Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 9. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This token will, Trufield ICO. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 112
No one will be able to give you a clear answer because someone in fact does not know , so you think in vain and hope that someone will tell you and you will get rich . until you learn to look for and choose the result will not
Activity: 56
Ambrosus is going to improve the quality of food and medicine and allow people to have full trust in the products they are purchasing. Fake or low quality drugs and foods is a huge problem that is responsible for countless deaths and illnesses around the world each year. AMB will hold companies accountable to consumers as well as allowing people to make informed purchasing decisions.

Food and medicine are two things that every human being needs so I feel this is the most important use case of any crypto by far.

https://medium.com/@support_55866/the-imminent-plan-to-improve-the-quality-of-food-and-medicine-with-ambrosus-d3d8efc9bd87
Activity: 107
neo Tron and Eth and Iota all these altcoins are life changers  in the coming months we can expect these coins will pump more than 1000 percent in the coming bull run expected by industry experts
Activity: 78
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

it seems like no coins will change your life, now more money can change everything. even with money you can change the world, but not with cryptocurrency. money still dominates everything, even people prefer money.
Activity: 105
IOTA is developing its own cryptography. Providing an important service to a new growing market (such as financial transactions for IoT networks) can generate high returns and would change our lives.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.
Their are so many Altcoin are present. But Ethereum has the potential to change our life. Ethereum is new progressive profitable currency. Its price is also higher in comparison to all Altcoin. Ethereum is also accepted in. Many developed and developing countries. It help to change our life by its innovative advantages. Ethereum mainly help us in money transaction. It provides better security and better service then that of bank. It also charge low transaction cost because of these reasons it is also a highly used Altcoin by online retailers.
Activity: 40
It may be another altcoin or it may in any case be bitcoin which still has some utilization on that time,i question there will an altcoin which has ability to supplant bitcoin's dominance,if there is just a single coin I can think about that would be ethereum.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
actually i have experience in altcoin altcoin but altcoin able to change my life is utrust, because from utrust i can generate up to more than $ 5000 and i can buy anything i want.
Activity: 66
ETH will be very suitable as a long term coin investment. ETH is the most comprehensive coin ever. It has a huge profit like Bitcoin due to high volatility, high user trust for ETH. High transaction speed and relatively cheap fees are also an advantage of ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Atlcoin has changed the lives of many people and maybe I am among them, now I start looking for waves and want to succeed with it, hopefully
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
many altcoins are nice and have different potentials. invest in anything I think will be able to deliver results. It might be more promising if don't just focus on one altcoin only. but the spread of some capital to other altcoins also for investment. This will increasingly open up excellent opportunities because certainly many altcoins will also experience increased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There many new altcoin that development new technology and idea to create platform to give benefits to blockchain and off chain community. In my opinion some altcoin could be has massive potential in the future is ETH, ADA, NEO, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, VEN, WALTON, WEPOWER.
Activity: 84
Wan and Seele among other will be part of our future.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Yes im still holding my coins like ethereum, neo, litecoin and dash because i trully believe they will soar high within this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

It's really hard to predict on which coin will be the next Bitcoin, as you can see the market is really crowded of the coins that is why it's really difficult to tell which of them will bring fortune to our lives. All we can do is to believe on what we fight for and make sure you have studied the coin you were invested. For a good result, probably you might want to invest in the top 30 coins in the market in order to avoid huge losses in the future.
Well it's not about their monetary value i think. Projects that can really have an actual use like eth are probably going to be the first ones to make a difference. It's exciting really to think that blockchain will have a chance to do this in the future.
The lucrative Altcoin will be very capable of changing my life because I always support the coins with ever-increasing development in order to produce a much more inflated clout. such as Ethereum which became Altcoin with ever-increasing development is capable of making substantial profits in the future.
Activity: 58
The way crypto world is going, its not easy to say which coin that will change lives. But i believe ETH is doing that for now and might still change in future. just don't put all your hopes on one coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If we look at in terms of its development. There are some altcoin who now began to move, and I think it has the potential to change our lives. They are the EOS, Neo, Stellar and also Litecoin. I think the fourth is a great opportunity for trading in the bitcoin.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
If there is a coin that really has an impact on our lives, the first coin I think of is bitcoin. At the moment, I think only bitcoin and eth really affect the world.
Activity: 140
i believe ethereum will be able to change my life because ethereum is a coin that already has a lot of popularity and altcoin based on platform ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: