Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 10. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I put a lot of hope into 2 projects. it's BelugaPay and UNIVERSIA I think it's very prospective projects .. strong teams and a great road map. I'm convinced of their confidence in them. i think this coin change my life for ever!!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
I think There should be INS, VeChain, Credits. Ins have good ideas for trade. If they realize their ideas, We can buy someting as more cheap and easy. VeChain have a same ideas. Credits have very good ideas that can effect to all trade conditions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think ETH can catch up with BTC's market cap soon.
But my favourite coin is NEO so I hope it can go further.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Hmm. You mean change our lives as in living financially free? Or do you mean which blockchain project will actually change our lives by function? I ask because I am not sure if awesome and ambitious projects that will change lives also will be a great way to make a bunch of $$$. So far I've invested in quite a few projects that don't really seem to grow in terms of value, but the project itself is really growing in terms of development/milestones.

Anyway. I am big fan of VET, MAN, ICX, CHX, EFX. And also of a few upcoming projects like Wemark (see sig) and Spotcoin. If BTC complies a little bit, all these projects will do great in 2018 onwards Smiley.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

It's really hard to predict on which coin will be the next Bitcoin, as you can see the market is really crowded of the coins that is why it's really difficult to tell which of them will bring fortune to our lives. All we can do is to believe on what we fight for and make sure you have studied the coin you were invested. For a good result, probably you might want to invest in the top 30 coins in the market in order to avoid huge losses in the future.
Well it's not about their monetary value i think. Projects that can really have an actual use like eth are probably going to be the first ones to make a difference. It's exciting really to think that blockchain will have a chance to do this in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

It's really hard to predict on which coin will be the next Bitcoin, as you can see the market is really crowded of the coins that is why it's really difficult to tell which of them will bring fortune to our lives. All we can do is to believe on what we fight for and make sure you have studied the coin you were invested. For a good result, probably you might want to invest in the top 30 coins in the market in order to avoid huge losses in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I think, coins representing the crypto exchange will live and be meaningful. The more new coins appear in the crypt world, the more crypto exchanges we need. Healthy competition doesn't bother anyone, and tolko contributes to the strengthening of the market. So projects with crypto exchanges will live and prosper.
Activity: 177
all altcoins have an impact on our lives because every time Altcoin creates any of its functions. Let's take her example:

BITCAR    = altcoins created for luxury car sales like Buggati, Ferrari, Lamborgini
STORIQA  = is for sale token for household goods etc
Ethereum  = created to facilitate the network that will emerge until it creates a new token and requires GAS to transfer a transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Actually they are so many altcoins for now can change your lives, But we didn't know of which altcoins is that. But just try some research and find some altcoins that you totally can change you lives. And hold it too long maybe it will increase some more of prices of it.
Yes, any coin you choose will change your life. What matters is your choice. No one can make a decision in place of you.
Activity: 21
Actually they are so many altcoins for now can change your lives, But we didn't know of which altcoins is that. But just try some research and find some altcoins that you totally can change you lives. And hold it too long maybe it will increase some more of prices of it.
Activity: 70
Platform coins with smart contracts are good  coins possibly changing our world in the future. It has a very good real life implementation. Ethereum, Neo, Icon are coins like that there are alot more but the 3 mentioned above are my favorite
Activity: 87
There are altcoins that will change lives only in some countries. Watch pundi x which is spreading to the east or the petro for venezuela. Then there are sectors that are developing and changing lives across the globe
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Ethereum is already very much changing my life. I feel my financial independence. For the Ethereum I can now buy a lot of different goods or services.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
it looks like ETH if my prediction. because from last year thanks to ethereum my life also has a lot of changes. therefore from now on I have invested my money in this one coin because I am confident that ethereum will give me a huge profit
Activity: 88
XRP, because it gives th mainstream a chance to integrate into blockchain and crypto Wink  Grin Grin
Activity: 28
The market is bleeding so much right now that any of the top 50 coins you buy now has the potential to do just that
Activity: 64
Many of the top tier coins still have potential, to at least approach the Ethereum marketcap for example. And altcoins like Neo or Waves will probably change our lives if we start today.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
 I will choose  ETH.  I will hold in long term and short term. I am convinced that ETH has huge potential advantages, because ETH is very popular, and has excellent systems and features. In addition, another option of altcoin is LTC, because LTC is very easy to exchange and very profitable for trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
I like the project PundiX. The price is unreasonably low now. They do something constantly, do not stand still. Interesting team.
Most of the projects, of course, will not change anything and they do not need a blockchain, let alone an ICO.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
Oh, I think no altcoins can change the life. Although the important role of the coin, but currently, no ones is it. I realize that some altcoins are good and potential. They maybe affect a little of life trend. Those are XRP, NEO, Kucoin,....That is my opinion only. 
Pages:
Jump to: