Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 21. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

Please check our bounty campaign    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-icodividendganesa-technologies-atmslocal-exchanges-4-all-altcoin-3078512

███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████

Ganesa
Technologies

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Here is an ICO I believe in and will keep my out for their bounty when it starts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
after I searched it seems that the many ICO projects that are going on right now are all good and potentially and all worth to follow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
 Campaign very exciting bounty. Not everyone is easily done successfully with bonus campaigns. To do that you have to dig campaigns, regulations and implement them in earnest and hardworking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

There are so many bounties out there that has a good backgrounds, well known people behind, well worded white papers and ANN thread and also promising road map. If i were you i will make little research from my own to determine which bounties are good and you think has a potential for you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am trying to collect followers and become a "Member" before participating in any bounty :/
Now it's hard to raise your rank, do not waste time looking for a strong project and take part in any company bounty. Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
there are many bounty campaigns are there finding good campaign is very hard i think. but we must to think about good campaign. just check all details about bounty campaign details. it is satisfy to you then join.
Activity: 196
There are many good bounty campaign nowadays, for example: Vestarin, DIW, Cibus, GIFcoin and so on. You can familiarize it in services which give a rating for such campaign. Url: https://icobench.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
no one can guarantee a good bounty until now even campaign managers can not guarantee it.
it is now important to use all your efforts to the maximum extent possible to minimize failure.
use your experience and research on the project and I suggest always follow the bounty that when pre ICO reach hardcap.
Of course, when it comes to investments, this is a good indicator, which you set an example. Here, only investments during the company's ico or participation in the Bounty of the company must be preceded by some kind of action to make the right analysis and choice. But if the company collects a hard cap even in time pre ico, then you will not have time to do anything.
Activity: 74
First of all, you should be jr member to join signature campaigns. If you want to find good bounty company, you must searching for that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Try checking out Digipharm bounty..a project focus on healthcare development and patient empowerment using blockchain technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Now so many projects that my head is spinning, and find a really worthwhile project is getting harder and harder
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
you should read or understand the first details of the campaign before you want to follow, or better you follow the campaign signature there look promising
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
My advice you start is to follow the bounty sylon What Need Money I judge with their manager is very real to the gifts and the division
Activity: 322
I think ICO projects make bounty more reliable, and scam projects usually have very few members on telegrams, you can try to find that way.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I am trying to collect followers and become a "Member" before participating in any bounty :/
Activity: 140
The bounty activities of popular projects are generally not bad, do not look for those novice projects
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
no one can guarantee a good bounty until now even campaign managers can not guarantee it.
it is now important to use all your efforts to the maximum extent possible to minimize failure.
use your experience and research on the project and I suggest always follow the bounty that when pre ICO reach hardcap.
Activity: 105
I once saw a video where a member of the bounty spent 71 companies FB and Twitter for half an hour, that's where the highest level
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It's hard to find the legit bounties because no one knows if it is legit or scam. Just find a bounty in the market place altcoins and try to figured out if what bounties the best for you. Our investment in every bounties is our instincs. We have to trust bounties we joined in. many bounties are scam but we have to trust the other bounties to earn more. For me, I only joined in the bounties that I know best and popular to people.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org