Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 22. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
I recommend XRP and Cardano. Don't keep all eggs in one basket. Also my strongest recomendation and something that I really enjoy doing is looking for a new, unkown project to invest in. My current interest is a coin called BTCN. It reached CMC in a bit and it's already positioned in a couple of exchanges. The most important thing is that their development team is still extremely active and they're improving it daily plus an active communty that is building a strong support.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 14, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
altcoins are good and i hope that you ill find the perfe t one fpr your  husiness and taht will make it better and you will get profit
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
December 14, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
i thonk taht it is useless to advice some altcoins as you will find them by your own as only you lnow how to act and how to make your business better
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
If I am to buy altcoin in the market now ,I would still prefer to buy ethereum altcoin , and alternate coin is the ripple altcoin, I am preferring this kind of coins ,for they are so stable that it will really stand the test of time , so you will not be worry for your investments tge time you buy for this altcoins. 

I am also for Ethereum, but I am not sure if I am ready to invest in Ripple. Cryptocurrency must be decentralized, while XRP is centralized. Maybe, I will better invest in cheaper alts with a large market cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I often invest in projects that have their own blockchain, and it seems to me that there will be a huge future in projects related to gambling. Just like the Nebula AI project, because artificial intelligence is our future, and the demand for it is a matter of time, and what you choose is your business)
Activity: 364
December 12, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
In this market, it is very certainly dangerous to take little-known coins, of course now there are excellent coins that have fallen and they can be taken for example eth eos tron , they will grow well
I am interested in the coin recommendations that you suggested above, and I am also an etehreum coin holder, and I am very lucky to be able to buy them at this cheap price, and I will not waste my time, for just looking at them
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
Personally, I'm working with the bitcoin AIr guys and I haven't had any problems, in my firm you can find all the information you need, let's say it's a transaction currency but much more environmentally friendly, because in the end, the market, cryptos, and progress will be useless if we don't have a planet to use them.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
December 12, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Many types of Altcoin are good for you to buy at a low price today and this only depends on your choice because I prefer to buy more Ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 164
December 12, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
Choosing of good alts need very high level of analitic. But if I were you, I would to invest in top altcoins like Litecoin, Stellar or Ripple.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
My advice is you better buy ethereum, even though the price is too low, but this is one of the opportunities to hold or invest and it is very good that you seek profits in the medium term.

If someone has USDT now, they have a lot of choices. And as you say, they do not need to spend a lot of time looking for thousands of coins. In the top 10, there are many better and more secure options than most other coin
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 12, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
Actually today there are a lot of Altcoin that are experiencing a very deep price decline in the exchange market, because Altcoin tends to follow the movement of Bitcoin prices to date. So in my opinion for now more to buy Ethereum, because the price is very cheap.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 12:40:23 PM
VET is a solid choice. It's pretty easy to do a little research and see they are coding, they have working products. They have a cool wallet. They have transactions on their chain. That's more than 90% of the coins currently valued above them.
Activity: 448
December 08, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
If I am to buy altcoin in the market now ,I would still prefer to buy ethereum altcoin , and alternate coin is the ripple altcoin, I am preferring this kind of coins ,for they are so stable that it will really stand the test of time , so you will not be worry for your investments tge time you buy for this altcoins. 
I agree with you by choosing 2 coins that have high potential and are strong against the market wave. Now is the chance to buy these 2 coins at a low price and I am sure that they will bring huge profits when the bullrun market arrives. I am still watching all the coins that have made updates to welcome the new year 2019.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
In this market, it is very certainly dangerous to take little-known coins, of course now there are excellent coins that have fallen and they can be taken for example eth eos tron , they will grow well
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 08, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 08, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
If I suggest you better just buy ethereum,
because the price is too low and this is a good time to invest in it, because the value movement has stabilized.

Yes, I agree with you, for now the price of Ethereum is very cheap on the market, so if I have more funds I want to buy Ethereum, because I believe ethereum is a coin that has the same potential as Bitcoin.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 08, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
I think seeing the price in the crypto market now the price drops to a fairly low point, the good altcoin you buy is Ethereum, NXT is so good to hold and profit in the medium term.

Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 05:09:36 AM
I can give you some advice, but I hope that you can analyze it carefully before deciding whether to invest! Because they do have the danger of collapse!
YKC
BCHSV
MANA
Activity: 401
December 08, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
If I suggest you better just buy ethereum,
because the price is too low and this is a good time to invest in it, because the value movement has stabilized.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 08, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
I think you should buy USDT alts, because the coins are very very balanced even though the market price falls quickly recovering, so I think it's the only one you are looking for profit there.

Pages:
Jump to: