Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins? - page 8. (Read 1195 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 25, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
I have a whole lot of Altcoins which I believe should turn out good depending on the ideas, team and the impacts they are gonna all have on the development of the entire Blockchain technology. Aside ETH which is my first love, Neo and Monero have both won me over. Also one's conviction about how a coin will fare sonner or later can go a long way in changing it's holder fortunes.
Keep an eye on your altcoins, it is very obvious that everyone that invest some money in a coin will like for that coin to go up in value and believes it will do so, because if he did not believe in that he would not have invested in the coin in the first place, but you need to be very careful, there many altcoins out there that seems like are great projects and at the end that is not the case and investors lose their money, this is why you should always be ready to dump your coins in case something happens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
I think APPCOINS is one of the best altcoin that is out in the market. And now it can use to buy apps online. And it was use by apptoide. And APPCOINS reach their hardcap when they release their ICO. So the developer has a lot of money to spare to make appcoins the best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
March 25, 2018, 12:31:44 AM
It is difficult to choose one altcoin since there are a few good one around. If I have to choose one, it would be monero.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
For me, Ethereum is the best among the altcoins because it is used by many ICO in converting their tokens. Ethereums is the second best cryptocurrency following the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 25, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
In my opinion, the only token worth investment is BTC, because BTC is the best token, so other altcoin may replace them with new altcoin, while BTC's position is unchallenged.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
top altcoin that must be held for long term investment for me is ethereum, ripple, xlm, ltc and dash because I think altcoin has a good and fast development for the future and also altcoin is so much demand that altcoin has a high popularatis
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:36:57 PM
I do believe that Oyster Pearl PRL is the most undervalued altcoins in the crypto market today so PRL is one of the best Altcoin that will soon surge it's price value due to it's project effectiveness as everyone will benefit the advantage of full anonymity online storage in the tangle.
it is one of the most important and decentralized online storage in the internet in the next few months.

I have to agree.  If Oyster can pull off what they claim they will skyrocket in value.  This is of course if they can pull it off.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
March 24, 2018, 11:32:46 PM
IMO, there are two altcoins which are looking very promising right now. The first one is Ethereum. Its price has increased as a result of the increase in the number of ICOs. The second one is Monero. It has also attracted a lot of attention due to its anonymity.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
March 24, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Investing on coins which is exchange devidend giving is a wise decision in this bearish trend . Like coss , kucoin shares these coins will give 50% of platform transaction week weekly and daily . And also will grow it’s vslue because of real usecase.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 24, 2018, 10:58:52 PM
For me when it comes with the best among the altcoins, no doubts it should be ethereum as this has been proven a good project. Although there are many altcoins that also has potential to level up like PRL, MWAT, Monero and ncash which I think a good options to take a look for this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
Well there are diffrent types of coins , they have unique purposes so you cant compare them at all but for me the best would be nano.
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 10:31:18 PM
I am more inclined to choose token such as NEO and ETH.
Because if the blockchain industry needs better development, then I think these tokens will first have technological breakthroughs, so I think it's a good choice to hold them.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
But for now it seems that people still judge in terms of the price he has, if the price is high there is always saying that altcoin is the best. In addition I still like the ability and technology owned by Eth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 10:22:53 PM
For me I still believe in Ethereum that is the most altcoin in cryptos. Even the value of ether now is struggle it is still showing potential in the market cap not only in this but beside that some of ICO are ether based now because of ERC20. Because of the ICO ether now become one of the popular coin in cryptos' and investors are continuously looking on it nowadays.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 10:14:57 PM
Ethereum is currently the best altcoin with it's technology as well as popularity.  There are other altcoins such as NEO and Waves which are constantly developing their platforms to become one of the best in the industry. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
if I think Ethereum is the best, Good for the future we all have changed the Crypto industry, Ethereum the best
Activity: 268
March 24, 2018, 06:57:32 PM
For IoT: IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA with better tech. https://iotchain.io/
cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

video about them: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
I think the best altcons today are NEO and ethereum. they are not only popular in the market, but also have a major contribution in the world of crypto
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
Let me say this, In the whole world, i think bitcoin is the most valuable and reliable in Altcoins.bitcoin is the best coin among other coins. Bitcoin price is higher than others. This make bitcoin the best well known coin throughout the whole world.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 24, 2018, 05:27:12 PM
In the cryptocurrencies market and in particular the altcoins, I see the current Ripple being the most potential crypto market due to the very nature of the project. Ripple is currently associated with many different banks around the world to be able to solve the problem of slow transaction speed as today. In the future, Ripple could be a revolution in accelerating the speed of automatic transactions in banks up to 10 times the current time.
Pages:
Jump to: