Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 22. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Crestonium maybe one of the best bounty to paticipate with, this time. It is one of the ICO who has allocated such big amount for bounties campaigns in the history of bitcointalk bounties. Well, that is only a suggestion anyway you can check it yourself to confirm my claim. Good luck
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.  Now, I spend lots more time looking at the ICO, what they're offering, what they hope to achieve, the Team that has been put together.  My signature block will give you an excellent idea of something that I actually believe will make a difference to the world - FarmaTrust.

You should first find the campaign you want to follow before joining, because all your hard work will be put in the garbage because the Scam campaign is everywhere, It's very difficult to find a campaign that you can make sure it's good, we suggest you follow the campaign people who are trusted here, because most of the campaigns they run are very successful.
it's really true what you describe today can not be the origin of the grant program and we should be able to select and be more thorough in understanding who and who are working on the project and we must also understand the character of every bounty manager.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Do you really think that it is possible at the initial stage to find out which project will be successful, and what will SCAM prove to be. Try everything in a row

There are many bounties we have. maybe you will check the telegram in social media to find a good campaign. there are many scam in bounties you first read and search everyone if this. for me the best thing to do is jion the small campaign
to success. and if you know will go to the last go to the largest campaign. so we have a great oportunities. thats is ny idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Do you really think that it is possible at the initial stage to find out which project will be successful, and what will SCAM prove to be. Try everything in a row
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.  Now, I spend lots more time looking at the ICO, what they're offering, what they hope to achieve, the Team that has been put together.  My signature block will give you an excellent idea of something that I actually believe will make a difference to the world - FarmaTrust.

You should first find the campaign you want to follow before joining, because all your hard work will be put in the garbage because the Scam campaign is everywhere, It's very difficult to find a campaign that you can make sure it's good, we suggest you follow the campaign people who are trusted here, because most of the campaigns they run are very successful.

Very well said. I had a really positive experience with Triforce Tokens - they have a great bounty manager, and a really responsive community. However, I believe their sale has concluded now.

Best way to do it is to check the telegram, check the social media - see how proactive and involved the bounty team are. If they are helpful and switched on, you will likely have a good experiencing working on their campaign.

Obviously, you have to love the project too!
Activity: 140
So many active bounty rigth now and also good.All you need to do before joining the bounty visit there website,read the whitepaper and look whos the team behind the project.If the bounty community is big i think its legit.
Nowadays, there are too many projects with very beautiful web pages, white papers are very professional, well packaged, but the team's ability and execution are inexplicable, the risk here.
Activity: 392

Merit: 263
Bounty campaign is currently giving more gifts to run social media campaigns. even today many of the ICO that does feel his campaign more useful on social media than just on the signature course

Not many out there are good
Activity: 192
I think "Current" is a great reward!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1m-airdrop-current-blockchain-streaming-backed-by-mark-cuban-closed-2831598

You can refer to the number of people involved!

Ico has not been sold, it is said to have been directly bought by the agency!
Activity: 33
I belive that the social medias bounty will become the main type of BCs. They have a huge potential for the audience of advertised coin grows.

I don't know if people getting constantly spammed on their social media will last for a long time, everyone is fed up with invasive ads i don't know if it's a great solution to invade every area of the internet with crypto to make the best impression.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think you can find some good bounty here https://icobench.com/icos and of course you have to be patient in running bounty program.
Now these services divorced a lot. If it is much better on the functional sites
Activity: 25
It's hard, and there are so many ICO now, it's hard to tell if a project will succeed.

Focus on three aspects.

The first is the platform and the team strength, whether there is enough experience, whether there are measures to ensure the project will be landed.

The second is the project prospect, considering the defect of existing technology, the introduction of new technology advantage, the existing market competition, the existing products, including already ICO project, market risk, profit model, etc.

The third is the industry prospect, a mature industry with perfect development and fierce competition, and the space of project development will be limited. In an industry with insufficient application, if the project idea is too advanced, it is expected that there will not be a better market prospect in a long time, and it will not even fall to the ground and become an air currency.

The fourth is the nature of the project token, is the equity certificate? Certificate of dividend (non-voting)? Or just the asset proof on the block chain? Some crowdfunding projects also have lock-up periods, which may be covered for too long.
Activity: 220
I think you can find some good bounty here https://icobench.com/icos and of course you have to be patient in running bounty program.
Activity: 95
I belive that the social medias bounty will become the main type of BCs. They have a huge potential for the audience of advertised coin grows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
So many active bounty rigth now and also good.All you need to do before joining the bounty visit there website,read the whitepaper and look whos the team behind the project.If the bounty community is big i think its legit.

Benebit had a huge community...and it was a scam) So, I wouldn't be so sure Wink You should really study the project, as for investing in ICO, just not to waste your time
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Signature activity is still the best option for the current bounty. But social media is also good.

Not everyone can do it easily by rewarding activities.

To do this, you must excavate activities, regulations, and implement them diligently and diligently.
Activity: 266
Everyone will advertise what he is interested in. I believe that it is practically impossible to single out one bounty. If you are interested in bounty, I advise you to choose top managers and participate in the maximum amount of bounty that you can afford!
Activity: 8
I like the Open ICO bounty Campaign - Its fun and has interesting tasks and prizes.  You can get to it with this link. http://vy.tc/ejcPy75     Wink
Professional Dutch translations
After some consideration I decided to enroll into the MangoStartups signature campaign. Sometimes the most hyped projects are not the best for bounties. I decided to choose a small project with very few participants so my payout due to the stake system will be larger. Their campaign also is not very demanding in post quantity (7 posts / week). If it's a good choice only time will tell.
Activity: 72
I am managing very promising one,please feel free to join.  www.toss.pro
hey guy please get the link of bitcointalk.org bounty link of Toss project. your given project is so promising ..I have found the ANN thread link in your sign message.
Pages:
Jump to: