Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 4. (Read 106841 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

ix. www.Bit-X.com

x. www.huobi.com

personally, i use only btc-e , it was first exchange site that i ever used and  i just like this, i like it's design , and this exchange site don't have bad reviews about it so i like to use it

but also, there is exchange site named bitstamp and most of my friends use it and describes it as best exchange site, so i think that they both are pretty good, you should check them out
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
bitcoin exchange iam use, the fist i use huobi, high volume transaction and support is my country okcoin not support my country
2. btc-e simple register simple use, and support trading with MT4
3. and local exchange my country, why local exchange, because exchange btc is real money my country
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I use local exchanger, that is vip.bitcoin.id
I can withdraw and deposit directly through my bank account, so it's easy to do transaction.
And not only bitcoin exchange, there's alt coin exchange too.
Activity: 476
I'm using Kraken because its a good exchange platform and they are also big market and are trusted.
I only deal on trusted websites these days because there are a lot of ponzi's around this year..

Its really annoying I hope this will stop on a certain point.
Activity: 644
I am from India so i use btcxindia.com mostly...but one bad thing there is that minimum buy or sell is 0.1btc...with btc price increasing it is quiet difficult for some to buy 0.1 at once...

So you can try localbitcoins to go for lesser than that value,  Personally I would say the Bitcoin ATM machine. I may not have the best conversion rates but it sure is convenient. I am still learning Bitcoin, what what mentoned here is pretty good stuff.
Activity: 182
I have been using Poloniex for sometime now. It supports hell a lot of coins and there are good statistics that help us in making good decisions related to trading. Lending option is a really good thing too if we are looking to hold some coins long time.

Another point is that if we take any coin that is performing well, the major volume is being traded at Polo. So this also was a reason why i was attracted to it.
Yeah your right poloniex is one of the great exchange site but i think its better to try other exchange site all site are different and they are giving low fee or high free.. and sometimes there's a fastest movement of the price and slow.. they most traders are have multiple trading site because they are not trusting all trading exchange..

Bitfinex is the best exchange site for me, they are the one holding most of the bitcoin volume. And I think I can trust them my money whenever I decided to start a trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am from India so i use btcxindia.com mostly...but one bad thing there is that minimum buy or sell is 0.1btc...with btc price increasing it is quiet difficult for some to buy 0.1 at once...
Activity: 770
I'm using poloniex of course. Just because, it's easy to use for me and also poloniex have lending section so that I can earn few cents on my holdings.
Activity: 798
dont use only one exchange site, divert your bitcoins on other sites as well. it lower your risk and let you do so arbitrage.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
kraken and poloniex. i really don't like kraken's interface very much and its downtime when things are going a little crazy but i have more trust in it than other places. used poloniex alot of times and never had one single issue. that's a classy exchange.
Activity: 196
i think this is such a personal question and i will never like to answer to this question. but i can suggest you that there are a lot lf reliable exchange where you can change your currency very easily.
Activity: 145
Have been trying C-cex.com now for a while, must say im really satisfied!

No Id bullshit, and pretty quick.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I use several exchange. My reason is because each exchange has its disadvantages and advantages of each.
there are some features that into you every exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Than a bitcoin exchange website, I always prefer the trading website localbitcoins.com because it helps me find the trader with whom I'm convenient in terms of face to face as well online transfer.

Even I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification...
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I have been using Poloniex for sometime now. It supports hell a lot of coins and there are good statistics that help us in making good decisions related to trading. Lending option is a really good thing too if we are looking to hold some coins long time.

Another point is that if we take any coin that is performing well, the major volume is being traded at Polo. So this also was a reason why i was attracted to it.
Yeah your right poloniex is one of the great exchange site but i think its better to try other exchange site all site are different and they are giving low fee or high free.. and sometimes there's a fastest movement of the price and slow.. they most traders are have multiple trading site because they are not trusting all trading exchange..
Activity: 122

Activity: 364
well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.
Their customer service is by the way also good and helpful.
It depends on the coin I want to trade. I usually trade on Poloniex and Cryptsy (formerly also on Bter). Whereas Cryptsy had some problems on withdrawals the last time, so I switched over to test Bittrex but it has not convinced me so far.
I hope for InstandDEX as part of SuperNET, the first decentralized exchange especially for security reasons.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To get $$ in, I use Coinbase. Interested to see if Circle brings anything better to the table there. As far as a real exchange (trading platform), I prefer BTC-E. Least lag, atomic trading engine, and crazy swings that I love to catch.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
now I am using bitfiniex to exchange bitcoin to USD but I do not withdraw because it required a verification. so when I want to withdraw I buy btc again
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Than a bitcoin exchange website, I always prefer the trading website localbitcoins.com because it helps me find the trader with whom I'm convenient in terms of face to face as well online transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: