Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 25. (Read 7496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
for now I recommend crowd machine to you. because the crowd machine gives a very big very prize, and very more big if you follow the signature campaign
I don't give a shit but i think you should get. What the hell you don't know about your own project? It's clearly says if they won't accept below than sr.member rank again while OP's rank still member.
To be honest, i don't see how much "big prize" you reffered to your project because it's not stated on there. So stop lying and improve your english, it's shit to read spam post like yours.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
for now I recommend crowd machine to you. because the crowd machine gives a very big very prize, and very more big if you follow the signature campaign
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I am managing very promising one,please feel free to join.  www.toss.pro
Activity: 382
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
to see ICO a good gift is to look at the profile of its manager, and the company that released the ICO. If the gift is good is certainly dirili by a reputable company with a high level of trust.
Activity: 644
in looking for a good bounty right now I am still in trouble, so I think if looking for a good project we should pay attention to wabsite and whitepaper also roadmap and team joining the project, and do not be tempted by the allocation learn first about the project, whether serious or not because now there are many new projects

People should always consider these things before applying for any campaign in order to get paid for them. Finding good campaign is always best because some campaign owners will not pay after raising some amount of money. What are the major precautions we have taken, still there is no idea about it?
Activity: 532
in looking for a good bounty right now I am still in trouble, so I think if looking for a good project we should pay attention to wabsite and whitepaper also roadmap and team joining the project, and do not be tempted by the allocation learn first about the project, whether serious or not because now there are many new projects
Activity: 351
February 28, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
i heard about FireLotto, BobsRepair and BABB bounty ones. as for me - im always trying to look for new useful and perspective b-campaigns which do not have that many bounty hunters, which r a bit under the radar to get the most out of it. good luck!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:36:08 AM
I suggest to try bounty signature campaign, because the way it works is quite easy
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
Debitum.Network / Sapien (in this week start second round bounty) very promising project's, i like ideas of this project's! if you are interesting - joing to Sapien.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 28, 2018, 09:15:26 AM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project.
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Activity: 333
February 28, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
If you want to earn weekly joined signature campaign that pays in btc but you need a good rank to earn decent amount.but if you want to earn big join in altcoin bounty and hunt for decent bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

I also can not advise anything, since I myself am looking for a good generosity, and I do not know what is good and what is not!
At the moment I have very little experience! a friend advised me of generosity, let's see what happens!
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 02:37:47 PM
Campaign Manager who replies with queries quick, check.
Spreadsheet is updated on time, check.
Considerate Manager, check.
Good token price, check.
Bounty poll division, Good.
Nothing more satisfying for me joining my campaign today.

Come join our group.
Very good consideration. I wanna add more:
1. Ico price is from 1$ or as higher as possible
2. The circulation coin is less than 100 mil
3. Translation is mandatory
4. ANN thread is 10 pages or more.
5. The team, founders, angel investors must hold at least 50% of the total
7. Ico and pre ico  have to be well prepared, at least 1 year before announcement
...and to be continued  Grin
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 24, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
Last two days to participate in our last airdrop. All participants who have bought at least 100 ZIG (0.015 ETH) will get
additional 100 tokens on 24.02.2018 (Estonia 100) https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 566
February 24, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
You may check kick city ico which will soon end in 3weeks or so kick city have a good bounty campaign join their bounty to make some bulks.
Activity: 139
February 23, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
Campaign Manager who replies with queries quick, check.
Spreadsheet is updated on time, check.
Considerate Manager, check.
Good token price, check.
Bounty poll division, Good.
Nothing more satisfying for me joining my campaign today.

Come join our group.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 23, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
You can find it on hoticohotlist you have 100% confident on your bounties, better try to read their white paper and road map so you have no doubt on the project you want to help. Just give time and effort everything will goes into it's place.
It seems to me that scammers are able to deceive and therefore even reading a white sheet is not a 100% guarantee to choose a truly high-grade and high-quality project. Of course, professionals have already learned to skip through the sieve unfavorable projects, Maybe they will succeed.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
Hey. I have several ways.
1) look for sites with ISO ratings and participate in projects with the largest ratings
2) Find the best bounty managers and participate in the projects they promote
Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: