Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 8. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
I believe ETH and EOS will change a lot of lives despite the recent downtrend.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Generally speaking, cryptos is already making an impact in the world by revolutionizing many industries and making it possible to attain different techs. Projects like nucleus vision, DAV, XYO are with nice technology, but the best I have seen so far is sparkster. Imagine being able to bring your ideas into apps and software without having to go through the stress of hiring a developer. It is really expectional.
Activity: 3
Ethereum and deeponion for me.
Activity: 39
The low estimated and in the meantime encouraging altcoins can possibly change our lives on the off chance that we can put considerable sums in them and they will increment for some hundret or even thousand percent. There will be likely additionally some new altcoins with another and better innovation join the market and help us to enhance our lives with their use.
Activity: 126
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I think altcoins that can change lives that bring a bright future are Ethereum, because the growth is so amazing that the price is high. this will change our lives and of course our future.
Activity: 47
I can't help suspecting that later on coins will involve certain circles of individuals' lives, for instance, there ought to be a different coin for the social insurance circle, a different coin for sparing, a different coin of day by day installments and different circles of life. In this manner, I feel that numerous coins have a future, I can state for beyond any doubt that future is in bitcoin, ethereum, monero and tron.
Activity: 16
I think some "shitcoins" will rise this year. Like BZK they have welcome abundance, airdrops and cost is low. Likewise CRDS is awesome as its solitary minable by CPU however cost has dropped over 60% in couple of months, yet they figured out how to get pool functioning at suprnova Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
the Ripple and Ethereum can change our life. Over the next few years, these coins should show all their strength.
Activity: 43
Difficult to reply, at this moment is only a figure. I would think about what ever coin gets acknowledged first by the retail goliaths like Amazon will be the one to wind up standard and generally utilized.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I'm very like altcoin - OMX, Shivom project can be nice platform to share our genetic, that get development and overcome many diseases
Activity: 30
I trust Steem will change our facebook life and EOS will change our charging framework, we will pay our bills in crypto and it will be pleasant to not have fiat by any stretch of the imagination. Besides I trust some crypto will utilize portal without charge to pay with their cards in not so distant future.
Activity: 74
If we look at in terms of its development. There are some altcoin who now began to move, and I think it has the potential to change our lives. They are the EOS, Neo, Stellar and also Litecoin. I think the fourth is a great opportunity for trading in the bitcoin.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Ethereum is growing well and this can be a good sign that it can possibly follow the footsteps of bitcoin. Let us just be updated of the market trend in order to choose the best coin.
Activity: 126
Of course, Bitcoin and Eth have not yet revealed their potential to the end and maybe in the future there will be other coins instead of the top, but it all changes the whole world economy fundamentally, this can not be stopped.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
There are enough altcoins that change my finances, most of which are altcoins I get from bounty campaigns, like Oyster, XUC, etc. From both coins, I can give my parents the greatest gift to go to Baitullah Smiley If the trading more often benefits from ETH and XLM, depending on the state of the market as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

For me ICO from exchange is the trend right now. They give more ROI than any other coins, look at binance coin, they are already in the top 20 in just a couple of months. We can see that if a crypto is being used in a daily transaction, the value of it increases. More usage means more demands and the higher the demand, the price will increase drastically. Blockchain coins are also one of the best like ETH, NEO and EOS but for me, this is the year of exchange coins like Huobi, BNB, NTS and KCS.
copper member
Activity: 168
Ethereum is a very prominent coin due to such a significant increase and has a promising future. This coin also plays an important role in the world of cryptocurrency and many people who invest there.
Activity: 35
For changing lives you require a more grounded stage with progressive thoughts. Have you folks perused about INS biological system.? Its a token for basic supply and other day by day needs. As of now collaborated with incalculable items in the UK. When they reveal their guide it will be a distinct advantage.
Activity: 84
the coin that will change our lives is BTC, ETH, ADA, NAC, NEO, XEM, EOS better we invest when coin prices decrease and we sell it again when the price starts to improve and we will get huge profits.
Activity: 837
I will suggest ETH and also BWT, that is Bittwatt. Used for payment of electricity. The coin has been experiencing a good growth I believe it will do more in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: