Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins? - page 9. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
There are a lot of Altcoin in the market this days. But the king is still on top. The undisputed champion of all Altcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin among other coins. Because it have the greatest value in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 24, 2018, 02:16:39 PM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
There is nothing like one best coin anywhere. You can't say turtle is the best animal just because tiger can't swim. So I think all the coins have their usage. As for currency coins I would go with BTC, Ether or doge. If you talk about coins with some great prospects coming in I would say NEO, WAVES and VLB token. The third one is still in ICO stage and I am pretty sure that it will begin to boom pretty soon any time now.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
March 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
Ethereum is so far the best coin I have ever seen, even it's having real world uses and there are many tech giants supporting ethereum like Microsoft. Also lisk is better than ethereum but still its not so popular so its price is also pretty less than ethereum, maybe it's because it haven't got any support of such tech giants behind it just like ethereum. But I believe that if lisk gets a strong support then it will surely surpass ethereum. I also believe that the next Ethereum can be waves which boasts decentralized exchange and also tokens can be created on the waves blockchain pretty easily, so it can be the next chain favourite for hosting ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
March 24, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
I don't know why you guys are leaving Ethereum behind. As for me, Ethereum is a very good coin and it will continue to be next after after bitcoin. Though, I see ADA (Cardona) and XLM (stellar) going places in the future too but that will be after Ethereum. Most coins in the market now are just the repetition of what some coins are. Its only fewer developers that have outstanding ideas for new coins.
Activity: 150
March 24, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
I have a whole lot of Altcoins which I believe should turn out good depending on the ideas, team and the impacts they are gonna all have on the development of the entire Blockchain technology. Aside ETH which is my first love, Neo and Monero have both won me over. Also one's conviction about how a coin will fare sonner or later can go a long way in changing it's holder fortunes.
Activity: 7
March 24, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
For me its VEN and NEBO. NEBO has always been on my radar and I have been holding since the beginning. They just released this twitter update today:

Upcoming partnership between #NEBO and French E-commerce giant Cdiscount.com I'm expecting public announcement at Monday 2nd of April. Website is being updated and is offline right now! http://Neubuloustoken.fr/ #Neubulous Token #NEBO #cdiscount.com

Right now NEBO is up 91065% on IDEX. Was a sleeper but the wait paid off!
https://idex.market/eth/nebo

VEN is also doing great since yesterday so I'm really happy with my picks  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
I think the best and most popular altcoin is ethereum. because ethereum has good potential for long-term and short-term investments. currently many ico projects are using ethereum, and that's what makes ethereum progress.
I completely agree with you, because the etherium is used every time when paying for transactions, each of the existing coins. I think that this is what influenced the higher rating of the etherium, in contrast to Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 24, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
It depends on what you want and what you are looking for after all even if we group all the coins with the term altcoins the truth is they perform very different jobs, when it comes to smart contracts Ethereum is the best, when it comes to anonymity then Monero and Dash are on the top of my list, another good coin is litecoin it is very similar to bitcoin and it's there just in case something happens to bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
I think neo and stratis are better altcoin. These cryptographic developments have always been good, and if the bull market comes, the value of these tokens should be displayed.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
I think the best and most popular altcoin is ethereum. because ethereum has good potential for long-term and short-term investments. currently many ico projects are using ethereum, and that's what makes ethereum progress.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
There are the best altcoins in individual fields of application. Anonymity, transaction speed and number per second, smart contracts
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 24, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
I am not sure that cashing would be wrong in the future looking the stats of BTC and ALTs projects roadmaps . Yet is just a simple idea based on my view of the market.
Activity: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
What if I told you that you could be part of a new ICO for free.  Marinecoin is holding a ico that only requires proof of promotion.  mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.  MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto space has changed a lot since then.  mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.  If you want to participate in the proof of promotion for mtc take a gander at this. https://marineco.in/
Activity: 114
March 24, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
For me ethereum is the bestThat's where we've You're just going to repent.Instead of looking for someone else's scam, it's not just what you've worked for.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
ICON will moon hard like NEO
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 24, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
I think the best coin for now is XEM because of thenprojects and the founders who have been constantly making the project be known by some real investors. Although there are some altcoins that are also great but this coin just caught my attention. You guys can actually do some research about this coin if you want proof.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
The best Alt-coin so far is Ethereum, because it has many function and accommodated other other coin together, working perfectly on receiving and sending out with a smart contract movement.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
March 24, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
I believe that coins that have their own blockchain are more promising than Ethereum coins and can be used to create tokens. For example: Stellar is a very good and technological coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 24, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
many good coins and have their own advantages. depending on you, do you want a long-term or short-term coin? I Would rather Ethereum and Waves, because the two coins I hold are coins that I monitor for my short-term investments. this coin I also make my income in the near future, while I wait bitcoin reach to a higher level to sell. bitcoin my long term investment. Etherum and Waves are my short term investments.
Activity: 217
March 24, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
According to me Ethereum is the best among alt coins because it is the highest rated alt coin and its market capital is considerably high among the other alt coins and the daily traded volume also high. Ethereums transaction speed is very high comparing to other alt coins and its processing charge also very low.The market is volatile and if the ethereums price is come down for some other reasons do not be panic if possible buy it to the lower rate for a better average price.

Pages:
Jump to: