Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 26. (Read 7456 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
See what the company is like from the total capital, go to the website, read carefully about the company and its team.
Pay attention to:
OPTITOKEN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyoptitoken-a-hyperdeflationary-automated-tokenized-portfolioended-2974794
CEYRON - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954671.40
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
February 18, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 18, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
You can find it on hoticohotlist you have 100% confident on your bounties, better try to read their white paper and road map so you have no doubt on the project you want to help. Just give time and effort everything will goes into it's place.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
to follow the social media campaign you should also have a bitcointalk account for registration for now is best is twitter bounty,especially after a lot of news that facebook will not allow any ICO ads in any form on Facebook
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
You can try bounty signatures, fb and twitter but a search led by a good manager so the bounty that followed is not a scam.
Activity: 58
February 18, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
To choose a very good gift campaign, we must first understand the rules of the prize campaign. Typically, good gift campaign project rules are easy to understand. After that, we should look inside the spreadsheet whether or not many people have followed.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 18, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
I will not share the resources for good bounties, but I'd rather give you a hint and tell you that there are many Telegram channels for bounty hunters with airdrops and bounties in particular.
I think that everyone should learn and even on their own mistakes, choosing an intuitively correct project. You just need to go into the baunting section of the altcoyin and there you can choose everything you want.
What do most beginners want? correctly. Quickly get rich and at the same time apply as little effort as possible. You advise them to analyze projects, they know it. But they are lazy. They do not want to make an effort.

You are a bit too hard. This is a forum to share information and learn from others, so it makes no sense to post to say that you don´t want to help. Anyway, I think Banca is a good bounty.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 18, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
Indeed, now there are a lot of good bounty companies. It is enough to go into the branch with the anotation of projects or in the branch of the bounty section.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
February 18, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
I suggest to follow Myriads project this project will be very shooting in the future you can hold this coin a few months and there will be a surprise
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
Safekeet - in my opinion choen is a good ico project with a good idea. Pay tokens. Therefore, you immediately know how much you will receive at the end of the bounty campaign. For social campaigns i get about 100 Euro for one week.
Activity: 175
February 18, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
I try to join in all bounty campaigns I can find. There are also campaigns where you do not have to provide a report like in bountyhive, icoreward and bountyguru. Here in the forum, you can try LanceChain, which you can find in my signature.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
February 17, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
You should be able to find it yourself in this forum but usually a good project must have a good manager too. then look for projects where there are names like sylon, yahoo, or jamal. because the average project they do must be successful.
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
All good bounty campaigns are especially signature campaigns, which are very big signature campaigns we get but there are also bounty facebook and twitter campaigns that are big prizes though not as big as the signature campaign
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:03:29 PM
all the campaigns here are good.
try looking for a good manager who during the grasp of the project always runs successfully
Activity: 87
Activity: 47
February 17, 2018, 05:40:14 PM
Airdrop Crypto, [18.02.18 00:20]
🔹🔹 JOIN STAKING COIN XTC AIRDROP 🔷🔷

🚀 JOIN THE AIRDROP 🚀 (https://app.stakingcoin.com/r/90665z)
1 - SIGN UP WITH DETAILS
2 - CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL
3 - THAT'S IT YOU WILL SEE XTC COIN IN DASHBOARD
4 - 1 XTC = 0.5$
Activity: 504
February 16, 2018, 10:37:43 AM
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.
and I am purely intuitive to draw attention to developers and their figures, draw certain conclusions. In some cases there were enough quality ico companies that gave a good profit. But it does not always happen.
Activity: 163
February 16, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
there r so many bounty are really good but difficult to search an ico that suits to and trusted find a ico that in the good team and to the good bounty manager and see their telegram if the staff of the ico was interacting and most of all they have an good quality products...
Pages:
Jump to: