Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 5. (Read 106841 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It depend on the purpose.

If i want to withdraw money. I use the SEPA withdrawal of Kraken
For altcoin tradiing, bittrex and poloniex
For buyin bitcoins kraken and sometimes bitfinex.

You will have to verify your account on above exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I use localbitcoins because I don't really trade as a profession. I trade my fiat currency into bitcoin, because I want to invest in bitcoin. I don't use bots to automate my trades for a profit.

Localbitcoins is a great exchange, as you can trade P2P, even F2F.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm mostly using Cryptonit because it is fast and I can use my credit card on it. The fees are ok as well  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area
I am also using localbitcoin sometime for my buying and selling bitcoins, for me it is more efficient and I can easily find clients at there with the price which I bet for selling or buying any amount of coins, along with it I also use other exchanges.
Activity: 42
I think Localbitcoin is good. But most of the time people can't find buyers in here. It happens especially in a country with low bitcoiners. What do you say?
Activity: 574
I use Localbitcoins because each trade is personalized with you and you can trade with a number of traders, which you can choose from. You always are 100% protected from the escrow system.

All other exchanges are pretty impractical IMO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.
Their customer service is by the way also good and helpful.
i personally like and use yobit for my currency exchange. i also prefer Xypo for exchange of bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
I use Coinbase due to its offshore security for our bitcoins. I love the storage benefits and ownership. A truly secure platform for exchanging real cash into digital currency.
The only aspect I question is the fact it has to attach to a bank account in order to operate. I can't use a cash card or other means to generate cryptocurrency.
Coinbase is nice and simple but the rate isnt akways that great so I lean more towards finex and btce Cheesy but I think for a person who just wants cash fast coinbase is good because its noob friendly
I am also not using bigger exchanges as at there we will have to sell at the price which is the normal market price and have to wait for the normal price to rise or drop for selling and buying our coins in order to earn some profit.
Activity: 364
I use to exchange my bitcoins mostly from localbitcoins.com . But today I have noticed that an Indian company "Zebpay " is giving good rates above the market rate. So, from today I have planned to exchange my btc from Zebpay only.
Yeah, it is better exchange, but it is saying buy and sell your coins in india, with that they are limiting their market and so there are much lesser chances for the exchange to establish like all other exchanges, that is why I am a little from it.

Bitstamp and Bittrex they are both well known and reliable exchanges. but it is not recommended to keep large amounts of coin on an exchange due to the risk of exchange failure, hacking etc.
I personally leave only 20% of my BTCs.
Activity: 420
Localbitcoins is good the only thing is that in some country's there are no dealers so that is the downside right now.
If it is available in your country you should pick it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I use to exchange my bitcoins mostly from localbitcoins.com . But today I have noticed that an Indian company "Zebpay " is giving good rates above the market rate. So, from today I have planned to exchange my btc from Zebpay only.
Yeah, it is better exchange, but it is saying buy and sell your coins in india, with that they are limiting their market and so there are much lesser chances for the exchange to establish like all other exchanges, that is why I am a little from it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Well I use LocalBitcoins.com to buy/sell bitcoins, YoBit to very sometimes trade, Cryptonator to keep some of my bitcoins there which I can exchange easily with other crypto-currencies (although the additional crypto-currencies are very limited there), Cex.io to purchase or withdraw bitcoins through my MasterCard.
Activity: 42
After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

ix. www.Bit-X.com

x. www.huobi.com
I use www.BitStamp.net because its so fast and has a friendly support
Activity: 322

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.

Kraken is good but I also use Btc-e they are also pretty good, I think they are both good but indeed the customer service is better from Kraken itself these days..
Activity: 370
Forza Italia

Activity: 434

Activity: 658
I am using Yobit nowadays as at there we can see the price much higher than the normal price and sometime big differences occurs in buy and sell so I can earn better at there.

The sooner people stop using Exchangers to hold their Bitcoins for long term , the sooner exchangers stop getting hacked .
don't get it to be honest , also for users who provide their ID and passport .. like where is the whole purpose of BTC here ? I don't see it .

I did not got you, that what are you trying to say, please explain it more, I am talking about yobit. Are you talking about yobit? please explain it more.
Activity: 127
Activity: 322
Activity: 238
I love NACHOS
I use Coinbase due to its offshore security for our bitcoins. I love the storage benefits and ownership. A truly secure platform for exchanging real cash into digital currency.
The only aspect I question is the fact it has to attach to a bank account in order to operate. I can't use a cash card or other means to generate cryptocurrency.
Coinbase is nice and simple but the rate isnt akways that great so I lean more towards finex and btce Cheesy but I think for a person who just wants cash fast coinbase is good because its noob friendly
Pages:
Jump to: