Pages:
Author

Topic: which alts should i buy now? - page 4. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
coinmarketcap is the solution for you. look at the top 5 and it's likely to be your choice. but the first analysis is best for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 05, 2018, 07:49:18 AM
A couple of days ago the ArcBlock project token-sale passed. The ICO was completed within 19 minutes and hard-cap reached.
This gives grounds to believe that the ABT token will be in great demand among investors.
Accordingly, its price will soar several times.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
February 05, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
Maybe you can use your eth and invest in some up coming good ICO which had good project and good future. you will make a lot. Alternatively you can go coinmarketcap and searching top 50 coin and invest.

There is a sense in investing ico if there is a good project that will develop well and bring a good profit, but now you can choose from already held tokens that are traded on the stock exchanges but are heavily lost in price because of the market drop. They will just as quickly grow in value as they fell.

Coin's which are in ICO stage is NO for me since I can't really tell if they are good and I can't even trust them up if they will pump after they realese the token since their's so many factor that we need to consider and one of that is bounty dumping. That's why I prefer to shop on bounty hunter dumping stage since I can accumulate more tokens at the cheapest price and earn with good returns when it pumps.
Activity: 112
February 05, 2018, 06:50:35 AM
it looks like altcoin is currently very banya that goes down and that i think is very good to buy some altcoin.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
good plan, I like the way you buy altcoin, for some people, today's condition is a good time to buy altcoin.

I see there are many good altcoins, such as monero, NEO, FDX, UTT, and others.
but you also do not forget to invest in bitcoin and ETH. because both have a great advantage for you when both are up and high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 05, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
Any Atlcoins you could buy while it's way cheaper than the previous market prices and this time is really the best time to buy more of our favorite coins.
Last 4 days ago I bought $500 worth of Ripple but I'm ok if RIpple will drop more because I know that if this bloodbath will soo over and Ripple will surge back to $2 then I can have my profits. Otherwise I'm just holding it still until time will come that I'm going to need money for some personal needs.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
Everything is still falling so you can get away with buying low and selling high with most coins really. Just look at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
Maybe you can use your eth and invest in some up coming good ICO which had good project and good future. you will make a lot. Alternatively you can go coinmarketcap and searching top 50 coin and invest.

There is a sense in investing ico if there is a good project that will develop well and bring a good profit, but now you can choose from already held tokens that are traded on the stock exchanges but are heavily lost in price because of the market drop. They will just as quickly grow in value as they fell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
You've been nice to choose bitcoin,ethereum but if xrp I'm not sure because look at the market if xrp is less rapid development of its price,in contrast to ethereum and bitcoin price development very fast and his profit was more than satisfactory.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 05, 2018, 06:11:57 AM
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
February 05, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
I suggest to add Monero, Cardano and NEO becuse it has a good team and supported with big community. I also encourage yo to do your own research before buying certain coin to avoid or lessen the risk of getting lose.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 05, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
I suggest you have a look at coinmarket cap and search top 50 coin and invest on them. But i will advice you make a research on the coin you want to invest in.
Activity: 518
February 05, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
My advice is you should study first the altcoin you would like to buy, try to check first if the coin has a promising  road map, working product, and good whitepaper. Make sure that the team behind is active and the coin is on the top 20  of the coinmarketcap. So you will know if they are frequently traded or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 05, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
I think that this big crisis in the  market is very necessary to buy many currencies. In fact, for my opinion, the best two currencies to buy are Bitcoin and Ethereum because the profit in all of them is certain and in a long term and they are always the basic on the market.

As a matter of fact, Ripple , Tron, lisk are the best low currencies in price and it's essential to buy a large amount of them because it's sure that those currencies will progress in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 05, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
I suggest when the times like this to go with the altcoins that has a solid product/services because bitcoin's movement is unpredictable it might collapse when its current support will broke,surely it will dive back to $5k or worst $4k or you can stick with USD thats the safest thing to do.
Activity: 588
February 05, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
In my opinion many altcoin has massive potential in the future, but in my opinion these coin has most potential one : ETH, XLM, NEO, DASH, WAVES, OMG. Because they has strong community already and these coin has many advantages to the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 490
February 05, 2018, 03:48:48 AM
My suggestion for you is to buy Eth now because the price is now down unlike last year's price and very suitable for long-term investment, so I suggest for ETH investment now.
Activity: 420
February 05, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp

for now it seems to have to stop trading first because the market situation is unstable but if you want to buy coin because the price is down and very cheap you can buy coin that has the potential to rise by looking at the total supply available, you can buy ETH or LTC for a while it's just a little to take advantage of this very fast price difference.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 05, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp

I think you should try to find and analyze every altcoin you think is good. this is an important part, you should try to find various information about some altcoin for your choice. I guess, at this time altcoin many cheap and have a good future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
Look at stratis, bancor, eos, waves , neo - now it is great moment to buy, when the market is in the dump. These coins provide the platform for smart contracts, so i suppose they move ethereum and divide the market. So, they have great potential ann very undervalued at this moment. Stratis is powerful platform with good developers team, but the main disadvantage is bad marketing. So, when they change that the price will go high.
Pages:
Jump to: