of Ethereum always goes up every year and can last for several years. Just stay calm and hodling my friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think that's easy to understand. Our to change those altcoins which will survive this crisis. Even in crisis there is something good.

Alt coins that withstand during the crisis no matter how long that would be is always considered to be a tough alt coin and that is one of the good attributes a certain coin must have. Just take a look those altcoins listed on the top - having them in your portfolio can really mean a big thing and that can change your life for better.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Doing daily traders every day i can recieved profit. altcoins very fast to decline and growing. From that way im get profit.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think that's easy to understand. Our to change those altcoins which will survive this crisis. Even in crisis there is something good.
Activity: 434
i think that some altcoins like dapps and blockchain 4.0 will completely change our lives.
most of them will connect blockchain with real business and it is breakthrough
copper member
Merit: 1
Its always bitcoin and ethereum for me. As this coins proved there strong structure since crypto started. We know that theres so many alts produce everyday and making project to be famous but still my symphaty and trust count on  bitcoin abd ethereum.
Activity: 132
No matter what time, any coin can change your life. What matters is whether you will choose to take part in it. Nowadays, the price of all kinds of coins is very low.
Activity: 150
Ini my opinion the altcoin that will make our lives better in the future is Ethereum because ETH is the first altcoin to emerge in the first crypto and altcoin world where the price can be high beating other altcoins.
Activity: 364
It is difficult to say, because if the world is strongly attached to cryptocurrencies in the future, then most likely all the coins will matter. Just need coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as in the future will be quite widespread EOS, Ripple, Waves, ADA and OMG.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
I can not certainly tell as we have many good altcoins in the market, if we closely follow few of the good altcoins, I believe we will make gains from it and even have a life changing experience.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
if I still don't have a view, bro. because I still can't predict which altcoin can really help and give me an advantage so I can change my life for the better now
Activity: 350
a new era - crypto-currency. later even a couple of years will already take precedence .. new projects as they said earlier will also come out and zarekemduyut themselves. and will definitely leave many behind - but all this is interesting only to real investors .. unfortunately now you are right a lot of speculators
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i think it is XRP. More and more banks have joined ripple. it gives us a very good experience when we make cross-border transfers. it will revolutionize the banking industry in the near future
Well, of course, we do not abolish anything - the main thing ..., everything is in any case clinging to it ..
Concerning the future and investments of course - every day more and more projects try to get out into the world, so to speak ..
Activity: 85
ETH and BTC are changing lives. I do not mean all of humanity, but I mean some people who participate in it. They gave opportunities that people never dreamed of before. I advise you not to discard them, although the market tells us something completely different, after any decadence there should be an upswing - this must be remembered.
The pirce of BTC is going up now. The price may have a dump though that is not a 100% factor in the scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: