Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 23. (Read 7496 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 72
You may want to give a look to our bounty campaigns (started a few days ago).

They are hosted on bounty0x website, at https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/FTO

You are all welcome Smiley
that link you have provided is not bitcointalk bounty link..
do you have forum bounty link. if you have plz get here so that we can participate this project.
Activity: 14
So many active bounty rigth now and also good.All you need to do before joining the bounty visit there website,read the whitepaper and look whos the team behind the project.If the bounty community is big i think its legit.
Activity: 31
You may want to give a look to our bounty campaigns (started a few days ago).

They are hosted on bounty0x website, at https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/FTO

You are all welcome Smiley
Activity: 30
Twitter username:@FIT24PRESIDENT
Telegram username:@FIT24CEO
Email address: [email protected]
Myetherwallet: 0xFe5d2D7FA1b8f21cfEb5630797b7F3E4399Eb9bf
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I ask myself this question every day, I started making banti in January and I have not received any money yet, and I read only that the ICO was prolonged, then the scam or something else
Activity: 94
you can try with campaign signature and social media campaign then just choose which one you want to follow but my suggestion better follow signature campaign and choose is trustable ICO
Activity: 140
I also really want to know which is a good project, and I can attend. Now it is too hard to find a project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
It's hard to say and predict which bounty is good right now, Atleast you have to read and see the developing team if they have a successful project before.
But mostly to have a good earnings you have to choose bounty campaign which has a big investor, businessman involve as it attracts ICO buyers and most special the working tech and products to sustain the value as the bounties are mostly released one month after the ICO, this things can drive the price high after it was released in the market. And use your account wisely like for example your signature you have to use it in a bounty that giving a higher percentage of the bounty pool in signature ( 30-40%).
Activity: 280
Now there really is a huge amount of bounty campaigns and many of these campaigns turn out to be a scam. I can advise to participate only in campaigns with trusted managers.
Activity: 294
all good bounty programs, maybe the bonuses are different, if you already have a member level like this you can follow bounty with all campaigns, you can follow the campaign signature, twitter campaign, facebook, or blogging
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
now a lot of new bounty, if you want to find a good bounty it would be nice to check in the thread and development team for the future good or not, also do not forget to check the price and token allocated to the participants how many, in my opinion
Activity: 14
Well you need to search it yourself actually. First check the rules and stages of bounty campaign and then you should check the managers and developers and their references. If you do these things rest is up to time and luck
Activity: 168
the more bounty that pops up certainly causes more and more bounty scam more and more. therefore to distinguish it is less understood because everything is almost similar. maybe just search in this forum bounty that you think promise.
Activity: 406
now on the form it was not very comfortable to participate for beginners . With the introduction of the merit to raise the rank has become almost impossible
Activity: 210
Actually a lot of good bounty to follow, many good managers to follow with example Sylon, Needmoney and many others
Activity: 109
Try to look for Fiancia bounty program, their telegram is very lively every minute someone is joining their group, admin is also active so it's good. ..... Our campaign is nearly ending so I won't invite you....

Good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Which bounty campaign is very good now? SmartRealty can fall into this category because SmartRealty gives a relatively large reward / week.
Rewards
300-600 Followers/Friends  : 45 RLTY Token
601-1500 Followers/Friends  : 72 RLTY Token
1501-4000 Followers/Friends  : 108 RLTY Token
4001+ and above Followers/Friends  : 135 RLTY Token
0,0008 eth = 1RLTY
Quite satisfying for me alone.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Usually great bounty campaigns stick to great ICOs - so at first you should analyze the list of upcoming ICOs and then sort out those which have a bounty campaign and then choose. Try to choose not a long one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The current Bounty campaign provides more prizes for running social media campaigns. even today many ICOs do not feel the campaign is more useful in social media than just on the signature field. if you want to follow bounty campaign in first read his white paper.
I think you need to pay attention to US more than on the White paper. I always interested who distributes information about the project, with whom they co-operate, and who is the investor, as authoritative people also are the key to success .
Pages:
Jump to: