Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins? - page 11. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
In my own opinion AION is the best among altcoins. I bought AION and did not regret because it go against downtrend last few days.
It's a third generation blockchain, AION will be the internet of blockchain. You can join their telegran for more info. There are many members and very active too.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:27:49 PM
Ethereum is the best coins
A lot of excess in the platform, and with smart contracts that already change the crypto industry
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 23, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
I do believe that Oyster Pearl PRL is the most undervalued altcoins in the crypto market today so PRL is one of the best Altcoin that will soon surge it's price value due to it's project effectiveness as everyone will benefit the advantage of full anonymity online storage in the tangle.
it is one of the most important and decentralized online storage in the internet in the next few months.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 20, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
Pages:
Jump to: