Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 6. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I believe that NEO, ETH, ADA, NEM will really change our lives. Very large-scale projects designed not for one year and show all its power after a few years.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I had the feeling of EOS and NEO will give the new enormous impact for the future crypto later. absolutely if take a gander at the advancement of both altcoin it extremely can be seen that the potential they need to try and have the capacity to move the ethereum is additionally not difficult to happen. not to mention NEO himself bolstered by a nation that has a financial arrangement of China could have been the most altcoin will be considered in some an opportunity to come.
Activity: 64
ETH and BTC are changing lives. I do not mean all of humanity, but I mean some people who participate in it. They gave opportunities that people never dreamed of before. I advise you not to discard them, although the market tells us something completely different, after any decadence there should be an upswing - this must be remembered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm with both hands for ETH. I think ETH many will provide a bright future.
  Eutherum has a lot positive functions. Idea smart- contracts is very essential. Are you don't have a embarrassed the fact by the Vitality Buterin can independently to ha influence on the network ?
Activity: 98
I believe that any alcoyin can change the world. There is no main alcoyne which would be the most promising. Even the cue ball which one of the leaders can now collapse. Well, you believed. I was joking. As the leader of the cue ball, he will remain like this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I really hope for ethereum, I think ethereum really has the opportunity to grow even bigger. and ethereum will certainly affect the world, because it is the second most powerful coin in crypto.

Definitely ethereum have a bright future which already proven its peak value last January 2018. As we didn't expect its value which suddenly fall day by day from its $1,400. Hopefully soon eth will recover as well as other crypto currency in the world of crypto currency community.
Activity: 84
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I really hope for ethereum, I think ethereum really has the opportunity to grow even bigger. and ethereum will certainly affect the world, because it is the second most powerful coin in crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I am sure that now it is necessary to pay attention to the prospects of projects ETH and GBTC. They have all the resources and opportunities for stable development in the market.

Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Waves, and Cardano can really change the lives of many investors and traders. These are the best platforms, and they have something in common. I recommend investing in these cryptos.
the coin you mentioned is a very good coin and has the potential to dominate the altcoin market. especially ETH coins, I think ETH is the best coin especially for long-term investments.
ETH has everything that can keep it growing and also ETH is the coin closest to BTC.
Activity: 882
I am sure that now it is necessary to pay attention to the prospects of projects ETH and GBTC. They have all the resources and opportunities for stable development in the market.

Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Waves, and Cardano can really change the lives of many investors and traders. These are the best platforms, and they have something in common. I recommend investing in these cryptos.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
now I hold the ethereum, bitcoin, and as well as a few coins ico that I got from the bounty. I hope from a few coins that I hold up to this point would give the advantage to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Did you count the hadron? This is a project that actually tries to do something altruistic, which can really change the situation for everyone. Like distributed projects that worked on imitating drugs and diseases.
copper member
Activity: 210
Till date, only Ethereum has a potential to chage our lives. i know, now days market is down but Ethereum is the coin from which you can trust and invest your money because it will definitely very much profitable in coming future.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
In my opinion, it's not one or a few coins that will change the world, it is the whole movement together, where blockchain is the real worldchanger.
There will be many winners.
Activity: 154

In my views I will choose ethereum as my bet in this current market. It's price right now is quite low where in it is most likely the highest potential to give us surprises this coming months. Let's hope that we have made a right choice.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
It seems to have Eos, Eth and Waves in the future and they will change the cryptomarket in its beginning. I consider that they are able to do this.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
I think this will be a token of some new platform like Quarkchain with smart contracts, very high scalability and the widest possible functionality.
Activity: 48
we can't stop ourselves having speculation like this because each one is here to gain and that was just a product of your imaginative mind and its free.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
In my opinion, NEO and EOS do have real chances to make changes in our lives. NEO and EOS are currently popular, and many projects will use these platforms.
In principle, NEO and EOS technology is similar to ETH. However, NEO and EOS are considered to be faster, and they are cheaper to pay for transactions and fees. Of course, this will be more interesting, since many people are looking for an easy, fast and cheap platform. That is why NEO and EOS will have significance in the future and will be able to change our lives in any direction.
Yes, I agree with you. I think NEO and EOS are the coins that has the highest potential. Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best atlcoin but I believe in the future, NEO and EOS will pass over ETH.
Between eos and neo, in my opinion these two coins have a bright future,
how can't be said at this time the development of both is also good,
so we just follow the developments in the future so that they are clearer
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

I believe that the really big profits can give little popular coins. If the top projects in the case of pump will make x2 then coins of medium projects can make x20 or more.
Activity: 405
In my opinion, NEO and EOS do have real chances to make changes in our lives. NEO and EOS are currently popular, and many projects will use these platforms.
In principle, NEO and EOS technology is similar to ETH. However, NEO and EOS are considered to be faster, and they are cheaper to pay for transactions and fees. Of course, this will be more interesting, since many people are looking for an easy, fast and cheap platform. That is why NEO and EOS will have significance in the future and will be able to change our lives in any direction.
Yes, I agree with you. I think NEO and EOS are the coins that has the highest potential. Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best atlcoin but I believe in the future, NEO and EOS will pass over ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: