Pages:
Author

Topic: which alts should i buy now? - page 3. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Buy Oyster Protocol PRL while it's cheap and will soon surge on April for it's Main Net will be launched and surely the PRL price will surge up to $15.
Hello Oyster. It's the future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum.
It is indeed a good coin and will impress the market when the main net will be available for the public.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
February 08, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Aside from know and existing altcoins, you can also consider of investing CLC (clout). You still have time to buy this coin in cheap price since ICO isn't over yet. I believe this coin to have a good future in the market and most probably it will listed in big exchanger which signifies many investors will trust this one.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
Salt I think awesome choice now
It's too cheap now and it's price in their website is above 27$.
when their lending system completely work it will be up to moon.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp
Just wait a few days , the bottom of the market is not reached, wait the next dump .After that , you can purchase some altcoins with large potential , like Waves, IOTA, NEO ,Dash.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
I suggest to add Monero, Cardano and NEO becuse it has a good team and supported with big community. I also encourage yo to do your own research before buying certain coin to avoid or lessen the risk of getting lose.

You can also add to this list NEM, Ethereum and Zcash. The latest one (Zcash) is the coolest alt for me as it is mined well, has great anonymity and it is always in demand. Thus I think this crypto will be constantly growing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
I suggest when the times like this to go with the altcoins that has a solid product/services because bitcoin's movement is unpredictable it might collapse when its current support will broke,surely it will dive back to $5k or worst $4k or you can stick with USD thats the safest thing to do.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 06, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap below 1 million, $0.0018 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
i am advice you few things, the first one is if you are a newbie, just take a look around you in the forum and be very aware of new projects for icos or altcoins

dont get hyped too much if there is no much trust behind the project you want to follow, no one wnat to lose money in this market and no one is interested to do that, so you are the only person you would to join in this world

if you want some tips about this you can always PM me without problems Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
February 06, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
Ethereum-Market cap is already really high compared to bitcoin, as it is already about 65% from bitcoin, as there are 6x Ethereum tokens for each bitcoin.
I don't really think that there is any chance for Ethereum to get close to bitcoin( which means about 40% rise).
For the long run, I would go with the Anonymous coins, as regulators are trying to regulate the market, a thing that is going to make people to run and buy anonymous coins as regulators can't track them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
Wave is the best alternative currency to buy now. Bitcoins, Litecoin and Ether which is the most secured are now moving downwards and waves is the most reliable alternative to any other coins going down.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
duration-1 year

Good choice for now, I can recommend you check XEM and ADA( Cardano) as potential coin to invest
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 06, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
I would not rely on Ripple right now. Although this is not the best time to enter the market of crypto, you should better deal with smaller altcoins and keep them for a very short time to sell after. Fargocoin is not bad, for instance.

Buying the smaller altcoins is outright suicidal, especially during the current market conditions. Even established alts such as Monero are dropping quite heavily, with up to 80% declines.  If you invest in the smaller coins, then there is a chance that you may lose all your capital.
Activity: 287
February 06, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
duration-1 year
I would not rely on Ripple right now. Although this is not the best time to enter the market of crypto, you should better deal with smaller altcoins and keep them for a very short time to sell after. Fargocoin is not bad, for instance.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
Ethereum. They have a very good plan for this coming months that I'm sure everyone will benefit on it. So I'm planning to buy Ethereum now while the price is right. But if it's price goes lower, that's the good time to buy.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
Ark ACO These altcoins has very high potential.These coins give you sure shot good return for your investment.
Activity: 546
February 06, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
duration-1 year

I should say that small caps has a lot of potential. If you need quick buck, probably HST or CAG could be a good choices. However, in long term I trust privacy coins (ZCash, Zcoin etc.) all of them will grow. I like BitShares as well. Very strong community, scalable blockchain. It is not only a platform you can build on, it is a self-governed and self-evolving digital world. Politicians and bureaucracy will be changed by smart contracts or a line of code, to be exact.

I share your position. In my opinion, it is not the best strategy to stake at the top-20 altcoins or chase the leader. Pay attention at the smaller alts, and invest into them. These 3 coins can also make you richer in 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JoLouF4sqk
Activity: 195
February 05, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
Ethereum price has gone very low and i dont think it will go further low again.I advice you buy ethereum right now because many experts are predicting a rise in price very soon. Bitcoinwhite, Global jobcoin, polymouth network token and iungo are currently altcoins that have a promising future but are very low on the market.I suggest you take a look at them as well.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
Now all alts are in low price they are droping every day, but Syscoin, Stratis, Komodo and Ark has very promising project and they ll have rising on price for short time.
Activity: 140
February 05, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
1. xrp
2. xvg
3. nxt
4. ltc
5. sc

It is all a cheap but very promising coin has good market value and all of this are good for long term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: