Pages:
Author

Topic: which alts should i buy now? - page 2. (Read 725 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp

You can go on holding those coins and you can also add some other big ones like Neo, Vechain, Ark, Monero.
There are too many coins to hold, you need to make a basket. Don't put all your money in a few coins, diversify.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
February 10, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
Right now , I stay away from alts as long as bitcoin don't have a stable price or anything similar. My eyes are on ICO's right now and good projects. Recently I have discovered LYMPO https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lym-lympo-monetizing-sports-and-health-data-via-blockchain-2655965 and after I have read the whitepaper I'm more than certain that the team of LYMPO will have a great succes into the crypto space. I mean every one of us I think it will use LYMPO at a certain point and I have heard only good words about the project.

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 10, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

which coins do you think i should invest in?

I think you should invest in Ripple coin.
Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology with American Banker explaining that from banks perspective, distributed ledgers like the Ripple system have a number of advantages over cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etherium. Banks and companies already know about this technology and they will use it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 10, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.

I think many of the coins have really good prices for buying. But if you think an investment which is for 1 year, you can maybe think about cardano, NEO or ICON.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
Market fluctuations with sharp falls will continue for another two weeks. So you have time to buy everything you want. I hope the market capitalization will start again its growth. As an additional investment I can invite you to participate in ICO MORPHEUS.NETWORK. Perhaps this will interest you.
Activity: 189
February 10, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
Altcoins in CMC top20 should be safe bet for the long term. Personally I'd buy ETH, NEO, VEN, STRAT, WTC. Oyster Pearl PRL team announced about airdrop very bullish.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
February 10, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
Tron and Ripple are the best alt coins at the moment for the long term investment. Few days before, there was a good buying opportunity as the there were heavy correction in the market and these coins were available at very cheap price. As per the coinmarketcap, these two coins are up by more than 50% in the last 24 hours. I would suggest you to go for these coins, it will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 10, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
I think that it probably already knows everything. You need to buy those altcoins that do not have such a large capitalization and which have Asian roots. So they will soon grow. You just need to wait.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:32:58 PM
Firstly check the market capitalization first of the whole crypto world and hows the state of the market by checking the fundamental analysis of crypto world and how big the fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD) negative news is as these factors can affect a lot in your investment. As the golden rule in trading not only in crypto cuurrencies is to buy low and sell high timing can make or break you in trading good luck to you!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
February 08, 2018, 10:10:13 PM
You should see the community of the BAR Token, from the titanium blockchain infrastructure project
a large community, updates from developers continuously and the most convenient is to see the price of this token
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
Ethereum. They have a very good plan for this coming months that I'm sure everyone will benefit on it. So I'm planning to buy Ethereum now while the price is right. But if it's price goes lower, that's the good time to buy.
Yes, Ethereum is the major purchase of 2018. If you get that coin then you will be able to make money with bitcoin too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Ethereum. They have a very good plan for this coming months that I'm sure everyone will benefit on it. So I'm planning to buy Ethereum now while the price is right. But if it's price goes lower, that's the good time to buy.

This is a good advice. Hurry up to buy it until it grows and reaches at least 2 thousand. Ethereum has the coolest potential, so that you will be in profit if you buy these coins. I also recommend you investing into NEO.
Activity: 189
February 08, 2018, 02:13:04 PM
why you not to try invest in ICO?
many ICOs with cheap prices that will give you double profits within duration one year such as: lendroid, arcblock, savedroid, etc.

If it is for long term then it will be profitable. Arcblock had very successful ICO as I know. I was thinking to participate in ICO but instead increased my coins stake since the price was good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
duration-1 year

I think ethereum and bitcoin are the best choice for a long term investment. But, I don't think that about ripple, I think it is better if you do some researches abut ripple.

In addition to these, I think IOTA or/and waves might be good choices. Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
February 08, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
why you not to try invest in ICO?
many ICOs with cheap prices that will give you double profits within duration one year such as: lendroid, arcblock, savedroid, etc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
Almost all crypto units are now in a downtrend.I suggest you buy Ethereum or Ethereum soft.Invertors say ethereum soft will be able to solid.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
The best altcoins to buy and hold for a long time as per me is ethereum, vechain and onion! These 3 coins are the best coins to hold for a long time! I think this is the time to invest in all these coins since the values has come so down.
Activity: 126
February 08, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
duration-1 year

Dragonchain, TenX, Loopring, all good projects have good entry points right now. Check out on coinmarket cap to see which coins lost value and have potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
I suggest to add these coins to your portfolio. NEO, LSK, WAVES and ICX. These could be best part of your portfolio and gives good returns.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
duration-1 year

I think if you're willing to keep them for over a year, I think the coins that are worth are Stellar, IOTA and Ethereum Classic.
Pages:
Jump to: