Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins? - page 6. (Read 1195 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
as far as I've experienced maybe ethereum still be my best option altcoin. supported with a comfortable platform then the ethereum still has the potential to become a great coin despite currently falling in value.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Go for the coins that have a large community. You can have the best tech out there but without community support the coin is worthless.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
For 2 weeks, the Marinecoin MTC coin distribution began. 20 000 cryptomonades per personOfficial topic you can read in detail bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809802.0Official site marinecoin.info/ only through the site you can get coins.The maximum number of people who can receive coins is 20 000.These are coins, they are not chips. After receiving, you can store them on your local wallet if you are more comfortable.97% of coins have been pre-mined and has now begun free distribution.The project invites everyone to participate from around the world.Channel discord.gg/mN5hkW I encourage you to post questions to the administrators in the official ad, so you’ll support your activity.To move the currency faster, invite your Smiley friendsThe sooner the coins are distributed, the sooner the currency will go on the market and become more valuable.Trip to historyThis is the first and only currency that has circumvented Bitcoinhttp://marineco.in/download/images/cap.pngYou can check historical data.zero fees - proof of promotion - time tested - community - mtc - dev-less - machine to machine
Activity: 52
April 05, 2018, 02:01:49 AM
The best BNB is definitely BNB because it is the largest coin in the world
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
I consider technically the best ethereum coin, since its creators use innovative features, this is a flexible currency.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
actually for this I am not sure yet. But as a safe way I think, 20 coins that enter the market capitalist is the best option.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
there are many altcoins in the market it makes us difficult to choose alt which one we will buy,but in my opinion better buy altcoin which is obvious such as ethereum, litecoin, doge, emc and others but we should at least look for the latest news news before investing..altcoin that often news updates usually have a good future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
We can make a decisions about the best to invest since there are many coins in the market. For me I always look into coinmarketcap to invest of my money in an altcoins. That is, ethereum a good to invest today price is very low from the previous months.
Activity: 50
April 04, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
I do believe that Oyster Pearl PRL is the most undervalued altcoins in the crypto market today so PRL is one of the best Altcoin that will soon surge it's price value due to it's project effectiveness as everyone will benefit the advantage of full anonymity online storage in the tangle.
it is one of the most important and decentralized online storage in the internet in the next few months.
You might want to read this thread from yesterday. A lot of discussion about their recent activity.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243495.0;topicseen
Activity: 191
April 04, 2018, 10:38:15 AM
Trade.io is great for an investment from a newbie, I think that alcoin has achieved its lowest price value and that coin has a big potential to blow its price to the fullest in the future months.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
There are great choice of altcoins,  it's really hard to pick one or two. Recently I bought EOS and CAPP because I see great potential in them. Both tokens have already shown their growth potential lately and I think this is just the beginning. EOS - a worthy competitor to the ETH, CAPP - the future of VR technology, for sure.  Such a technologies we used to see only  in science fiction movies.

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 04, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
It is hard to answer what is the best,but etherum is really good.there is much more transaction done on etherum than on bitcoin.Etherum capacity is very strong.I much more believe in etherum progress than bitcoin progress,becouse of developers.To watch is bytom new chinise  blockchain what is coming to meinet in April.It will second after etherum chain with his own smart contracts
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
ETH still commands the altcoins,it already boasts of a big market cap and an equally high value, Its technology is among the best nd with ist potential, it will continue to grow even more
Activity: 25
April 03, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Zero $ZER

My personal favourite. Solid tech, great community and team.
Activity: 122
March 31, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
BTC & ETH it is the best platform cux it has a huge community and technology.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 31, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
Ethereum is the best coins
A lot of excess in the platform, and with smart contracts that already change the crypto industry
I would have agreed to that sentence a few months back, but now as there are regulations coming on the launching of ICO’s and social media banning advertisements of crypto currencies and ICO’s, ethereum platform has got somewhat stagnant and is not recovering effectively as the rest market is. Moreover, these are many other platforms and coins in the crypto market than operate smart contract and are far technically advanced than ETH such as NEO, WAVES and ADA. Ethereum is slowly losing its hold over the market, so I wouldn’t suggest holding much of it.
Ethereum is still very solid, but there are new projects that are very promising we cannot deny that but those coins are not going to surpass ethereum anytime soon so at the end it is a choice of between your priorities, if what you want is to make a lot of profits then invest in those projects but if what you want right now is to obtain profits over the long term then ethereum is the best choice.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 01:06:30 AM
for altcoin, it is an option that changes every month. for now, I love UTK, and CRPT to be resistant. and for big coins, I certainly like bitcoin and eth, I think that's obvious. Until now, I have not seen any other coins that have the potential.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 01:00:31 AM
I think that popularity is the most important criterion but I prefer those with low market prices.I can say the best among credits still standing despite this trend of the market

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
March 31, 2018, 12:57:55 AM
With a specific analysis and not judging on the moral aspect and price, Ethereum the best of all altcoins, is it because it is number 2? Fortunately or unfortunately Ethereum of all is the one that meets minimum requirements of an altcoin, summing up is the most complete, its fame is its security as to the inconvenience and slowness in the platform, the massive number of complaints tends to move the team constantly the update and improve.

Activity: 784
Merit: 176
March 31, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
Eth is the safest altcoin for investment, safe doesn't mean that it is profitable. I know a coin called XCPO which is masternode coin, it is profitable because it gives passive income everyday but it isn't safe. If it's developers are gone then this coin wipl not has any price. But fortunately its developers are honest people, they keep take care of their coin by creating an e-commerce marketplace that use XCPO because it is their main one source of income. They work for themselves and their invester.
Pages:
Jump to: