Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 23. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
In the current market conditions for crypto coins. I will invest in the 10 best coins because investing outside the top coins will be very risky. ETH, XRP, NEO, and EOS are coins that I think are right for investing. And now it's the right time to buy coins, so when the market jumps, we are ready to sell coins.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
My advice is you better buy ethereum, even though the price is too low, but this is one of the opportunities to hold or invest and it is very good that you seek profits in the medium term.

Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 02:04:59 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I suggest you buy ETH, the price is very cheap now.
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
Hi there! I have some altcoins which are my favorites on my list and I highly would begin with ethereum since it has the biggest potential.
Activity: 574
December 06, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
There are a lot of altcoins which you can buy, but point is that market has fallen too low, so I prefer hold my funds in ethereum and btc, because rest of alts won't hit ATH
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
BTCN

https://www.bitcoinote.org/

It is completely unknown and new coin with great project and awesome developing team, already reached CMC and couple of credible exchanges. The best thing about it is steady capitalisation and spread of community.

Also, make a portfolio, never put all your eggs in one basket. I suggest you also select one of the coins from the first 20.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
There are so many good coins with super discounts, I even find it difficult to choose which ones are the best. DACC is obviously a good choice. NEO is also worth considering  along with ONT and NEM. Basically, if you like some project, then you can buy coins now.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
At present, the market is very attractive for long-term investment, most coins price is low now. So, you have plenty of options to choose. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Ripple and Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 06, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Well, for me the best recommended altcoins to buy is at the coinmarketcap top 100 list because it surely you can earned bigger profit ahead which is best of your result upon researching. Or else you you can set basis on the new coin listed in coin gainer of CMC.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I bought XEM, according to my forecasts, the coin has already slipped well, and in the near future we will be able to see its growth (as well as the whole market), I really like the blockchain of this coin, and in General this is one of my favorite coins, as soon I want to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 06, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
I am participating in an experiment by a crypto intusiast - needacoin. The idea is that all the December he will choose one coin per day and he will invest small portion on his BTC investment. Let's see the results.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
I think that currently Bitcoin SV is the most profitable coin to buy, because its growth is very good compared to other altcoins, especially if you think for the long term
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
I am not looking for many alts now, i am more focus on Ethereum buying at this low and also the NEO coin.
I will just wait for the Etehreum 2.0 while i am holding ETH and getting more in the market.
While in NEO i will just collect more GAS on its wallet by storing my NEO there.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 06, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Buy altcoins that are already on the top in terms of market cap. It's one of the most active coins with regards to trading. Which means a lot of people are trading it, and the prices can either go up or down really fast depending on the market activity. Don't forget to DYOR, before investing.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
Go through the ICO,s and do a good research before investing ,so many scam project are every were,don,t fall a victim of scam be wise in your decisions.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
For me still recommend ETHERUM to buy save or HODL. so far now price so cheap this chance for buy more and hold maybe 1-2 year.
Activity: 602
December 06, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
During the last month, I have had a very positive experience regarding the investment in the Etheera project, I consider it one of the most promising real estate projects this year and I can recommend everyone to invest in the ETA token at this stage.
Activity: 464
December 06, 2018, 02:25:37 PM
I think you should buy the student when it falls to $ 90. That was a great altcoin and I was listening to an underground news it was investors wanting to raise its value to $ 200. That would be a bargain for us if we invest early.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 06, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
In the bear market, I am pleased with the PundiX project every month, charging % for the fact that I store PundiX tokens on MEW. But this is not the most important advantage of the project, although a nice bonus))
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
It seems to me that it is safest to buy top coins, which I actually do. And for the experiment I decided to buy Cobin Hood.

It is curious as I have the same strategy. My choice is the altcoins which come to the top-20. Sometimes, I widen this list, adding the cryptocurrencies, which have a very good potential like EIDOO, for instance.
Pages:
Jump to: