Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I think Indian will have good impact on the prices of Bitcoin. We already saw decline in Bitcoin prices when the finance minister there announced about taking action against illegal activities related to Bitcoins in India.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think it's China.
I am tired of hearing bad news about China. Every time the Chinese government has bad news, the whole cryptocurrency market will collapse. I hate this country. shit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The JAPAN the most influence on BITCOIN thats why their country booming making them increasing all their demand and suppliers and help other country also to booming
Activity: 924
Merit: 512

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

Like their population Chinese have the large number of exchanges from the companies put up in China. I can find the people looking to invest on the bitcoin in china too but since they banned the bitcoin it really hurts them.
Japan we do not need to worry about them. They already made the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used legally in every cities and rural places in Japan. So they are already supporting the bitcoin.
Koreans, they regulated the bitcoin trading sites under their tax rules and regulations. I do not think that they completely ban the bitcoin. Hope everyone will look into invest more in that country too.
India, they are very few in numbers to using the bitcoins and other crypto currencies. They should accept the bitcoin as legal currency to use their since it has potential to change their country status to developed country. Their ministers team to discuss more about the blockchain investments and startups.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
China, Japan Korea India have the greatest influence on bitcoin market moves up and down mainly now because of Korea
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
As long as mining is centralised to China, China's moves will have the largest impact, other than that probably higher bitcoin usage per capital places like India, Korea and Japan. If you mean in terms of technology behind it, Singapore based firms seem to be in the lead
Activity: 14
Probably China was one of the countries with greater influence within the bitcoin economy, this was affected once it was released a series of sanctions and restrictions within the country, however I consider that Japan is who now leads this march or tries achieve to achieve China's btc economy.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
People are getting tired of these nations and their fud.

Let's hope the western  nations just hurry up and regulate crypto so they get their slice of it all and it goes main stream.

Later these others can string along or not if they wish.

Crypto is just part of evolution, like the internet and computers. Once it was out there was no going back.

what is this post even about...... there are a million others documenting this in full already ..

Activity: 13

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Pages:
Jump to: