Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are your top 5 coins for HODL? - page 5. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 24, 2020, 07:25:06 PM
1. bitcoin
2. eth
3. litecoin
4. BNB
5. coins that are still in token sale. cheap and potentially good

Point 5 is the speculation that I often run, choosing an altcoin that is still in the token sale stage and holding it until the pump price is up
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
August 24, 2020, 06:48:25 PM
bitcoin, ethereum, bnb. litecoin and chainlink. may now be the best choice for me to hold. because seeing the potential of the five coins is extraordinary and it can be used as one of the right options
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
August 24, 2020, 06:10:39 PM
my top 5 are
Bitcoin
Tron
Hedera Hashgraph
Oikos
Stellar
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
August 18, 2020, 01:05:13 PM
It's difficult to choose the top 5 because I hodl a lot of different altcoins in my cryptocurrency wallet, but in this way I would most likely single out Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Stellar and Huobi token, and in general this list can be replenished for a long time.
It is hard to choose the top five altcoins and that's why it is always better to rely on one trusted coin rather than choosing five different coins. I would only trust ETH at the moment because since from back in time it has pumped really well so basically choosing ETH over five coins could be a much beneficial move.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
August 18, 2020, 11:47:58 AM
Which are your top 5 coins for HODL?

I have only 4.  BTC, ETH, ZEL, and RVN.

Zel up 40% today.  Made the top gainers list on Kucoin. 
Activity: 1764
August 18, 2020, 11:39:29 AM
It's difficult to choose the top 5 because I hodl a lot of different altcoins in my cryptocurrency wallet, but in this way I would most likely single out Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Stellar and Huobi token, and in general this list can be replenished for a long time.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 18, 2020, 11:27:19 AM
Currently I only invest in Bitcoin and ETH, and I also hold a few altcoins in addition to the top 100. These are new and cheap altcoins, I am trying my luck with these projects, if it gets pumped. I will get more profit from it. But there's also a lot of risk because it can crash at any moment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 18, 2020, 09:13:11 AM
My top 5 coin that i hodl and in my portofolio is
Ethereum
Bitcoin Gold
Binance
Just
Doge Coin
Jus hoping that one of them will moon someday

It would be nice if you remove Bitcoin Gold from this list, it's just a crap project and plagiarism with Bitcoin. Don't waste your money and time on this project, you should invest in Bitcoin instead. That will be the best choice you should make
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
August 17, 2020, 01:00:07 PM
What are some of your favorite long term HODL coins?

I particularly have these in my portfolio for HODL:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Still trying to figure out the fifth one to hold for a long term good return.

Your favorite coins with a bright forseeable future?

My top 5 coins for holding are Ethereum, Cardano, Bitcoin, Stellar and Binance Coin. These coins in my own opinion, have one thing which makes them highly attractive to me and that is, each of them is filling a gap (that is solving an issue) in the crypto space and which is why since weeks now they have been growing. Not only them though, there are still others which are growing as well but these ones are my top 5. In addition, most new coins are found wanting these few weeks because it is now clear investors are after coins with utility which will make their investments valuable.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2020, 12:20:34 PM
My top 5 coin that i hodl and in my portofolio is
Ethereum
Bitcoin Gold
Binance
Just
Doge Coin
Jus hoping that one of them will moon someday
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2020, 11:53:23 AM
if you want invest in long time then you'll top currency. However, there are many good currencies that have disappointed investors so stay away from such currencies. We easily understand btc, eth to mean good currency but many currencies are in a good position all the time which is attracting investors with new development activities.
Like see here
1. ETH
2. BTC
3. ADA
4. TEZOS
5. XLM
This is definitely a list of the best that everyone should check out. These are the top projects in this market and will definitely be profitable in the long run, btw you can add BNB to this category and it will be a lot more amazing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 17, 2020, 11:51:09 AM
I think ethereum still good for long term investment, bitcoin too, i choose them both for my long term investment, i kept NEO and BNB as local coin investment, and the newbie TRX is on my list now, i think she will grow prospective soon, that top five of mine.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 16, 2020, 10:23:41 AM
btc
eth
dash
xlm
chainlink
band Roll Eyes
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 16, 2020, 10:13:28 AM
The top 5 coins in my opinion are Ethereum, Tron, Waves, Coti and NXT. for Waves and Coti now it has gone up very high, and Ethereum and Tron have also gone up, just NXT is just a good project and is still sleeping, keep watch this coin!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2020, 09:52:42 AM
I only hold bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, tron and bnb. Since I started holding again, these are the coins that I have decided to hold until the next bull run. Aside from it is good for long term holding, these coins are really promising and we can see a lot of improvements and they can still continue their developments.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 16, 2020, 09:52:26 AM
These alts-coin i like to hold
Sxp
Eos
Qtum
Ava
Dgtx

Some of these are now little bit high,So i am waiting for a deep to buy for long time..in medium term i expect 100% profit from these coin
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
August 16, 2020, 09:45:29 AM
For me, I'll hold bitcoin, ETH and XRP because they're in the top of the market and I can get a higher profit while holding those coins.
You should also try holding more coins like the new DeFi tokens, they are gaining a lot of market cap recently and are doing like 10x pretty easily if you invest in a new DeFi token. I am holding Comp, Maker, Bzrx token and they have done really well in the past, I just had my timing right in these market and also as a main investment I am holding BTC, IOTA, ETH. I personally think IOTA is having a genuine future cuz it is having a decentralized system for internet of things applications which is truly amazing as the development team is thinking way forward than anyone is thinking right now.
Activity: 550
August 16, 2020, 09:39:56 AM
For me, I'll hold bitcoin, ETH and XRP because they're in the top of the market and I can get a higher profit while holding those coins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 16, 2020, 08:58:25 AM
Here is my list for the coins that I would consider for long-term hold:

1. Bitcoin: Because it is the original cryptocurrency. I have more than 80% of my cryptocurrency portfolio in BTC
2. Bitcoin Cash: It is supported by a number of industry heavyweights who can keep it afloat in adverse conditions
3. Ethereum: Not much excited about it, but the fact is that it still remains as the no.2 crypto
4. Cardano: One of the most technologically advanced cryptos out there
5. Stellar Lumens: One of the coins which have a great future potential
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
August 16, 2020, 08:26:09 AM
As I understand it, stable coins only to store value are not a tool for good investment to get maximum results. if you enter the crypto world you only want to invest in stable coins, the value will not grow.
You only invest in stable coins when you have to either get out of the market or until you decide what is gonna be your next step in a very treacherous market. So there isn't anything to gain by investing in stable coins. My best pick for this year are ETH and LINK, others I don't think are going to perform much better with the bitcoin price going up, once it gets stabilized then I can think of going in other coins that are having promising setup. Other than altcoins we can also invest in DeFi projects which are hot right now and are giving huge return to the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: